We are looking for a uniquely talented person to join us as we help large enterprises utilize the PushToTest to prove the performance of their social/mobile apps. Our team is hot and running fast. Because we literally invented this space (with 3M downloads of our open-source platform) no one can touch our reach and experience. Interested in joining a tight team and really having an impact…..this is your chance. AND yes…stock options in one of the hottest companies in the social/mobile space.
Our Sales Engineer’s work with customers pre and post sale to answer technical questions and help them solve their performance test issues with the most used platform on earth. Our new offerings are turning heads and blowing minds. You’ll be proud to be a critical contributor to our rapid growth.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to communicate highly technical information
- Help forge solutions for customers that meet the needs of the enterprise (brand protection, IT concerns etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with testing tools such as LoadRunner, QTP, IBM Rational Tester, Selenium, soapUI, SilkPerformer, and JMeter. We will train provided you have some test coding experience.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming languages, application server technology (Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby), TCP/IP networking and common web technologies (HTTP, REST, Web Services, XML, Ajax, iOS, Android, RIA)
What you’ll be doing:
- Help match customer requirements to PushToTest technology and methodology solutions
- Assist the sales team and technical support team as a product expert, including providing written input to price/solution proposals
- Assist post-sale customers with installation, education, training, and product support as they implement the solution
- Provide technical support to prospective customers and existing customers, including writing test scripts (TestMaker Designer, Selenium, soapUI, Sahi, Java, Python,) debugging test scripts, identifying and solving bugs in TestMaker, and providing training and support
- Assist the product support team by solving customer submitted trouble tickets, updating ticket status, confirming customer acceptance of solutions, and closing tickets
- Work with PushToTest engineers to identify customer problems, provide data and descriptions of problems, write release notes describing solutions, delivering solutions to customers, training customers on use of solutions, and implementing solutions when appropriate
- Represent PushToTest and participate in on-line communities by answering questions, posting "How To" articles, and identifying possible customer sales opportunities