Pure Energy Employee Reviews

Lots of fun
Owner/Event Coordinator (Current Employee), Canton OhioFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: great times with great people
Cons: just a job for extra spending money
Great place to work for extra money and great times. The events are a blast and the toys are so much fun to play with from week to week.
Great Job
Flow back operator (Former Employee), minotOctober 13, 2014
Pros: perdiem
Cons: no time at home
constant work but when there was no work we didn't get paid
management was great
rigging in/out was the hardest part of the job
Not safety orientated, people promoted before competent.
Field Operator For Production Testing Flowback (Former Employee), Minot, NDMarch 23, 2014
Pros: always had work compared to competitors not busy.
Cons: after hired, they take away benefits, compensation. management lied to us.
Always had jobs which is good in oil field. Got introduction to flowback, management average. Work conditions most difficult, harsh winters. Dangerous drivers going to fast on slippery roads. 10/13 company bought by FMC. Pure Energy not exist anymore.
just a job
Flow Tester (Former Employee), wyomingAugust 21, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: no support
working for a company that only tell you what they want you to hear
Great positivity and fun atmosphere
Owner/Fitness Instructor (Current Employee), Rice Lake, WIApril 28, 2013
Learned to release negativity and focus on what I can do to help others succeed and excel at their dreams. There is nothing more enjoyable than watching someone meet their goals.
very POOR
Flow Tester (Former Employee), grand junction, coApril 27, 2013
Pros: non
Cons: everything
Justify Low Pay with Long hours so you make ok money, If your not Canadian you're a lepper
Intense work with room for advancement
Well Testing Hand (Former Employee), McMurray, PennsylvaniaMarch 14, 2013
Pros: good money, job security
Cons: no life, very hard manual labor for 12hrs per day everyday
A typical day as a Well Testing hand;
carrying heavy pipe, connecting pipe, swinging sledge hammer extensively, using hand tools, controlling high pressure wells
fun enviroment all over the valley
Canvasser (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: the harder you work the better chances you have at making the money you want.
Cons: outside all day and in extreme weather conditions, heat exhaustion may occur
A typical work day would be to come into work and have a conference with all the employee's and discuss what problems we may have encountered in the field the day before and how to approach them if they come up again. Then we would go out to our assigned areas, wherever they may be in the valley, and pick a starting point and start knocking on doors. When a home owner answers thier door we act as polite as possible and give them our pitch and explain to them what our program is and what we have to offer. If they like it and want to know more we qualify them to have an energy consultant to come out to an available time for the homeowner to sit down for 15 to 20 minutes and find out more and if they like the idea they sign up for the program and set an install date so the family can start saving money with a solar hot water system. At the end of the night we all go home, log on to our work profile online and finish filling out the rest of the data for the homeowners who signed up for an appointment that day. On a normal workday the number of people who would sign up for an appointment would be 1 to 3 people.
Productive to the extent that it was as lucrative as you made it.
Alternative Energy Salesman (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZDecember 28, 2012
Pros: positive and uplifting meetings each day, company parties and rewards for hard work.
Cons: redundant meetings, unpleasant weather, accepting peoples opinions regarding alternative energy.
Typically we held 30 - 45 minute long meetings reviewing what needed to be accomplished for the day. I learned that in most cases it didn't matter what product you were offering, but that a worldview and mindset of the customer sometimes overpowered the benefits of the products being sold. I really enjoyed my coworkers and had a blast in the company meetings. The hardest part of the job was convincing individuals to invest in solar hot water and photovoltaic panels when the weather was 100 plus degrees. The most enjoyable part of the job was signing people up for a program that made entirely too much sense in a state such as Arizona with the highest solar radiance in the country.