Pure Water Technology

Pure Water Technology Employer Reviews

Good start-up with potential
Outside Sales (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Obtain new sales and repeat business. Company had good potential but no real upside as there was no plan in place for building residual income for sales people, only for management.
A great job for a young man but not for someone who is looking for a long term career
Installation Technician (Current Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 6, 2013
Pros: work independently, holidays and weekends off, some benefits
Cons: no opportunity for advancement, lack of pay, intense labor
Work in the warehouse at first and gather up your calls for the day. While at the warehouse gather your supplies needed for your jobs throughout the day. Complete all your calls including servicing water systems and(or) installing water systems.

I learned that I can work very well independently and I learned how to communicate very well in a business – more... to business situation. I also learned about some plumbing and construction situations. This job helped my problem solving tremendously.

My co-workers were all great and fun to be around, everyone was very professional and polite.

The hardest part of the job is the manual labor involved. You lift continuously 100lbs.+ throughout the day. Also you are inside ceilings or tight places for prolonged times. You can not be afraid of heights or small places.

The most enjoyable part of my job was driving around daily and seeing behind the scenes in many different companies across the state. I enjoy the scenery while driving as well as meeting new people daily that I interact with. – less
Great team environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 19, 2012
Pros: hands on team
Cons: stressful, not much stability, long term contracts
Great management who make a fantastic work environment. You make your own business and schedule with a management team who are there for you at the drop of a pen when needed. Though the price are a little high and the terms of agreements are a little long, there is flexibility, but has to be authorized from mangagement.