PVH Corp. Employee Reviews

Great place to work. Great perks
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 16, 2017
Completed take-offs from floor plans. Placed material orders, Scheduled delivery to job sites with contractors, Addressed any issues after material was delivered. Coordinated installation of alarm systems and confirmed when complete.

I was one of 500 let go when recession happened in 2010
Pros
Great atmosphere and company
A nice temporary work place
Laborer (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GA 30253February 15, 2017
Typically I scan clothes and put them in boxes all day while either helping tape or with totes. They have a plethora of rules to follow and usually do not like people conversing. The hours are nice and they are pretty flexible if you need to take a day off.
Pros
paid lunch and off on weekends
Cons
a couple of months out of the year there is barely any work so you have a lot of off days
Sourcing Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 12, 2017
Productive, cultures is business casual. The people are nice.I've learned a lot about process and fabrics.
Too many meetings.
Decent job
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAFebruary 12, 2017
Shift starts, each dept. stretch as a whole and get production for the day. You begin working, let supervisors know when going to restroom. Have a break in middle of shift, then return and work until time to leave.
Cons
1 break
Great place to develop strategic mindset, not a place to learn about product.
Global Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2017
Overall PVH Corp. is a great company, in the past 3 years the company culture has change from a family and caring to a global corporation.
Pros
Great place to develop strategic mind set.
Cons
Not a place to learn about product, as pivot tables and power point are more important that product
Best place for a carrer
Order Picking selecter & QA Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fogelsville, PAFebruary 2, 2017
Great people. extremely strict, good, great pay rates, allot of opportunities, I recommended to anyone and specialty for first time jobs, due to it will offer allot to learn
it's alright, no biggie
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJFebruary 1, 2017
It's ok, good place to work if you're trying to get your foot in the door. It's an ok environment. It's more for a newbie to the workforce.
Great environment for young professional
Research Assistant - The Marketing Group (tmg23) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 27, 2017
A typical day of work is very busy but exciting at the same time. Working in a fun trendy office made it much easier and the people attributed to that as well. All the way from the top management down, the people were fantastic.
Horrible Place to work
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Waipahu, HIJanuary 24, 2017
Don't batch scan on inventory day. You'll get canned, However I saw my own managers and other employees batch scanning and they didn't get fired. Accountability sucks.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management is unaccountable
Typical day at work
Quality Control Auditor (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 19, 2017
It is a great job for young people if you like having a lot of time off. They hire management with no experience. Get place to work
Pros
Alot of VTO
Cons
one break

Want to know more about PVH Corp.?

Ask a question
Great hands on job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 17, 2017
High volume company to work for. Great team work environment, learning to work with others a plus. Management very knowledgeable of their responsibility as leaders.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Working in very dusty warehouse
Hard working group of people in fast paced environment
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, NCJanuary 15, 2017
Demanding work load with terrific coworkers ensuring shipping deadlines were met. Management strove to utilize resources to maximum benefit and were open to suggestion from employees. Hardest part of the day was the physical demand of the job. Most enjoyable part of the day was the people and the upbeat atmosphere.
Productive and fun place to work
Temp (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 5, 2017
While at PVH I gained experience in scanning, piece sorting, receiving, shipping, and so on. This job has set me up for success with any career that I may choose to go into. The leadership skills that I obtained from working at PVH are phenomenal.
Decent place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Wrentham, MADecember 28, 2016
Management needs A LOT of help the high position they are the less empathy they have. Besides management not bad occasional mishaps like any job they seem to pick favorites
Very. rough work Environment.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GADecember 22, 2016
Extremely face paced environment which usually has y large turn over rate. My experience was short lived due to the fact that I was a temp hire and we got laid off extremely early in the job Never the less re would like to recover the next generation pVH employees and the managerial staff
Fast paced, fun work in retail
Sales and Planning Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 22, 2016
Very fast paced environment, especially in the sales department. Definitely have to put in long hours and enjoy working with clients. Liked the management and work environment.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 21, 2016
It was a really nice job, always help your costumers and make sure they have everything they need. My co-workers were always fun people to work with, we always made sure we did everything we needed to do we were Always nice to everyone. I loved the job but I honestly decided to leave because I had a baby, so I'm now looking for a work at home job. Thank you.
Very fun but strict place to work.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GADecember 15, 2016
The pay was great but you have to be watchful every second of the minute while there. It was pleasant to work there but you definitely know what you're doing because the company is shipping warehouse and if you don't get it after so long they will walk you to the door.
Pros
Weekly pay and great raises
Cons
Short breaks, supervisory sucked
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, NCDecember 13, 2016
Pvh is a great paying job if you able to last long enough with out getting laid of because of work shortage. They have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd positions available if your able to make it to work
Pros
3 Brakes
Cons
Cannot smoke cigarettes on the work site
Fast Faced Work
Multi-Unit Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJDecember 9, 2016
Located in Jersey, it's a fast faced environment with a lot of jovial co-workers. Hardest part is the receiving of shipment as theycan be a lot however the enjoyable part is helping with the floor design.
Pros
Discount on merchandise
Cons
Fast paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PVH Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval