PURPOSE Employee Reviews

Great
President/Owner (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COFebruary 5, 2018
Process for Purpose is the company I started to help bring a positive, charitable aspect to the merchant services industry and to help businesses provide a marketable angle to their processing.
Texas Children's Pediatric's
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 28, 2017
It is a wonderful company to work for, the location you work at and management are very important though. Finding the right fit at the right location.
Pros
Benefits, free lunch, team work, growth.
Cons
Too many unnecessary requirements.
Great place
Mentor girl from ages (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAOctober 4, 2017
Defined with purpose was a wonderful place to work. The management and co workers were great to work with also. I would recommend this job to anybody.
Great Experience
Lab Assistant Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Los Altos, CAOctober 4, 2017
We were able to conduct our own experimental changes. It taught me a lot about the importance of teamwork and communication within a team. It was a great outside-of-the-classroom experience
It is ministry. I love it
Founder/CEO/Director (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 21, 2017
This is an organization that I founded. It is a Community Development Corporation to help others mentally and spiritually. The goal is to ministry to youth and family and complete family.
Pros
Rewarding Spiritually
Fun family enviroment
Health Information Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Durant, OKSeptember 11, 2017
Great place to work, family atmosphere. The best part was meeting and greeting the patients that I came into contact with on a daily basis. The hardest part dealing with patients who were not clear on the hippa laws and the hospital procedures.
Pros
The hospital weeks, when we were recognized for all our hard work.
Cons
Not having enough continuing education.
rating this company
Senior Security Officer (Current Employee) –  DelawareSeptember 2, 2017
overall rating it was a job that paid the bills for that I am thankful. in working did way more work than I should on dale basis the benefits was great management so was good most wasn't
Unstable but helpful
Intern (Former Employee) –  Gates-North Gates, NYAugust 21, 2017
Started as an expanding company, but by the end management was not on same page. CEO has strong vision, but differences with management appeared to be irreconcilable. Very helpful with interns and giving them knowledge and career advice.
So much potential
Project Manager (Consultant) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 20, 2016
Going through a corporate change and trying to find their way. Management needs to listen to their employees and utilized their skill set to advance the company.
Fun Work place
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 7, 2016
I enjoyed working here . I loved the consumers & staff , The compensation wasn't enough to live off to support a family. The supervisors in the day program were awesome. Great union
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 2, 2016
Assist patient with meals, self-care and mobility • Assist patient with track care • Take vital signs • Lift patients into and out of bed, wheelchairs, and chair • Engage elderly patients in cognitive activities • Provide reliable and dedicated long-term assistance
Youth with Purpose
Youth Mentor (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDSeptember 2, 2016
Mentored high school freshmen with homework or any problem they had if it was either school related or at home. Provided a peaceful environment where the community can help out students with any future dreams or goals they wanted to accomplish.
Pros
Helping with the community
Cons
no lunch
positive and caring environment
Senior Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 28, 2015
the enjoyable part of this job was seeing the smiles on the clients face when i provided them with the best and quality service with love and respect.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
N/a
nice enviroment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  pittsburghJanuary 16, 2015
I learned a lot about my clients, there life , conditions or struggles. I got to know each of my clients and had a good relationship and good report. Most enjoyable part of the day is feeling appreciated and knowing I did my job and go home and know I took well care of my clients. The hardest part was dealing with there anger towards some of the companies rules, actually telling them no to certain things and being stern.
Pros
loved my clients, nice enviroment
Cons
not enough hours
Effective and focused place to work
Intern-In (Current Employee) –  Metuchen, NJOctober 16, 2014
Build with Purpose is a great real estate development firm and they helped me to advance my skills in both finance and development while working there. I now feel more prepared for entering a larger company
workplace not safety
Heavy Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  kutai kartanegaraFebruary 28, 2014
small income and lack of mutual cooperation among employees.
Commercial Manager
Market Research (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 2, 2013
Professional with 11 years of experience in the metallurgical segment and 05 years as commercial manager, acting as a bridge to getting better results. Assessing and plan sales strategies and action, sharing with other departments of business development. Adjusting the processes with the reality of the market, distributing and structuring a sales team, to ensure compliance with the objectives and targets established by the company. Assessing best market practices to implement and evaluate the product mix, stock levels and profit margins, promoting constant technical and products training. Create meeting routine, promoting work group, experience with trade, make regular visits, prepare proposals and follow-up with clients.