Pure Insurance Employee Reviews

Responsive coworkers and good company culture
Data Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYDecember 8, 2016
I am working as a Temporary at Pure for a complicated and tight project regarding legal compliance and data validation. My responsibility is to generate master spreadsheets for the IT department through communicating with sales managers and looking for relevant data in our system.

I also work closely with the legal team and they are very nice people. Give me clear instructions and it is an excellent opportunity for me to understand the State law in the insurance industry.
Pros
Diligent people, friendly working environment, and great food
Uh-may-zing
MSA (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 22, 2016
love working for this company! they really care about their employees! the structure of the training is very oriented towards your success from day one - and even prior. the company as a whole continually thrives for development and improvement from every angle and it really is noticeable and commendable.
A great place to work for an energetic and solutions oriented individual.
VBA/Access Developer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYFebruary 19, 2015
A great place to work for an energetic and solutions oriented individual. I would highly recommend the company and the employees working there.
Pros
Working with Pure Insurance Management, Employees, Free Food and Drinks
Cons
Pure
Member Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 16, 2013
Enjoy this company. Great group of employees. Fast growing company.
Innovative, Proactive, High Energy Place to Work!
Regional Sales & Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COAugust 15, 2013
A typical day at work consisted of identifying and setting appointments with prospective Personal Lines high net worth agents/brokers throughout the Rocky Mountain Region which consisted of New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming & Montana. In addition, I would work with an existing agency plant to provide training, set goals, collaborate on marketing events and instill confidence when selling PURE products and services.

PURE is a proactive, innovative company that truly aligns itself with its members. The hardest part of the job was the travel which was extensive. The most enjoyable part of the job was appointing and onboarding agents/brokers to get them engaged to write business with PURE quickly.

The employees at PURE are truly willing to support and assist with anything! It's a true collaborate team effort throughout all Regions.
Pros
Company Vehicle, High Tech Equipment, compensation & benefits
Cons
Extensive Travel