Purolator

Purolator Employer Reviews

fun place to work but u will work to keep up with the convery belt
order filler (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: long lunches and nice breaks
Cons: nice package benfits
makin oil filters for automobiles nice to learn how parts are make for ur car or truck the supervisors was cool makin sure u undaerstand ur job at hand
hours were great and in abundance
Lineworker/Production (Former Employee), Fayetteville NCJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: hours available
Cons: not hiring, treatment of employees
Would have loved to have stayed with purolator as a company, but there was almost never a chance for anyone to get hired on from the temp agency, there was a hiring freeze and only mechanics could get hired on.
Packer & Sorter
Packer and Sorter (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCDecember 23, 2014
Pros: the work was fast paced
Cons: constantly standing
Packer & Sorter
Packed retainers on the retainer press maintained safety regulation
Production of one hundred thousand pieces a day
Inspected and sorted inferior parts maintained quality control
loved working here...
Sorter (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCNovember 26, 2014
hard working day, I learn how to use the machines properly. Management works well with you to get the job done.
very productive
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: short breaks
moving at a fast pace
short breaks
good supervisor
very steady work
The Employees made it Fun (good people)
Air Cabin 1 (Current Employee), NCAugust 20, 2014
work was always behind due to the constant break down of machines. So i never had a day off we worked a constant 7 days a week only being off on holidays
productive place to work, yet there are few opportunities for advancement.
Production Worker (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 22, 2014
Pros: cafeteria and the renovations for break areas.
Cons: the amount of heat with no air conditioner.
A very fast paced and demanding place to work that gives you a great deal of satisfaction when goals are met. I have learned how to organize and manage my time to get optimal performance. I love working with my co-workers because as a team we work well together and learn from each other. The hardest part of the job is making sure that everything is running at peak performance. The most enjoyable part of the job is the appreciation and the acknowledgement of a job well done.
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCOctober 21, 2013
I enjoyed working for this company but I was hired through an Temp agency, I would of stayed longer but they laid off the temps due to no more work available for us.
Just a regular job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 21, 2013
Started out looking like a good place to grow and advance , learned soon it was not , made a move to make more money.
this is how filters are put together
air filters (Former Employee), Kenly, NCJuly 10, 2013
we put filters together the coworkers where very nice everybody pull together and worked hard make sure the other person has the filters so they can put them together, see who can finsh first
great place
Case packer Operator/Safety Team Leader (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 9, 2013
I worked 10 to 12hr shift 6 days a week. I did audits quality checks
and ran a case packer and a robot. I learned how to work in a tema environment. take leadership role when needed to. my co-worker was like family to me and still is. management was understand a great when came to managing.
AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unknown (Former Employee), unknownMay 20, 2013
no room for growth ...expect to be cursed at and treated poorly
Poor management & poor technology
Customer service (Former Employee), MichiganMay 7, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: communication, management, technology
Fairly good in the beginning but after a few years it went downhill with management. I've had wonderful managers there as well but they tended to hire people from the outside and placed them directly in managerial positions. The last manager had terrible people skills and very bad communication. Purolator International (US locations) tended to struggle with overall communication from day 1 but when you add more managers & supervisors that lack in the art of communicating with the employees it makes for a terrible enviroment. They say that they're for the employee and have their back yet when it comes right down to it its no true. Management & sales would meet and plan new customer launches without inviting the customer service person that would ultimately handle all issues with the account. The finance and billing department was sadly understaffed. This would result in customers waiting WEEKS & somtimes MONTHS for a resolution on a simple billing issue. My co-workers were great and very supportive. The pay was great.but it got to the point that the money was not worth having to walk on eggshells every day.
Ok place to work
Relief valve machine operator (Former Employee), fayetteville, ncNovember 1, 2012
just like any other production job. People there are cool. Management is easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job was getting off at 3:30 am. Best part was the overtime that was offered.
Dead End Job - Stay Away is you have any ambition!
Marketing (Former Employee), Jericho, NYSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: decent benefits, holiday parties
Cons: management
I worked for Purolator for 2 years. The longer I was there the more things went downhill. In 2 years, I went through 4 bosses. The latest one has terrible management skills. A micromanager that creates an unnecessary, hostile, unpleasant work environment, not to mention completely incompetent doesn't know how to use Microsoft Office, basic math skills, and can't write well.
PUROLATOR
SORTER-GOOD AND BAD PARTS (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMay 1, 2012
Pros: they need to hire their temp's
Cons: too hot in there!
THE PEOPLE ARE NICE,I LOVED MY JOB,IF THEY WOULD JUST HIRE PEOPLE,NOT KEEP THE TEMP FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS UNDER TEMP SERVICE.