Pure Romance Employee Reviews

Fun exciting
Advanced sales consultant (Current Employee) –  In homeMay 19, 2017
This job is what you make it. Dont put alot of effort it will be a hobby. Put all you got into it and your going to wonder why you have not done this sooner.
Pros
You are your own boss and make your own schedule
Cons
If you dont have time to dedicate to your buisness you wont be successful
Fun job, great income potential
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Worthington, OHMay 9, 2017
It's true that you get what you put into it. Work your business and it will work for you. I've used it as a means for extra income for my family, but I personally know plenty of ladies who are rocking their sales and bringing in $100k+ in sales each year.
Pros
Fun, low-stress
Cons
unsteady income, 1099
I love my job!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lenhartsville, PAMay 3, 2017
I love my job for it allows me to interact with new people and teach them about themselves, our products, our bodies while offering advice and a listening ear.
Pros
Meeting new people!!
Cons
Not a steady income
Work at your own pace
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oskaloosa, IAMay 1, 2017
Pure Romance is a Direct Sales company that allows you to work at your own pace, set your own hours, and achieve whatever financial goals you have in mind. Being a Pure Romance consultant is empowering, professional, and all around amazing. The hardest, most difficult part of the job is that it is direct sales, there is no security: If you can't sell, you don't make money. This is definitely a position for someone who is social and can sell themselves. All around, I love being a consultant, it is rewarding to empower other women.
Pros
Set your own hours
Cons
Direct sales
Wonerful hours
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wahiawā, HIApril 21, 2017
At Pure Romance you are allowed to work your own hours around YOUR schedule. The discounts and the friendly people to help you learn how to get started were amazing. Even after you were doing it for a while, they were more than happy to answer any questions you might still have.
Consultant
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  College Park, MDApril 17, 2017
Working for Pure Romance only really works if you're able to network effectively and you have another form of income (unless you can completely dedicate yourself to the job). It's really great as a second job, or a part-time position while a student. The hours are basically whatever you want them to be and the company itself is honest and fun to work for.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
You're basically on your own
Amazing!
Advanced Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mount Airy, NCApril 13, 2017
I love working for/with Pure Romance! I get to set my own hours, be my own boss and take off at much time as I want/need when I want/need. It's a very laid back environment with the ability to grow as much as you want!
Pros
Everything is tax deductible
Great company to work for
OWNER AND OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 10, 2017
Make your own hours, work more or less depending on how much you want to make. Meet new people, and have fun doing what you love. Its almost like you're not working, it is a very fun job.
Pros
Make money having fun
Cons
Minimum orders needed every two months
personal business
Advanced Direct Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  MichiganApril 9, 2017
This job is perfect for a stay at home mom that wants to create her own schedule. this job is a work at your OWN pace job, because you are your OWN boss.
Pros
Paid day of party
Cons
you have to be in the right buying area to make a profit.
Very Fun and Great Experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, NCMarch 21, 2017
Working with Pure Romance was a great experience. Going to work was actually fun and probably my favorite part of my day. It was very organized and the customers were great! I would definitely consider being a consultant!
Fun and exciting work meeting new people
Advanced Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 15, 2017
The hardest part of being with Pure Romance is starting out in the company. They do provide training on reaching out to clients and how to have successful parties. But it is challenging to build up clientele by yourself. Compared to working for a shop where clients are easier to reach. Purchasing product for your inventory is up to you, as well, so that poses an obstacle in the beginning. The teams are very friendly and there are many women who will reach out to answer questions and help guide you towards your goal. The culture of the company is very accepting and diverse. We do not discriminate against race, age, or physical appearance. It's great to be a part of a company that provides a fun experience for women and educates them . Through working with this company I have learned quite a bit about the human body, relationship needs and how to be a personable and understanding sales representative.
Pros
flexible, unpredictable, fun
Cons
building your own clientele base
If you miss arguing with high school girls then work at corporate
confidential (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 15, 2017
There's no confidentiality at their corporate office and if you don't want people spreading your business don't work here. It's catty and full of drama and people playing detective and lying to get you fired.
Pros
Freebies, food, happy hour
Cons
Management, Ceo, entitled consultants
fun job
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Paulsboro, NJMarch 9, 2017
Pure Romance is a fast paced and fun job. It allows me to make my own schedule and generate income for my family on my own terms. This is a company with plenty of room to grow and advance. There is even opportunity to help other women start business and become self sufficient.
Pros
Discounts on our products
Cons
hosting partys
Get to be my own boss
Pure Romance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hesperia, MIFebruary 16, 2017
I get to plan and schedule parties at my leisure. So with that being said you have to be motivated to be able to acquire as many parties as you need to be able to make money. The best part of the job is of course the at home parties were I can share the products information with customers and have fun at doing it also
Pros
setting own schedule, make money, get to try out the products yourself, can do it in your own home dont have to go to office
Cons
healthcare, taxes
An energetic and exciting place to work with thousands of women all over the country
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARJanuary 25, 2017
In a typical day I would call several clients to check in and make sure that they are enjoying their products and answer any questions that they may have. I have learned a lot about time management and how important it truly is for a successful company. The workplace culture for any Pure Romance business is upbeat, wild and relaxed all at the same time. It is a fun and exciting work experience. The hardest part of my job is feeling like there is not enough time in the day to get everything done but the enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I have the best support system. My co-workers and clients are extremely understanding and beyond willing to help anyway they can if I am getting close to a deadline or just in a crunch.
Boring
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Saint Clair Shores, MIJanuary 25, 2017
This was a sales position that mainly was lucrative only on weekend evenings, that lasted late. It was only commission pay. Not more room for any advancement after reaching Senior Sales Consultant, so it was best to walk away at the time I did. I worked for myself, no upper management. Hardest part of the job I would have to say was finding women to have the in home parties to do the demonstrations for. The most enjoyable part of this job was educating women on things they weren't aware of!
For very proactive and outgoing women
Advanced Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ft. Myers, FLJanuary 22, 2017
This business is for any woman great at talking to people and making sales. You can make this business amazing or you can let it go. It's yours to run.
Pros
It's your own personal business, you set the hours you work
Cons
no benefits as far as retirement or healthcare
Enjoyed helping to empower women
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 5, 2017
Each day was different and it always kept you on your toes. Learned a lot about the direct selling industry. Working with the Consultants was very rewarding seeing what a difference you can make in their business and also on a personal level.
Pros
People, mission, very giving company
Cons
Constant change
A lot of lies
Advanced Consultant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 4, 2017
I joined for two things: the money, and the sisterhood of Pure Romance (promised to me by the person who introduced me to it). I made okay money, but spent a lot on supplies. And sisterhood? What a joke. It's a bunch of money hungry women who pretend to be best friends. I had a lot of tragedy going on so I took a break (with plans to come back after a few months) and every single one of my Pure Romance "friends" stopped talking to me the day I went inactive! Needless to say, I will NOT be going back now!
Pros
Trips, fun meetings, money
Cons
Pyramid scheme, lies, expensive
Fun place to work!
Advanced Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNJanuary 3, 2017
Pure Romance came in to my life at a time when I really needed it. I could schedule my own hours, and make money when and where I needed to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pure Romance. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3