Pure Energy Employee Reviews

young company with growing pains
Production Tester (Former Employee) –  Evanston, WYJanuary 13, 2016
Management was growing as it was going. Hugh learning curves from a beginning company. Overall, they did pretty good with the changing environment and requirements. Maintained a good safety record.
Solar and wind system installation is a new and exciting field I would love to get back into.
Installer (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield CA.August 21, 2015
Service,Repair & installation of solar and wind systems is still my preferred field to work. Installing & servicing solar,wind and hot water systems on commercial and residential properties is fast paced innovative fulfilling work that is making lives and the world more self-sustaining with each installation of a system. work that makes you feel like you have a purpose rejuvenates you everyday.
Great company to work for
frac flow back operater (Former Employee) –  Saint John, INOctober 4, 2015
worked as frac flow back on 18 well pads with very high pressure wells.worked through the whole compleation of the wells from fracing to milling to snubing in tubinng
Not safety orientated, people promoted before competent.
Field Operator For Production Testing Flowback (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDMarch 23, 2014
Always had jobs which is good in oil field. Got introduction to flowback, management average. Work conditions most difficult, harsh winters. Dangerous drivers going to fast on slippery roads. 10/13 company bought by FMC. Pure Energy not exist anymore.
Pros
Always had work compared to competitors not busy.
Cons
After hired, they take away benefits, compensation. Management lied to us.
Fast pace and dangerous workplace.
Frac Flowback Production Testing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 20, 2015
An exciting place to work, my role is a supervisor overlooking crews and making sure the have save work practices. With this occupation it is difficult to balance work and life since we spend more time with coworkers than your family.
Productive to the extent that it was as lucrative as you made it.
Alternative Energy Salesman (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 28, 2012
Typically we held 30 - 45 minute long meetings reviewing what needed to be accomplished for the day. I learned that in most cases it didn't matter what product you were offering, but that a worldview and mindset of the customer sometimes overpowered the benefits of the products being sold. I really enjoyed my coworkers and had a blast in the company meetings. The hardest part of the job was convincing individuals to invest in solar hot water and photovoltaic panels when the weather was 100 plus degrees. The most enjoyable part of the job was signing people up for a program that made entirely too much sense in a state such as Arizona with the highest solar radiance in the country.
Pros
positive and uplifting meetings each day, company parties and rewards for hard work.
Cons
redundant meetings, unpleasant weather, accepting peoples opinions regarding alternative energy.
Intense work with room for advancement
Well Testing Hand (Former Employee) –  McMurray, PennsylvaniaMarch 14, 2013
A typical day as a Well Testing hand;
carrying heavy pipe, connecting pipe, swinging sledge hammer extensively, using hand tools, controlling high pressure wells
Pros
good money, job security
Cons
no life, very hard manual labor for 12hrs per day everyday
Lots of fun
Owner/Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Canton OhioFebruary 12, 2015
Great place to work for extra money and great times. The events are a blast and the toys are so much fun to play with from week to week.
Pros
Great times with great people
Cons
Just a job for extra spending money
Great positivity and fun atmosphere
Owner/Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Rice Lake, WIApril 28, 2013
Learned to release negativity and focus on what I can do to help others succeed and excel at their dreams. There is nothing more enjoyable than watching someone meet their goals.
Great Job
Flow back operator (Former Employee) –  minotOctober 13, 2014
constant work but when there was no work we didn't get paid
management was great
rigging in/out was the hardest part of the job
Pros
Perdiem
Cons
no time at home
very POOR
Flow Tester (Former Employee) –  grand junction, coApril 27, 2013
Justify Low Pay with Long hours so you make ok money, If your not Canadian you're a lepper
Pros
non
Cons
everything
just a job
Flow Tester (Former Employee) –  wyomingAugust 21, 2013
working for a company that only tell you what they want you to hear
Pros
good money
Cons
no support
fun enviroment all over the valley
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 28, 2013
A typical work day would be to come into work and have a conference with all the employee's and discuss what problems we may have encountered in the field the day before and how to approach them if they come up again. Then we would go out to our assigned areas, wherever they may be in the valley, and pick a starting point and start knocking on doors. When a home owner answers thier door we act as polite as possible and give them our pitch and explain to them what our program is and what we have to offer. If they like it and want to know more we qualify them to have an energy consultant to come out to an available time for the homeowner to sit down for 15 to 20 minutes and find out more and if they like the idea they sign up for the program and set an install date so the family can start saving money with a solar hot water system. At the end of the night we all go home, log on to our work profile online and finish filling out the rest of the data for the homeowners who signed up for an appointment that day. On a normal workday the number of people who would sign up for an appointment would be 1 to 3 people.
Pros
the harder you work the better chances you have at making the money you want.
Cons
outside all day and in extreme weather conditions, heat exhaustion may occur