Purvis Systems Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work with great people
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIMarch 13, 2015
I worked for the public safety side of PURVIS.I left this job because the travel was interfering with my school schedule. Other than that the co-worker are fantastic as well as management. They allow and encourage ideas to better the project. The work is also unique and interesting. It was hard to walk away from this job.
Pros
great people and management, projects, flexible hours
Cons
travel
Good Working People
Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Middletown, RIApril 5, 2013
I like the Job and what I do. Being we are under contract, want to always have my knowledge to be able to work for other company that might take over, during these scary times.
Pros
2nd shift job/ able to work, flexable though
Cons
better communications with employees
Civilians in a Navy office, it was like still be on active duty.
Anti-Submarine Warfare Analyst (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 20, 2012
Provided in-depth planning for Anti-Submarine (ASW) Exercises. Observed ASW exercises from the vessels of four allied nations. Collected exercise data for analysis. As Senior Analyst for aircraft operations, provided detailed input for reconstruction reporting for the customer (US Navy). Traveled to host nations for ASW exercises in real world hot spots not limited to Korea, Japan and Oman. Provided liaison between host nations and Department of the Navy (DON) leadership. Current employment status: held part time on call by Purvis.

Skill Sets Obtained: Objective and Subjective Analysis
Data collection and data collection planning
Modeling and Reconstruction of specific events or experiments
Logistics planning of personnel and equipment
Pros
respected by the active duty folks.
Cons
many pretenders, few pros.

4.3