Purely Hosting- Akron, OH
Purely Hosting was founded on one very simple principle: that everyone has the right to reliable web hosting and dependable customer support at an affordable price. The internet belongs to us all, and we here at Purely Hosting are helping customers claim their piece of it. Whether they’re looking to register a domain, start a website, or just reserve a bit of web space, Purely Hosting has the solutions.
The System Administrator will contribute to the overall success of the organization by maintaining existing infrastructure and assisting in successfully deploying new infrastructure. Employee will interface daily with other technical staff, will be working on assignments, delivering services to customers and handling Tier 3 escalations. This position will require 24x7 coverage and response to systems alerts. Systems Administrator will be responsible for administration and support of the network, communication, and server infrastructure.
Additional responsibilities include:
Compliance: handling complaints and security issues
Collaborating with Development Team
Administration of IT systems including but not limited to servers, communications and backups
- Minimum qualifications of at least 3 years relevant work experience, with emphasis on systems administration and network support
- Experience with Linux and Windows infrastructures
- Demonstrated experience in administering a wide variety of systems, servers, communication, and networking technologies.
- Ability to prioritize workload, plan ahead, excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Knowledge of networking, VPN, and VLAN
- Ability to work independently
- Basic Computer and PC Skills
- Web experience a plus
- Willing to travel
- Managerial Experience a plus