Pure Water Technology Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Great team environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2012
Great management who make a fantastic work environment. You make your own business and schedule with a management team who are there for you at the drop of a pen when needed. Though the price are a little high and the terms of agreements are a little long, there is flexibility, but has to be authorized from mangagement.
Pros
hands on team
Cons
stressful, not much stability, long term contracts
Sales driven, hard market to sell in.
Inside Salesman (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 7, 2014
Travel around 75%, good commissions and free gas cards. Management had a good training program and traveled to sales meetings with us if asked to.
Pros
good comissions
Cons
low base salary
ok
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 23, 2015
work from home. set own hours. pay was just comm. out going calls . selling water systems.......................and it was 25 dollars if sold
Good start-up with potential
Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Obtain new sales and repeat business. Company had good potential but no real upside as there was no plan in place for building residual income for sales people, only for management.
A great job for a young man but not for someone who is looking for a long term career
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 6, 2013
Work in the warehouse at first and gather up your calls for the day. While at the warehouse gather your supplies needed for your jobs throughout the day. Complete all your calls including servicing water systems and(or) installing water systems.

I learned that I can work very well independently and I learned how to communicate very well in a business to business situation. I also learned about some plumbing and construction situations. This job helped my problem solving tremendously.

My co-workers were all great and fun to be around, everyone was very professional and polite.

The hardest part of the job is the manual labor involved. You lift continuously 100lbs.+ throughout the day. Also you are inside ceilings or tight places for prolonged times. You can not be afraid of heights or small places.

The most enjoyable part of my job was driving around daily and seeing behind the scenes in many different companies across the state. I enjoy the scenery while driving as well as meeting new people daily that I interact with.
Pros
work independently, holidays and weekends off, some benefits
Cons
no opportunity for advancement, lack of pay, intense labor

2.8