PVH Corp. Employee Reviews

great place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GASeptember 28, 2016
clock in and go to your location and start working
as long as you work smart and work together it makes the work a whole lot better on the team.
I love how we had the kind of management that would get out there on the floor and help out with different production duties.
co-workers are very welcoming and helpful in teaching or training employees
the greatest part of this job is the opportunity to get raises every 3 months for the first year of employment.
Very fun but strict place to work.
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GADecember 15, 2016
The pay was great but you have to be watchful every second of the minute while there. It was pleasant to work there but you definitely know what you're doing because the company is shipping warehouse and if you don't get it after so long they will walk you to the door.
Pros
Weekly pay and great raises
Cons
Short breaks, supervisory sucked
Great Benefits/Poor leadership
Merchandise Coordinator/Production Planner (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 12, 2016
The benefits are amazing at PVH. You can't find a better 401K or health insurance plan anywhere. They also offer employees 3 weeks of vacation per year after being with the company for 90 days. Most of the coworkers I have had are amazing. The one concern I have about the company is that the leadership is lacking with most supervisors/management being right out of college and not having experience. They also tend to lead through fear instead of empowering their employees.
Pros
Benefits are amazing
Cons
all leadership is under the age of 30 with minimal skills
Great hands on job
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 17, 2017
High volume company to work for. Great team work environment, learning to work with others a plus. Management very knowledgeable of their responsibility as leaders.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Working in very dusty warehouse
Personal review
Technical Design Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 18, 2016
Company was great when I first started however there was a major restructuring which changed the culture. I can't say anything bad about the company as there were great benefits.
Pros
work life balance was great
Cons
job security was an issue
Excellent Employer
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJOctober 9, 2016
Having worked for PVH Corp. for a total of 24 years, it is an excellent company that values and rewards its employees. The company is focused on the health and welfare of it's employees and offers numerous programs to support that.
Pros
Excellent benefits; excellent health programs including free flu shots every years
Cons
Can't think of any
A great place to work.
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAJune 26, 2016
PVH Corp has great senior management that is very knowledgeable and passionate about the business. They encouraged growth in all areas. A typical day was fast pace; receiving, stocking, picking, packing and shipping product. The employees help make the job enjoyable and a success. I learned to help people develop their strengths and imporve their weaknesses.

I retired in June of 2012 when our D C operations moved from Austell Ga. to McDonough Ga..
Pros
Good professional people, good salary, good employees.
Cons
No complaints, I enjoyed my 40 yrs of employement with Arrow Shirts a division of PVH Corp..
Very organized place to work for, you will have team to work with and help out.
Designer (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 2, 2016
Management is constantly making sure that designed product is in the companies guideline design, quality and price wise.
Lots of input from all team members.
All the latest equipment's for a fast and easier workflow.
Pros
Lots of Job benefits like IRA, Bonus
Great company, Poor payroll managment
corporate payroll coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJSeptember 10, 2016
I worked as a payroll coordinator for 2 years from 2012-2014 and saw many employees fired due to the head of the dept's discretion. You can work hard, give your blood sweat and tears and in the end it is not appreciated. This dept. has the reputation that does not recognize the value of their staff due to poor leadership. Company perks are great...find a job at PVH in a different department.
Great First Job
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJuly 12, 2016
Worked at PVH my first job out of college. Great co-workers and fun learning environment. I loved working here and wouldn't have left but my salary was too low.
Pros
Flexible Hours and great health benefits
Cons
low pay
Very busy and never a dull moment
SHIPPING CLERK (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 16, 2016
The Company has great opportunities for advancement and they also have awesome benefits. I've learned no matter the circumstance, an operation must proceed.
excellent company for work / life balance
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJApril 17, 2016
My day started checking e-mails for orders doing EDI reports
on to checking phone messages, answering phones addressing customer requests/ complaints/ solving problems working with my supervisor's with daily problems.
always being a team player with my coworkers
keeping with the multi tasking
I enjoy working with people always
Pros
PVH is an excellent Co for benefits and work / life balance
Cons
bad for letting you advance/don't want older people working, don't want to pay
Corporate Benefits
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJJune 26, 2016
The corporate benefits are such as paid holidays and vacation time. The company makes it very hard to move to the next level, and people tend to hire friends rather than who is the best candidate.
Fast paced, fun work in retail
Sales and Planning Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 22, 2016
Very fast paced environment, especially in the sales department. Definitely have to put in long hours and enjoy working with clients. Liked the management and work environment.
Horrible Place to work
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Waipahu, HIJanuary 24, 2017
Don't batch scan on inventory day. You'll get canned, However I saw my own managers and other employees batch scanning and they didn't get fired. Accountability sucks.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management is unaccountable
Hard working group of people in fast paced environment
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Jonesville, NCJanuary 15, 2017
Demanding work load with terrific coworkers ensuring shipping deadlines were met. Management strove to utilize resources to maximum benefit and were open to suggestion from employees. Hardest part of the day was the physical demand of the job. Most enjoyable part of the day was the people and the upbeat atmosphere.
Very Disappointed
Shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 20, 2016
I was very disappointed with my employment experience with PVH. This company has good benefits, however that is the only positive thing I can find to say about them.

The lack of integrity and professionalism is unbelievable. All the managers and supervisors must have a college degree, but they have no experience with shipping or receiving. It is obvious that they have all failed ethics class. Their lack of professionalism made for a hostile work environment. Too much drama and backstabbing. There was no one to go to with concerns regarding lack of professionalism and the hostile work environment. Supervisors had their own agenda and fears so if problems were brought to their attention, they must not have contacted Human Resources (or maybe HR doesn't care). Everyone that works there is so afraid of being terminated at any moment that they will do anything to try and remain employed. Very stressful.

If you are looking for long time employment and advancement in your career, if you have integrity and wish to work for someone who values their employees, LOOK ELSEWHERE! Don't waste your time.
Benefits
Cons
Too many to list here.
Great, friendly co-workers
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2016
Too many responsibilities for one person and not enough room to grow.
But they have great benefit to pay off employee's hard work.
Pros
competitive salary, great benefit
Cons
not enough room to grow, too many bosses
Great environment for young professional
Research Assistant - The Marketing Group (tmg23) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 27, 2017
A typical day of work is very busy but exciting at the same time. Working in a fun trendy office made it much easier and the people attributed to that as well. All the way from the top management down, the people were fantastic.
Great place to develop strategic mindset, not a place to learn about product.
Global Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 8, 2017
Overall PVH Corp. is a great company, in the past 3 years the company culture has change from a family and caring to a global corporation.
Pros
Great place to develop strategic mind set.
Cons
Not a place to learn about product, as pivot tables and power point are more important that product

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PVH Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.