Push Pedal Pull is a recognized leader in the specialty fitness industry with over twenty-eight years of experience in the sales and service/repair of premium fitness equipment for both residential and commercial settings. We have 13 retail fitness equipment stores and 15 commercial sales reps serving thousands of residential and commercial fitness customers throughout the MidWest and Rocky Mountains.
As a leading supplier of exercise equipment, we offer a wide selection of new and used cardiovascular and strength training equipment from the most sought-after brands in the fitness industry including Precor and many more.
Our products are used in both homes and commercial fitness facilities such as private health clubs, multi-family properties, personal training studios, parks and recreation centers, medical wellness centers, corporate fitness centers, active living communities, country clubs, police and fire departments, hotels, resorts, spas, high schools, colleges, universities, YMCAs and JCCs.
Our goal is to be a client's one-stop source for home and commercial fitness solutions, onsite service and repair, preventative maintenance, product installation and training. We currently serve the following 10 states: NE, IA, SD, WI, CO, OK, ND, MN, TN, WY.
*PUSH PEDAL PULL IS EXPANDING!*
Our company has just announced that we are expanding our sales and service efforts into 3 more states: Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas. Therefore, we are looking for top sales and service talent to help us grow and expand in these new territories.
At this time, we are seeking a goal-oriented, energetic commercial sales professional to join our team in Little Rock, AR. This is an executive-level, high-touch, outside sales position therefore a college degree and previous outside sales experience are required. NOTE: Comprehensive product training and consultative sales training will be provided for the right candidate.
The Commercial Sales Rep (CSR) is responsible for driving Push Pedal Pull's business growth in selected accounts and territories in Missouri. The position will proactively seek out, identify, qualify, develop and close new opportunities in Fitness Equipment markets. The successful candidate will be a "hunter" of new prospects and a "farmer" of existing accounts. He or she will be able to function independently but will also be able to leverage resources such as marketing, inside sales, sales support, in-house service/support, and senior management when needed. This position reports to the Vice President of Commercial Sales and will be professionally supported by an Inside Sales Rep and a Commercial Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Source & develop new business leads
- Correspond and meet with current and prospective customers.
- Maintain long-term consultative relationship with clients for repeat business
- Understand we are a sales-driven company and meet/exceed sales goals
- Focus on results and have a strong work ethic
- Be resourceful
- Take responsibility for controlling own success in our business growth
- Be committed to long term success within a caring and supportive company
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Exhibit professional verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit professional and effective presentation / public speaking skills
- Be proficient in PC hardware and software operations
- Be an energetic self-starter with high standards
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial attitude
- Drive to continuously add more value to the customer experience
- Proactively identify new prospects for offerings and position Push Pedal Pull's as a recognized Leader in the commercial Fitness industry.
- Develop a well-balanced, growing pipeline of opportunities.
- Together with other Push Pedal Pull's staff, attend assigned meetings and participate in one-of-one meetings with prospects in order to further qualify and develop the sales pipeline.
- Advance sales opportunities using an appropriate application of phone and in-person meetings drawing in appropriate resources from specialists, services and senior management as needed.
- With support from customer operations, service/support, and senior management, develop and position an appropriate commercial proposal and commercial agreements.
- Participate in internal sales meetings and progress updates as needed.
- Maintain documentation and materials in support of the above objectives, primarily through Push Pedal Pull's software program.
- Proven "hunter" new business sales skills for pro-actively identifying, prospecting, developing and closing net new opportunities with demonstrated success.
- 5+ years of experience in an outside sales position (Specialty Fitness Industry
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint (Visio
and NetSuite a plus)
- Experience with doing presentations on an Apple iPad using Keynote
SALARY AND WAGES:
Starting CSR compensation plan is salary + bonus upon achievement of sales goal. Earnings are based on base salary plus commissions based on Gross Margin. Senior-level commission plan includes weekly draw reconciled monthly with commission due. Both plans include expenses and a full benefits package including: medical, dental, disability and a 401K plan.
*We offer the right candidate unlimited earning potential.*
If you believe you have the skills and personal attributes identified, and that this is the fast-paced, challenging and ultimately highly rewarding environment you are seeking, please email your resume, cover letter, and professional references. For more information, you may also visit us online at www.pushpedalpull.com.