PUTNAM CITY SCHOOLS

PUTNAM CITY SCHOOLS Employer Reviews

Definitely one of the best companies I have ever worked for
Long Term Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 22, 2014
I had many great adventures at INTEGRIS and learned so much about myself and other people. I was able to work with so many different cultures and have used this experience to further my career.
I would still be there if the restaurant was still open.
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 19, 2013
Pros: the food which was wonderful and the people i worked with and learning about the business.
Cons: the restaurant closed
I loved this job.I learned so much about the business,my co-workers were like family and we all had the same goal which was great customer service which i have seen a major decline in that area of restaurant business
Very flexible job
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 31, 2013
I can set my schedule as a sub and the kids in elementary are very nice and giving.
Stressful and fun
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 10, 2013
Besides taking roll and collecting papers, most of the time the teacher left a movie for the class to watch or they leave a test I had to administer and grade.
Great School System
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 13, 2013
Excellent experience in many different environments. Taught many subjects, including special education classes. The principals were professional and grateful. Teachers were willing to help. Class sizes varied form school to school. The most enjoyable aspect of the job is meeting many people.
I cleaned floors, classrooms, and bathrooms
Custodian, Putnam City School District (Former Employee), Putnam City School DistrictFebruary 10, 2012
Pros: no supervision, easily found more to do.
Cons: bias practices
I was able to work unsupervised, allowing me to get done what needed to be done to my highest expectations.