PVH Corp. Employee Reviews

Poor Management - Lack of Respect
Coordinator/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 15, 2017
I would not recommend PVH to anyone. At least not using my impression. This place has the potential to be an amazing work environment, however due to the very young immature management team the lack of respect and maturity levels are high. Employees are NOT treated equally nor ethically. PVH needs a thorough cleansing of upper management and needs the employee relation structure refined and re-created.
Pros
competitive pay and vacation and benefits
Cons
Poor Management and lackluster for Fairness
Great company
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CAOctober 11, 2017
on a daily basis I had to make sure all the task that were given to me was complete before my shift was over. Making sure our my area was clean for the next shift. The management here was great willing to teach you and help you with any questions you had. I learned how to work with others and everybody's different personalities. The job wasn't hard since I have a lot of experience in warehouses. The enjoyable part was getting to meet new employees and making new friends.it was a great place to work but Sadly the company had to relocate to another state.
Pros
Pvh discount card
Quality company
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 5, 2017
PVH treats their associates with respect. They train and hire quality associates. they run a quality program and everyone knows what is expected. They treat you like a human being not a droid
Pros
Company that cares
Cons
Non that I knowof...
Good place to work.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 3, 2017
Good benefits. Excellent corporate culture. Enjoyed job very much. PTO was liberal and began with three weeks vacation plus 12 holidays. I would recommend PVH.
Demanding company at times
Assistant Manager - Van Heusen Retail (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCOctober 2, 2017
I enjoyed working in retail and working for this company. However, the upper management was stressful. Also, the hours at times would not be available and there was no room for advancement.
Great Learning Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 25, 2017
I took a job at one of their Outlet Mall Stores to get school credit for Consumers Ed. That staff was very friendly and taught me many things. I got to spend most of my time dressing mannequins and window displays. It was a new way of seeing how dressing a mannequin just right got people to buy more stuff.
Company provides discounts for their merchandise
Customer Service/Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJSeptember 21, 2017
 Contacted commercial customers in the retail business regarding past due invoices. Called accounts paying 30, 60, 90, and 120 days past due. Utilized the internet to obtain proof of deliver.  Performed cash application of incoming checks.
Merchandise Coordinator
Retail Merchandise Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 8, 2017
Great job loved it!
• Collaborated with 9 Buyers from 3 Retailers to build and allocate the key item and
fashion assortment by location-level to capitalize sales.
• Attended NY market appointments to aggressively plan and grow the Calvin Klein and IZOD business by capitalizing on new trends and customers needs.
• Ensured best positioning of product on the floor to achieve goals and objectives.
• Trained and motivated sales teams by conducting monthly seminars and events.
• Analyzed business weekly and communicated to NY offices in Excel reports.
• Drive business by adjusting stock levels and planning assortments to the seasonal
calendar to drive sales and exceed sales plan.
• Worked with design team, sourcing and NY marketing team to insure correct quality of
and pricing of product. Ensure right distribution of sizing.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
hours reduced to online shopping
Workplace
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 5, 2017
A Typical work day is riding a walkie around picking up pallets and dropping them to correct locations. I have learned part of the pkms system, management is very young and clueless to alot of situations, the hardest part is having to ask a supervisor something and they don't have a clue, the enjoyable part of the job is just riding around the building on a walkie.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
one 30 minute break, management clueless, 3 different shifts and all have different guidelines and rules
Great experience seeing how teams collaborate and how each one contributed to the work.
CAD Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2017
I was given the opportunity to present my project at a design meeting and made me very confident that design something is what I could do to expanding my career. I've enjoyed everyone works together as part of a team!
Easy work fast work environment
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 22, 2017
Well balanced warehouse the workflow fast pace but it's easy can't have phones be prepared to truly work if they only respect workers you get one break but they pay you for your break it's a neat warehouse very clean its laid back than any typical warehouse they are not as strict but they do tend to may seem that way from time to time espicially when there is a high volume in the workflow
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
1 break on an 8hr day
Productive but the supervisors don't care.
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Locust Grove, GAAugust 22, 2017
The job is easy I'd you work hard but expect if an male to move around a lot. It gets very boring in many areas and plan on being on your feet for hours.
Pros
Easy work, paid breaks
Cons
Management, hours on your feet
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 18, 2017
PVH is a great place to work. They truly value their employees. The people there are amazing to work with. Everyone is always willing to help each other.
Benefits
Cons
Pay is below the standard
steadily growing company
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 15, 2017
During my years of employment, I have witnessed the company grow as a whole entity as well as experience first hand a huge DC growth for the company in this region. A typical day at work involves teamwork, as well as working individually to complete daily tasks. I have learned in my tenure with PVH how to go over and beyond in order to satisfy not only management but also customers in the retail sector. The work place is a very clean environment and has a fast to upbeat tempo of completing tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to enjoy coworkers during the work day as well as during employee events held outside of work hours.
Pros
Clothing discounts
Cons
short breaks
People that work here are always out to get you
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 8, 2017
I would not work here. the benefits are great but everybody has that line where enough is enough. It seems like the goal is for everyone to stab each other in the back.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Best place to get along with co-workers
Supervisor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 7, 2017
Productive and fun!!

Love the core values shapes at PVH — individuality, partnership, passion, integrity and accountability. I lived by these values — they inspire me, and I believe that these qualities, will impact your path for a better future.
Pros
Training sessions on relevant topics pertaining to the business.
I worked as a Temp
Case Sorter (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 7, 2017
It's a good Job if you're a Student looking for some extra cash. It was Monday-Thursday 2:55-9:55 (or 10:55 depending on your position). My Supervisors were pretty good.
Great Place to work
Manager of Training and Operations (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 3, 2017
Senior management is playing catch up in a world that changed many years ago from a tech point of view. Dept vary. Would highly recommend working here.
It's a great place to work for if you desire to work there.
Jonesville - Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, NCAugust 2, 2017
A typical day at work is that you come in to do your contribution and reach the goals that are set out to you on a day to day operations. However, sometimes there may be drama going on and if you are okay with not caring on how they talk to you or want to be part of it and just stay away from it, you will be fine.

What I learned in this distribution center were a lot of skills and great advice from people that work there. I learned so much and that's something that I'll take and carry for the rest of my life.

Management is not the best on certain shifts their is three shifts 1st, 2nd & 3rd. In every shift things are operated differently so their is never a specific way that management works. Other than that it's pretty great, except for associates that come from other shifts and think management would be run the same way in each shift, but to find out that it does not. Still pretty great place to work for.

The company benefits are great, I never really ever used the benefits as I was always healthy, but for those people out there who are ill or certain medication is expensive their insurance covers a lot of the cost. Like I said, I rarely used it so I can only speak for the times that I used it and it was great.

Jon security is pretty secured. At times I must say that you may feel that the place looks like it's going downhill, but that's just how some years are. Now, for any temporary associate be prepared to be laid of and sent to comeback. For the Work Force associates when the job is going down you will be sent home and called later if you are needed again.
  more... So it sucks for temporary associates, but if you show that your needed there by giving the most and best performance there is a lot of cases that you will not be laid off and sent to a different area instead.

Now if you would like to advance in this company you can. However, the highest you can go is to Group Lead. Once your at this level it's harder to get on a Assistant Supervisor / Supervisor job. The main reason is due to because you must posses some college education for this type of position along with years in as a group lead. So if your looking to advance fast you will need at least some college education and at least some year of you working in as a group lead. However, if you have this already and prior experience from outside then there is a possibility you are the match.

So I give this distribution center a overall rating of 4.1 out of 5. Great place to work for and also was my first job. In this job I learned many different skills that I'm happy I learned and happy that I got to work for this company. Though even if their were some things I did not like at times, but you must understand that not everything will and be the way you want it to be.
Pros
Free lunch on overtime posting for saturday, Great people yo work with, Job securiy is great if your fulltime, and I'm happy I got to work for this company who showed me what I was capable of accomplishing.
Cons
I think the only cons this place has is that there is drama at times and sometimes to much, and it ends up causing conflict between associates and, ends up making the workplace feel unwanted at times.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 31, 2017
This job is an entry level position. I will recommended for a college student looking to make extra cash while attending college. The hours are flexible.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PVH Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.