PVH Corp. Employee Reviews in United States

Great job
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 29, 2016
Very good experience easy job to do very productive great management have opportunities to grow the pay is wonderful its a nice place to work at
Productive workplace with air conditioning
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 27, 2016
I was a packer for them and I enjoyed my job. I was a temp at the time and want to one day go through the door. It was a good experience and I wouldn't mind doing it again.
Pros
Cool climate
Cons
Being there while i was a temp because of the hours given.
Easy Work
Quality Control and packer (Current Employee) –  Reading, PAJuly 26, 2016
In quality control area is a very easy job. No rush. Only 1 shift. Great people. The only bad thing its they no have AC so in summer is so HOT! Recomm. On summer days gave the option to the employee work sit on stool or something.
Pros
easy going
Cons
No AC, too much time up in the same spot
productive environment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJuly 19, 2016
When start up of shift we do exercises to stretch and get our blood flowing. We retrieve our RF guns and get our pod labels and go to our designated shoots. we scan a shoot and begin to scan product from the shoot and pack it into cartons to be shipped to customers
Great First Job
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJuly 12, 2016
Worked at PVH my first job out of college. Great co-workers and fun learning environment. I loved working here and wouldn't have left but my salary was too low.
Pros
Flexible Hours and great health benefits
Cons
low pay
Great place to work!
Store Manager, (Georgetown) (Former Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYJuly 5, 2016
Typical retail, with the exception of employee appreciation by upper leadership which was phenomenal. Salaried position required some OT.
Corporate Benefits
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJune 26, 2016
The corporate benefits are such as paid holidays and vacation time. The company makes it very hard to move to the next level, and people tend to hire friends rather than who is the best candidate.
A great place to work.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAJune 26, 2016
PVH Corp has great senior management that is very knowledgeable and passionate about the business. They encouraged growth in all areas. A typical day was fast pace; receiving, stocking, picking, packing and shipping product. The employees help make the job enjoyable and a success. I learned to help people develop their strengths and imporve their weaknesses.

I retired in June of 2012 when our D C operations moved from Austell Ga. to McDonough Ga..
Pros
Good professional people, good salary, good employees.
Cons
No complaints, I enjoyed my 40 yrs of employement with Arrow Shirts a division of PVH Corp..
Very busy and never a dull moment
SHIPPING CLERK (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 16, 2016
The Company has great opportunities for advancement and they also have awesome benefits. I've learned no matter the circumstance, an operation must proceed.
Productive and fun working environment
Executive Assistant to SVP @PVH Corp (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2016
Great company to work in. They launched a University to help employees reach to the next level in their career goals. Also to helped with strengthen weakness etc.
Pros
The environment and Company's University PVHU
PVH a great job opportunity
Demand & Supply Planner (Former Employee) –  MexicoJune 3, 2016
PVH is an amazing and strong company in wich I've founded that great opportunites of learning and development to push my career to the next level.
Not such a pleasant place for temps.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, NCMay 30, 2016
Temps get no love. They are required to pull the most weight and work harder for less money. 8.65 to be exact. While fulltime gets paid 12.50 plus and they stand around and talk while they watch you work. Plenty of promises to get a fulltime assessment while i waited 6 months past the date they promised the assessment to go full time would be.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
you dont get a full 30 minutes, after walking to and from your work location you were stuck with about 20 minutes to eat.
Very friendly place to work, they care about their employees
Allocations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMay 18, 2016
One of the best Companies I have ever worked for. Management team is excellent as well a being knowledgeable in all area.
Very focused and Productive
Design Manager - Men's Bottoms and Sportswear (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2016
This is one of the companies I've had the pleasure of having fun but was very focused. Once my old boss resigned, the culture changed and I sort opportunities elsewhere.
Pros
The benefit package was amazing.
Cons
Fit approvals was dictated by tech department which should have been dictated by design
Asst Manager
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  MaineMay 5, 2016
Van Heusen was a great place to work. I would send anyone to work there. I would have to say that the harder park was have to do floorset during operations
Administrative Assistant (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAApril 29, 2016
High energy workplace with a fun atmosphere. Management was effective and most managers are supportive and engaging. The hardest part of the job was lack of communication between departments.
Horrible place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 22, 2016
People are unorganized, and managers do absolutely nothing but walk around all day. People like to gang up on the new people. They have fights, and it is full of drama.
Fun Work Environment
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAApril 19, 2016
A typical day at PV consist of scanning designer undergarments and having them shipped out. I learned how to use a handheld scanning gun and learning how to maneuver through it and knowing its different functions. The management could be better. I love the older coworkers because they do not keep up drama. The most enjoyable part of the job is break time.
Pros
Great Employees
Cons
Not Enough Breaks
excellent company for work / life balance
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJApril 17, 2016
My day started checking e-mails for orders doing EDI reports
on to checking phone messages, answering phones addressing customer requests/ complaints/ solving problems working with my supervisor's with daily problems.
always being a team player with my coworkers
keeping with the multi tasking
I enjoy working with people always
Pros
PVH is an excellent Co for benefits and work / life balance
Cons
bad for letting you advance/don't want older people working, don't want to pay
productive and fun workplace
Technical Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 17, 2016
Great atmosphere and interactive workplace. productive and fun workplace. Nice people and helpful staff, good location