PURPOSE Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
nice enviroment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  pittsburghJanuary 16, 2015
I learned a lot about my clients, there life , conditions or struggles. I got to know each of my clients and had a good relationship and good report. Most enjoyable part of the day is feeling appreciated and knowing I did my job and go home and know I took well care of my clients. The hardest part was dealing with there anger towards some of the companies rules, actually telling them no to certain things and being stern.
Pros
loved my clients, nice enviroment
Cons
not enough hours
Effective and focused place to work
Intern-In (Current Employee) –  Metuchen, NJOctober 16, 2014
Build with Purpose is a great real estate development firm and they helped me to advance my skills in both finance and development while working there. I now feel more prepared for entering a larger company
workplace not safety
Heavy Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  kutai kartanegaraFebruary 28, 2014
small income and lack of mutual cooperation among employees.
Commercial Manager
Market Research (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 2, 2013
Professional with 11 years of experience in the metallurgical segment and 05 years as commercial manager, acting as a bridge to getting better results. Assessing and plan sales strategies and action, sharing with other departments of business development. Adjusting the processes with the reality of the market, distributing and structuring a sales team, to ensure compliance with the objectives and targets established by the company. Assessing best market practices to implement and evaluate the product mix, stock levels and profit margins, promoting constant technical and products training. Create meeting routine, promoting work group, experience with trade, make regular visits, prepare proposals and follow-up with clients.