PwC
1,177 reviews

PwC Employer Reviews

Long hours with little work / life balance.
Experienced Assurance Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Corporate expense policy was quite liberal.
Cons: Long, unnecessary hours.
Like much of the Big 4 audit experience - my time at PwC was no different. Extremely long hours - with no regard for efficiency.
PwC Review
Senior Assurance Associate (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 27, 2015
PwC provides many opportunities to learn about companies that operate in various industries and co-workers are intelligent and a blast to work with. However, the work-life balance is extremely poor and employees are underpaid for the amount of hours that they put in.
Good place to get experience
IT Director, West Region (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Excellent work-life balace
Good place to get in and get excellent work experience. However, this only applies to professional staff (those that earn money for the firm). Recently PwC decided that it was best to outsource all non-revenue generating positions.
PwC Summary
Senior Associate (Current Employee), McLean, VAMarch 24, 2015
The experience at PwC has been a favorable one over the last five years. Management have done a great job providing growth opportunities through Senior Associate, but it is time to move on to gain new experiences as I grow.
senior consultant
Senior Management Consultant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 23, 2015
good place to start career, working hours are long but the people you work with are interesting.

gain the experience and move to second stepping stone
Travel can be rough
Experienced Associate, Management Consulting (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 23, 2015
You might be staffed on a project traveling all the way across the country for months at a time and there's little regard to you as an individual.
Productive, independent learning environment
Core Assurance Experienced Associate (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 23, 2015
The assurance branch at pwc allows it's employees to work in a team setting yet still have independence in their job performance.
PwC is a great place to launch, or make, a career
Manager, Private Company Services (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2015
PwC most definitely lives up to its reputation as a great place to launch a career, or to stay long-term. A career at PwC offers you the opportunity to learn from extremely bright individuals in an environment that rewards hard work and provides daily challenges.
Excellent training.
Assurance Intern (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 21, 2015
PwC gives interns real responsibilities. Although the hours may be longer than a typical 9-5 job, you will learn a lot as an intern here.
Good Vacation and Benefits....
Process Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 19, 2015
Pros: vacation
Cons: long days, no life
Good place to start out and learn the basics of business. 3 weeks vacation to start, not including a 10 day firm shutdown from Christmas to New Years. After 2 years 5.5 weeks vacation plus the shut down. During peak periods all you will do is work and work and work.
Diverse laid back environment with great teamwork.
Senior Associate / Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 16, 2015
Pros: diversity
My day would be begin with checking my inbox to see if any of the auditees have responded back to the requests sent out regarding his/her audit as well as any emails going in and out from the team. I then check to make sure I have any follow up emails I need to send out for any auditees that have not responded within the given timeframe. Alongside, I audit each auditee assigned to me and go through each and every financial interest he/she hold and make sure they comply with our rules and regulational policies as well as SEC, AICPA, etc. The hardest part I would say would be multitasking between each file and getting the partners and managers being audited to provide the requests on time which I have enjoyed using my social skills to try and make the process more time efficient; not to mention my organizational skills to handle the volume of audits being performed. My team is one of the most diverse and most helpful team I have ever encountered which has spread their knowledge and experience to me in such a short period of time being here. There is much to say about my day to day at PwC Ethics & Compliance as an Internal Auditor which is one of the reason it was enjoyable to me.
Excellent internship program
Audit Intern (Former Employee), San Juan, PRMarch 10, 2015
Pros: excellent experience
Cons: no work life balance
I had the opportunity of working in the internship program. Great experience acquired. Excellent company with benefits and excellent clients portfolio.
Great place to work.
Ethics & Compliance Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 9, 2015
Company has a great organizational structure and provides educational training classes to all employees for continual growth.
Great company to work for
Audit Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 9, 2015
PwC is a great company. The company places heavy emphasis on learning and development. I would love to work for PwC as a full-time employee.
A
Senior Associate - Forensics (Former Employee), Belfast, Northen IrelandMarch 9, 2015
PwC is a great company to work for. Great opportunities, compensation/ benefits and job work life balance with great people.
Great lounge on every floor.
Confirmation Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 9, 2015
Pros: free dinner if work late
Cons: long hours
Love the company and everyone is so friendly and willing to assist. We worked in teams and it makes our job so much easier. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Great company to work for
Cashier (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCMarch 9, 2015
PWC is an excellent company to work for. They take care of their employees and my coworkers were wonderful. The hardest part of my job with PWC, was knowing that it was a temporary position
All of the benefits and drawbacks of working at a huge corporation
Management Consulting Senior Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 2, 2015
PwC was a good place to start out of college to get a baseline understanding of the corporate world. The employees are driven and ambitious. The corporate culture is such that it's difficult not to feel like a cog in a machine sometimes. Client service is paramount (like at all consulting firms) and that can be both a blessing and a curse. I learned a lot about what makes work teams successful and (perhaps more importantly) not successful. The compensation and perks are big pluses - PwC treats their employees right.
Offers great opportunities
Assurance Associate (Former Employee), Moscow, IDMarch 1, 2015
Offers great opportunities for professional growth and development. Good exposure to different industries. Expect to work a lot of exrta hours.
Not the right balance for me
Tax Experienced Associate (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 28, 2015
Busy season never seems to end. And even when it isn't officially "busy season" you may still work late or weekends. You do learn a lot.

1 2 3 4 5

About PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and – Read more

PwC Salaries