1,101 reviews

PwC Employer Reviews

Good
Operations Consultant (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Good team
Good projects
Good learning
Good work
Great workmanship
Audit Manager for Large Insurance Company
Audit Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: people, building client relationships
Cons: long hours, too much documentation, lacks work/life balance
Managed and reviewed audits of the balance sheet and related statements of income, retained earnings and cash flows of Financial Services Companies in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in the United States of America in order to express an opinion on their conformity with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America.
Worked for this Company in Durban, South Africa, Montreal, Canada, London, England and Gaborone, Botswana
Senior Partner Coopers & Lybrand, Botswana (Former Employee), Durban, Montreal, London and GaboroneJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: timesheets
Excellent training and the ability to travel and work in many parts of the world.
Team work, relationships, networking
Tax Lawyer (Current Employee), Madrid, MDJanuary 22, 2015
During these three years not only I have acquired a great experience at Tax Litigation, Controversy and Dispute Resolution but I have been fortunate to experience the greatness of PwC as a firm to work.
PwC
National Tax Sourcing & Recruiting Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 21, 2015
• Original Member of the Recruitment – Sourcing and Pipelining Talent Team
• Led all Sourcing Projects for the National Tax and Tax IT Practices
• Core Developer of the PwC Beta “Pipe lining Project”
• Responsible for Cold Calling Tutorial for PwC Recruitment
• Creation and execution of search strategies for the National Tax Practice for a team of 9
• Managed Client interface and expectations for Talent Delivery and Pipeline development
• Responsible for the Sourcing execution for 8 regions and 7 recruiting team members
• Manage - Maintain and developed candidate lists and competitive Intelligence.
Senior Associate, Management Consulting (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 19, 2015
As a company, PwC offers its employees very competitive compensation, a clear career path, and exposure to an impressive host of clients / opportunities.
Overall great people, but the compensation doesn't match the lack of work life balance
Experienced Tax Associate (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 19, 2015
I have learned a lot from working at PwC. The people are amazing and I do feel like there is opportunity to grow my carreer and continue learning. The downside is there is no work life balance and I can no longer justify working over 12 hour days even during non busy season for what I am being paid. If they raised the compensation and provided more substantial bonus' I would be more inclined to stay - but there is just not enough benefit to combat my crumbling social life and STILL not being able to afford to move out of my parents house.
Business Model for EA's was non-productive
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), San Jose, CaliforniaJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: plenty of training available to employees
Cons: ea business model
I enjoyed the people that I worked with however the business model for EA's was, in my opinion very unproductive.
Good place to start your career
EA (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great experience
Cons: non-competitive pay
I would treat an experience here (and other consulting firms) like another degree.
Large Company; Small Company Culture
Senior Associate / IT Officer (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 14, 2015
I am a result of a small company acquisition into the much larger PwC, with as I understand it, more than 170,000 employees worldwide. They seem to have as many moves upwards, as they do laterally. They definitely say that they're a big company with small(local) company mentality -- and for the most part, they pull that off much better than you'd think possible.
Scheduling Supervisor (Former Employee), Albany, NYJanuary 10, 2015
This was a great job, in a great company in a very supportive HR environment. I enjoyed learning the accounting business in a "Big 8" firm and learned invaluable business skills.
Great Job to begin your career at
Experienced Associate (Current Employee), new york, new yorkJanuary 8, 2015
I enjoy working at PwC. It is a great company and facilitates hands on learning
Workplace
TEAM ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: happy people
I am part of the BST team which supports Partners, Directors, Managers and Associates. I enjoy supporting multiple people on different levels.
Great place to learn a lot
Associate Auditor (Former Employee), Melville, NYJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: very pofessional
Cons: very hard work/long hours
You will learn more than you thought possible while working with some of the smartest people you have ever met.
Big Corporation Life Style good benefits
Management Consultant - Senior Associate (Current Employee), Los AngelesJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: jon security, yearly raises advancement
Cons: political, structured
Consulting requires weekly travel and generally long hours. The culture of a Big 4 audit firm in a consulting practice leaves a bit to be desired but job security and advancement are a big bonus.
fun place to work
Summer Associate (Former Employee), ShenzhenJanuary 5, 2015
People here is nice and work life balance is great. Start at 830 and ends at 530. Not too much work.
Ok
Professional Assistant (Current Employee), ChicagoJanuary 5, 2015
Good starting point but little to no opportunities for advancement. Feel like a really small fish in a big ocean a lot of times. Salary is fairly decent, awesome flexibility to work from home.
great
(Contractor) Human Resource Immigration Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 30, 2014
monitor email inbox
corresponded with PWC employees
Create SM9 tickets
Attended group meeting with local and Canada PWC Immigration lawyer
Good Company, Lots of hours
Audit Confirmation Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 29, 2014
Great atmosphere to work in, Full of nice and competent people. Required to work long hours. However they do a lot to make it comfortable for the employees that have to work late. They organize many fun activities to give you a chance to get away from your desk and relax or converse with other for a while.
Vigorous and constantly changing work environment
Consultant/Audit Associate (Former Employee), McLean, VADecember 26, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was participating in training and other learning opportunities.
I learned how to prioritize multiple projects and learn about different companies and industries quickly.

1 2 3 4 5

About PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and – Read more