PuroClean Property Rescue is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager in the Greater Cincinnati area to develop relationships with referring parties and resources to create new business opportunities.
At PuroClean Property Rescue we understand that a property disaster is disruptive and emotionally unsettling, and that’s why our promise is simple: We will do everything in our power to help our customers regain their sense of security.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who has a proven ability to develop contacts, build networks, and cultivate referral sources to let people know about our professional, ethical, compassionate services. The successful candidate will have:
- Three or four years of experience in indirect sales
- High school diploma/GED required. College degree a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in maintaining and solidifying customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to build referral network
- Proven ability to identify and call on new referral services.
If you have a servant’s heart and the willingness to put other's needs before your own – we’d like to talk to you.
With over 20 years experience in property mitigation and restoration, PuroClean Property Rescue has earned the reputation as “The...