We are seeking a creative individual who is interested in building a career with us at Pure Development, LLC. The Marketing Assistant is responsible for general administration and support of the Web Systems and Marketing department, and reports to the Marketing Manager.
Core Responsibilities include: *
- Compiling and distribution of Marketing reports
- Updating PDF and Excel sales support documents and distributing them to the Sales team
- Creating and updating marketing material and social media accounts
- Ordering of additonal supplies
- Writing blogs, press releases, and newspaper articles
- Updating website text and imagery
- Administrative tasks such as responding to mail and phone messages, inventory and distribution of administrative materials, creating and analyzing reports, etc.
- Scheduling of employee meetings and calender
- Event planning and management – includes community events like Grand Openings for clients, luncheons, etc.
- Answering, screening & transferring incoming calls
- Must possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and be able to utilize pivot tables and formulas in Excel
- Must be familiar with CRM programs
- Must possess an eye for design, creative and graphic design capabilities, and excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of the use of Social Media sites for business purposes
- Hard working, reliable, and willing to occasionally attend after hours and weekend events
- High school diploma and/or General Education Degree equivalent.
Starting wage for this position is $650 per week.
Position is available now. If you meet these qualifications, please email your Resume.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Pure Development, LLC is a software engineering firm specializing in strategic planning, problem-solving, design, development, and hosting...