Purolator Employee Reviews

enjoy an opportunity for a career
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hope Mills, NCNovember 28, 2017
My responsibilities was to make sure my wmployees worked in a safe enviroment. I made sure that all company polocies were follow and the standards was put in place. I ensure that customer quality was satisfaction. I made continous improvement through out my department. Payroll for all employees kept in order, assigned duties and projects for better workmanship.Training provided for all employees. Employees reviews one on one and much more.
Pros
opportunity for one to make a comfortable living
Cons
to be able to maintain work in a heat enviroment operations
Molder (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 27, 2017
It would be nice to know how long it would be to be hired permanent and I don't think the pay is fair we should get close to what permanent employees make we have to do the same work as them but for little pay
Pros
Get three other breaks not including lunch
Cons
You never know when you will be hired permanent
Relaxed
Researcher Y2K Project (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 25, 2017
I enjoyed working there for 6 months during my contract. Upper management was very nice and the atmosphere there was great. I wished they had a full time position opened at the time.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Temp job
Fairly easy
Packer/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCNovember 20, 2017
A day in a life at Purolator differentiated was rather routine once you learned the basics. Producing quality parts for clientele was crucial but warehouse safety was practiced daily. I learned a lot about types of material and mesh types for metal screens and the subsidized standards for quality parts.
Fast paced
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MINovember 5, 2017
Management was great to work with. I was constantly moving and enjoyed my job. I would still work there, but i had to move out of state. I'd definitely recommend this career.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
nothing
Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 3, 2017
Worked very successfully there and then the company relocated to Brentwood, TN and was unable to follow them there. Would have stayed for as long as they needed me but could not relocate my family,
Pros
Everything good
Cons
Paint booth operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC 28306November 2, 2017
Great place to work and fellow employees became family and good friends. I finally retired after 35 1/2 long years of dedicated service to Purolator.
Typical Factory Job
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 26, 2017
If you are looking for an average factory job here it is. Large factory floor with many workers doing simple repetitive tasks all day. This job is a standard average wage for average amount of work style position.
Pros
Sometimes Air Conditioning
Cons
repetitive tasks
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 23, 2017
Great place to work. Room to advance and learn something new everyday. The management is understanding to the employees as well. I would recommend working here to anyone!
Fun place
Welding Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 16, 2017
Could always use more money. At this place super hard to get. 30cent raise on the year is absolutely ridiculous...........................................
Pros
Work is easy. Ot when you want it
Cons
Pay
Puroloator Products
Corporate Reporting Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 8, 2017
Purolator was a great company to work for. They had great benefits and provided me with good experience to advance my career. They had a very friendly work environment.
a fair place to work
Assembly line worker/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCSeptember 7, 2017
this was a fair place to work however you never had time off. I was ridiculous and should be against the law to work people in those conditions and for those hours.
Great place good people
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAAugust 24, 2017
I love working there the manager was like a best friend always helped you when you didn't know or understand something it was an enjoyable experience.
Good work place but not enough pay.
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 13, 2017
I worked at purolator for four and a half years as a temp and never got hired on. So I changed jobs for a better opportunity and better pay. It was a great atmosphere supervisors were good.
Great benefits/ Slow progression
LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 7, 2017
Purolator was one of the best places to work in Fayettevile; however, I do not believe that the hard work and dedication put in is rewarded properly.I spent 9 years in the same capacity. I started as a Supervisors Assistant but was only promoted after the 7th year.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Slow progression
Not for me
Air Filter Worker (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 3, 2017
I was not happy with my experience at Purolator it was very stressful and extremely hot. I did not find this to be a very friendly place or atmosphere I hated going to work everyday.
Pros
Cons
pay stressful environment and hot
Good but stressful at times.
MECHANIC OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 26, 2017
Great coworkers and pretty good management. Hardest part of the job was working different hours every other week. Lack of security when it came to hours.
Good to get an understanding on distribution side of warehouse work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 5, 2017
Great company. Usually only hires for temporary position,but my time there was helpful in my training on standup lift. Just not to much room for advancement
Pros
Onsite lunch
Cons
Only temp work
It was a good job and awsome work place.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 22, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Purolator. It was a awsome work place. I enjoyed taking on the many different task. I would tell many friends about working at Purolator.
Warehouse and Retail
Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONJune 15, 2017
I liked working there, even tough I knew I wanted to get out of Warehouse and Retail as soon as possible.

Some really great people working in Burlington!