Communicates marketing messages through effective use of web and print design for QuickLaunch Solutions, three other cloud website hosting companies, as well as partner websites. Collaborates with the rest of the marketing team to fulfill web and print marketing objectives. Creatively convey a message with graphics, typography and usability best practices that complements the brand and is in line with each overall brand parameters and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs website pages, website lander pages, and other interactive materials to consistently support digital marketing campaigns and promotions. Logo design for outside sales associates is necessary occasionally.
- Designs print material that fulfills the needs of the website hosting companies, when needed. This will include but not be limited to ads, direct mail, brochures, tradeshow design, and other marketing materials.
- Ensures an accurate and consistent brand identity in all design work, unless a redesign is needed.
- Offers suggestions and ideas for pushing the boundaries of what's possible to create better experiences for our 300,000 customers.
Minimum Education Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience. One to three years of related experience; thorough knowledge of marketing techniques via website and print design.
An online portfolio of work is required to demonstrate creative/conceptual and practical capabilities.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in Adobe CS6 (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Thorough knowledge of multimedia and web design principles and best-practice methodologies.
- Fluent on the Mac operating system and design software running on the Mac OS platform.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to take ownership of projects.
- Works constructively under pressure responds resourcefully to change and maintains a confident and constructive outlook.
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail in designs, typography and proofreading of work.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and meet project deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works seamlessly with the marketing and programmer teams on collaboration of conceptual ideas and strategies
VMV Management offers a benefits package, including medical, dental, and a 401(k) matching plan