We are looking for a highly motivated individual to lead our Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization efforts for an online e-commerce web site and brand. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of web site optimization from analytics to implementation. You will work directly with web developers and senior management to identify obstacles and create and implement solutions.
- Increase traffic to our web sites.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase traffic conversions.
- Lead Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
- Provide detailed analysis and develop strategic plan for SEO and Internet marketing.
- Develop, optimize, and implement rich & unique content (including video) for web sites, blogs, and social media.
- Write new content and manage multiple blogs with weekly posts.
- Develop and Implement creative new Internet Marketing Programs.
- Maintain expertise on Search Engine news and trends.
- Update business listings, local directories, review sites, and relevant web portals including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube, Yelp, EZine, etc.
- Have experience and understanding of social media including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google Plus.
- Must have proven experience in online marketing and SEO.
- Must have experience in Blogging
- Possess a high understanding of SEO copywriting.
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Have a proven record of page placement and website optimization.
- Maintain a deep commitment to ethical white-hat SEO methods and techniques.
- Be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently while collaborating with others.
- Ability to think strategically and learn quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard