PureRED Employee Reviews in United States

PureRed
Proofreader (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAMarch 31, 2016
The days go by quickly because you are working non-stop. The real drawback is the daily possibility that you could have to work overtime.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long hours, late nights
Horrible Place
Manager (Current Employee) –  Stone MountainMay 26, 2015
This can hardly be called a workplace. There is no teamwork, no sense of responsibility, no guidance. The turnover rate is sky high & no one takes any pride in the work. It took 4 years to hire a proofreader, A proofreader! Awful. The only good thing is that you can have flex hours. But be warned, you will still work 12 hour days & there are hardly any days off.
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
Everything else
Sweatshop mentality
Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAMarch 3, 2015
I have to agree with the above review. Overworked, underpaid, unqualified management and no communication. Although the people (worker bees) are nice, they are all over worked and underpaid. No client management and ridiculous unattainable schedules. Cheap, cheap, cheap. Hire more people and have some nerve to tell your clients to get themselves organized. It can only help everyone.
Veiled threats if you don't eat at your desk and try to leave at the scheduled end of your shift abound. If you are on your own and this is your soul source of income. DO NOT TAKE THIS JOB. IT IS LEGALIZED SLAVERY.
Cons
management over promises and demand the staff deliver. breaks, even lunch are discouraged. working well into the night is expected. average day? 12 hours.
Real Sense of Teamwork
Proofreader (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 5, 2015
Everyone here works together for the greater good of their clients. We think together, work together and create together. Loved every minute of it.
It is a stressful environment because we are driven by deadlines, and always try to go the extra mile, but the experience is valuable and the people are fair.
“Sweat Shop Culture, Unqualified Management, Hypocrisy... ”
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Exton, PANovember 19, 2014
The most valuable thing I learned from working at PureRED was how not to run a company. The only positive remark I can make is that my direct supervisor was supportive and did her best given everything that was thrown on her plate. The pay would have been good if you were only working 40 hours a week, instead of 50-60. No work-life balance. Negative energy abounds. Don't even try being a positive, upbeat person...you will get shut down very quickly. There are people in management positions that are completely unqualified, as well as being condescending, hypocritical, and lazy. Upper management definitely had favorites and different rules seemed to apply for them. Not a culture that fostered ANY communication. Employees were never kept in the loop as to what was going on in other facilities or the company. You were just expected to come in, eat lunch at your desk, be completely overworked (extremely skeleton staff), work 10 hours always, and go home. No HR presence. ZERO incentives or perks. Start focusing on quality (of work) instead of quantity (number of years) of your employees. Communicate, communicate, communicate. Employees that feel left in the dark end up leaving...people want to feel part of a team, not just another body to fill a cubicle. Also, CEOs should NEVER, under any circumstance, recommend an employee that was fired for fraudulent activity to any other companies, ever. Ethics and culture roll down hill...and that's extremely apparent at PureRED.
PureRED
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAAugust 19, 2014
It was sad that branch of the company I worked for met its demise because a supermarket went bankrupt. Loved it here.
Positive fun work place
Production (Current Employee) –  Irwin, PAJuly 2, 2014
The Management is great they really know what they are doing. The Co-workers are extremely friendly and always give a helping hand with work and even personal problems. Everyone Treats everyone like family it is a plus. The Hardest part of my job is that it is not every creative. So if you are not to worried about being creative then this is perfect job to have. My my most enjoyable part of my job is how friendly everyone is I have never seen this friendly of work life in my life.
Pros
random free food parties, ice cream parties, baseball, taco nights
Cons
above a fire department with a very annoying siren
maybe it will come back it was a fast growing company with nice employees
Account Executive - Retail Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJanuary 26, 2014
Good place to work. I miss the advertising pace...
Hardest part was trying to hold on to what we had. Co workers were hardworking and fun to work with.
Great Values
Photo Studio Manager (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNApril 29, 2013
This company has great core values, they are currently transitioning from old school to new school. Very bright future.