Pure Barre seeks a driven, health-minded individual to be the heart and soul of our growing market in East Greenwich. The Studio Lead will not only open and manage a business, but be a key influencer in building the Pure Barre brand. This leader will play a key role in the rollout of Pure Barre’s corporate owned studios, and will also be considered for regional and national growth opportunities within the organization upon the successful opening and maintenance of the studio.
A Day in the Life
- Hire and lead a team of inspiring individuals (studio support staff + instructors)
- Connect with potential clients through networking and word of mouth to drive them into the studio
- Inventory management – able to strategically plan what product is needed to support client needs. Works with approved vendors to create an assortment that makes sense for the studio
- Strategically merchandise multiple brands of athletic wear and accessories to support overall client experience
- Plan, coordinate and execute studio events
- Utilize point of sale technology for scheduling classes, retail sales, and analyzing results of overall studio performance
- Give and receive coaching within team, and serve as a liaison to filter information to the corporate team
- Create a culture that motivates, inspires and transforms lives in your market
- Be an expert on the Pure Barre technique, and work with instructor team to ensure that technique is being delivered consistently and effectively (don’t worry – we’ll provide your technique training!)
Skills, Experience & Qualities Needed for this Role
- Active lifestyle; already living and breathing a health-centered life both physically and mentally
- Passionate about people and fitness
- A connector – willing to strike up a conversation with anyone and everyone
- Creative and ready to think outside of the box to build a brand and business
- Social media savvy, both personally and professionally
- Ability to work at least one weekend day per week
- Resourceful; able to solve problems and move forward without having all of the answers
- An enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Studio/retail management experience a plus
Pure Barre is the largest, most established barre fitness concept in the nation, with more than 125 locations in 34 states – and more opening every week. Pure Barre is a total body workout that utilizes the ballet barre to perform small, isometric movements, which burn fat, sculpt muscles and create long, lean physiques.
Pure Barre has exploded in popularity in recent years, due to its extremely effective technique (which transforms the shape of a woman’s body in record-breaking time); friendly, high-energy atmosphere; and fun, motivating music.
Pure Barre is more than just a workout; it’s a women’s lifestyle brand. At Pure Barre, women share a sense of community, in which they are inspired and empowered by each other’s fitness and lifestyle goals. In addition to classes, Pure Barre also offers DVDs, equipment and exercise apparel.