Pure Romance Employee Reviews

Laid-Back and Flexible, Fun Atmosphere
Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJune 29, 2015
Fun, flexible work environment with a laid-back atmosphere. Ability to work at your own pace, and make your own hours. Exponential growth opportunities as high as you're willing to achieve. Ability to work around people you already know, as well as, the opportunity to meet new people each and every day.
Great Company to work for!
Advanced Consultant (Former Employee), Beaver Falls, PAJune 18, 2015
I loved Pure Romance but it was not in my field of study so that was very hard to enjoy. Everyone was so loving and caring and the CEO and owner of the company were amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job was how fun work actually was and teaching women and empowering them.
Great work for stay at home moms
Advance Consultant (Current Employee), At homeMay 12, 2015
Owning a business with Pure Romance can be challenging but rewarding. You get a lot of support from fellow consultants & a lot of help from corporate.
Great work from home position!
Consultant (Former Employee), Aurora, COMay 11, 2015
Pros: Created my own schedule.
Cons: No benefits.
I was a direct sales consultant where I was responsible for maintaining files, party bookings, and stock as well as performing a fun and informative party for my clients. This position helped me learn the art of selling and helped me master public speaking. I love working with people, both face to face and in written communication, so this job fit the bill perfectly. The most difficult part of the job was making sure my calendar stayed full while leaving time for me to live my life.
Excellent Products
Independent Consultant (Former Employee), Loveland, OHApril 27, 2015
Great ladies willing to help with anything needed. Flexible work schedule. Easygoing, fun, vibrant company training. Gratifying home parties. CEO includes herself in all work aspects and helps keep her consultants happy and positive.
Fun place to work
Consultant (Former Employee), Springfield, OHMarch 26, 2015
Fun place to work and you can make your own hours. The hardest part for me was finding more customers. The "sister hood" of it all was amazing!
You are your own boss
In home sales consultant (Current Employee), appletonMarch 24, 2015
What is not to love about pure romance :) best most impowering work ive ever done. you are your own boss and make your own schedule
Productive, fun place to work for.
Owner/Consultant/Direct Sales (Current Employee), GLen burnieMarch 17, 2015
I enjoyed this company very much, I just need something a little more steady. Teaching and enjoying what I did on a daily basis,
Great Environment
Owner (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 14, 2015
Great culture and ability to follow your passion. Ability to be your own boss. Able to design your future and pay potential.
Fun!
Business Owner/Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Stafford, VAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: no job security nor benefits
Being the owner of my own business has taught me to be organized in order for things to run smoothly. I attended trainings to better my business and to educate my team. Empowering and educating women while being entertaining is a blast! Every woman needs a girls' night out at the end of the week of taking care of everyone else and I get paid for mine.
Making your own hours
Pure Romance Consultant (Former Employee), Greensburg, PAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: setting your own hours
Cons: little money to be made unless you work a good bit of hours
Pure Romance was a fun and contemporary company to work for. You are able to make your own hours and work when you would like to. It was easy to fit it in your daily life. While selling Pure Romance I was able to improve on my sales techniques. The most challenging part of the job was making calls to potential customers that may be interested in hosting a party.
Fun and educational sisterhood
Relationship Enhancer (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 13, 2015
This is a company that focuses on making sure their consultants are happy and successful in all that they do.
Very productive, great co workers, great boss.
Advanced Consultant (Current Employee), Dallas, GADecember 18, 2014
I love working for this company.I enjoy being on a team and also having the option to work alone.
Enjoy meeting people.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 16, 2014
Empowers women. Build your own business. Learn at your own pace. Recruitment skills are sharpened.
Productive, flexible opportunity
Sales Consultants (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LADecember 6, 2014
A typical day working for Pure Romance is a educational, fun, experience. I get to meet new people, make new friends and not to mention party. The opportunity for growth is in our own hands and how far we decided to go in this company is completely determined by us.
Awesome!
Advanced Consultant (Current Employee), Vale, NCDecember 3, 2014
There's nothing better than being your own boss, setting your own hours, and no pesky alarm clocks. Best part is I get to meet new people and help them enjoy their personal intimate lives.
Fun work from home business.
Advanced Consultant (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDNovember 29, 2014
Pros: unlimited earning potential
Cons: commission based and a bit hard to sell
Well you get to meet new people everyday have parties, sell stuff and if you're looking for something where you get to dictate your hours and how much you make then you'll love it.
Consultant
Consultant, Part-time (Current Employee), Loveland, OHNovember 18, 2014
Pros: flexible, extremely enjoyable to better women's lives.
Cons: little guidance for sales and individual profits unless taken the initiative.
This is an individual business, I am solely responsible for meeting corporate's standards of sales. Experience marketing my business on social media in order to gain more customers. Complete the organization and planning of a party with a customer. Keeping the customers entertained while maintaining professional standards.
you work for yourself
Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee), West Bend WISeptember 24, 2014
I performed in-home product parties for women. You do all the ordering and product info and make your own schedule.
Productive and Fun company to work for
Sr. Consultant (Current Employee), Winston, ORSeptember 21, 2014
Pros: in home parties, pay raises, advancements in the company
Cons: sales is hard sometimes
I always end up at a party when I go to work. Pure romance has taught me how to speak in front or groups of people, to manage a business, to push my limits and grow as a person. My co workers are my "sisters", they are a great support system and always there for whatever and whenever I need them. The hardest part of my job is trying to sell in a area thats rather "poor" and has little demand for the products we carry, and the most enjoyable part of my job would be all the customers I have and get to meet at every party, helping to educate, empower and entertain women throughout the area.