Pure Romance Employee Reviews in United States

I am my own boss. I get to work the hours and days I choose.
Advanced Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 2, 2016
On Mondays I make phone calls to my customers and clients. Tuesdays I package my clients orders and ship them out. Lastly, on Wednesdays I go over training videos that are posted on my company's website from the CEO, other successful consultants, and doctors as well. I've learned never giving up is the key to success. To do something positive everyday regarding my buisness that scares me. My team is very motivating. I can always look up to them for any questions or concerns I may have, especially it being more than 10,000 of us. The hardest part of my job is when I tell someone about my company and they turn me down. However, I'm aware the more "no's" the closer I get to a "yes". The most enjoyable part of being a Pure Romance consultant is knowing I helped someone. There are so many women who are uneducated about female health. When they allow me explain to them what Pure Romance can offer to help and take my advice, then thank me later on, its a great feeling!
Pros
Free products when reaching sales goals. Free trips when winning contests.
Cons
If you dont work your buisness no one is going to do it for you. What you put in is what you get!
Empowering company
sr. Director, presidents club, Acting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Loveland, OHMarch 30, 2016
This is one of the best Jobs I've ever had, not so much because of the financial benefits but because of its CEO vision and mission to empower women, this company trains you not only to be great at direct sales but in your personal life as well.
this company gave me the opportunity to meet amazing women from all over the word and it empower me to open my own store in another country.
Pros
Empowering, educative and entertaining
Cons
commission based and working every weekend
Great company
Advanced Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lake Villa, ILMarch 25, 2016
Awesome place to work! You are your own boss. Downfall is relying on people to hold their parties for your income. This is leisure, so it is not a daily/monthly priority to everyone, making your security not as stable.
Pros
Flexibility, fun, freedom
Cons
Relying on others for your income
Consultant
Pure Romance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montrose, MIFebruary 2, 2016
I worked on my own time doing inhome parties for women. Empowering women while making an income. I sold over $16,000 in just over 8 months.
awesome place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newark, OHDecember 13, 2015
i love this company and still apart of it. I have no coworkers im my own boss and i have learned how to grow as my own manager. I just love it I get to meet so many people
Great place to grow!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, CANovember 12, 2015
Love the freedom this job gives and the opportunities and training that is provided is fantastic. Getting to set your own schedule is great for college students who have finals weeks or busy moms who work around their children's schedule.
Pros
great pay and encouraging co-workers
Cons
slow periods of work
Fun way to earn extra cash!
Advanced Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brandon, FLNovember 2, 2015
You get paid to party! Tons of fun getting to meet new people and earn cash while sharing your knowledge of female health and wellness. You earn as much as the work you're willing to put into it!
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Unlimited Earning Potential
Cons
Purely Commission
great place to work
Marketing and Promotions Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 24, 2015
Great business! Great people to work with and for. Staff and management worked very closely. love working with all the Consultants..
Pros
ping pong table/ huge cafe
Professional and Enjoyable Work Environment
Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 21, 2015
I was able to start in the customer service department and was given opportunities to take on new tasks and and excel and learn within the company. I enjoyed my coworkers and all of the challenges that the positions I took on gave me.
Pros
Free Gym and Trainer
Cons
Cubicle size
Lucrative business....
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 20, 2015
This company is very well known & profitable. If you enjoy hosting adult parties for WOMEN, than this company for you. The pay is great as long as you have networking skills and are able to build a team.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
pruduct purchase requirement
Be a consultant
Pure Romance Consultant (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 19, 2015
Pure Romance trains you to be the best that you can be with the tools that they give you. Level advancement opportunities for you if you work your business
Laid-Back and Flexible, Fun Atmosphere
Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 29, 2015
Fun, flexible work environment with a laid-back atmosphere. Ability to work at your own pace, and make your own hours. Exponential growth opportunities as high as you're willing to achieve. Ability to work around people you already know, as well as, the opportunity to meet new people each and every day.
Great Company to work for!
Advanced Consultant (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PAJune 18, 2015
I loved Pure Romance but it was not in my field of study so that was very hard to enjoy. Everyone was so loving and caring and the CEO and owner of the company were amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job was how fun work actually was and teaching women and empowering them.
Great work for stay at home moms
Advance Consultant (Current Employee) –  At homeMay 12, 2015
Owning a business with Pure Romance can be challenging but rewarding. You get a lot of support from fellow consultants & a lot of help from corporate.
Great work from home position!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 11, 2015
I was a direct sales consultant where I was responsible for maintaining files, party bookings, and stock as well as performing a fun and informative party for my clients. This position helped me learn the art of selling and helped me master public speaking. I love working with people, both face to face and in written communication, so this job fit the bill perfectly. The most difficult part of the job was making sure my calendar stayed full while leaving time for me to live my life.
Pros
Created my own schedule.
Cons
No benefits.
Excellent Products
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Loveland, OHApril 27, 2015
Great ladies willing to help with anything needed. Flexible work schedule. Easygoing, fun, vibrant company training. Gratifying home parties. CEO includes herself in all work aspects and helps keep her consultants happy and positive.
Fun place to work
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHMarch 26, 2015
Fun place to work and you can make your own hours. The hardest part for me was finding more customers. The "sister hood" of it all was amazing!
You are your own boss
In home sales consultant (Current Employee) –  appletonMarch 24, 2015
What is not to love about pure romance :) best most impowering work ive ever done. you are your own boss and make your own schedule
Productive, fun place to work for.
Owner/Consultant/Direct Sales (Current Employee) –  GLen burnieMarch 17, 2015
I enjoyed this company very much, I just need something a little more steady. Teaching and enjoying what I did on a daily basis,
Great Environment
Owner (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 14, 2015
Great culture and ability to follow your passion. Ability to be your own boss. Able to design your future and pay potential.

4.4