PwC

PwC Employee Reviews

good company
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 7, 2016
great day at work
learned to work in project with team, effectively helping customers
good management and coworkers
hard part was projects
enjoyable part was to support customers
Great place
Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Santo DomingoFebruary 4, 2016
Great place to develop your career if you are just starting in the professional field. Very demanding job. Great opportunity to become a better accountant.
Learned a lot from working with experienced staff
Associate Consultant, Financial Transactions (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 1, 2016
The most valuable experience that I had is that I worked closely with seniors and even Partners on various projects. This has given me a great exposure in terms of how to communicate effectively with clients.
Learning Experience
Process Specialist at Tampa SDC (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 1, 2016
This was my first job post baby and I would have to say I learned a lot in regards to my organizational skills and communication skills. It helped me in more ways than I could ever describe. My team lead, although a bit overwhelming at times, was a tremendous help in my growth process while employed here.
Pros
Getting to know my team
Cons
Having to deal with angry engagement teams
not a fun job did it cause i had to
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 31, 2016
I did the best i can we all did but this company only makes promises to hire us and then in the end they let us all go.
i do not recommend this company nor would i go back
Productive and a fun work place
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2016
I was a temporary assistant in their call center during tax season last year and truly loved being here.

This awesome company cares about their employees and shows their appreciation in so many ways.

I truly am looking forward to being with this company again in the near future.
Pros
Free lunches, mouth wash in restrooms!
Professional and Approachable senior leaders
Senior Associate Intern, Advisory (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2016
I have been involved in several projects, and most of them involved compliance experience and problem solving skills.
Very good experience overall. Colleagues are very nice.
International Tax intern (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 24, 2016
great challenges, learnt a lot of tax knowledge on international transactions. Great relationship with colleagues.
fast paced company with good reputation
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 24, 2016
fast paced company with good reputation. It is a good company for you if you want to learn and advance. Not a good company for you if you are a busy mom and need work life balance. Coworkers are all young and very intelligent. The company at that time 2007 has strong mentor/coaching culture, which I liked a lot. Everyone is assigned a mentor. Even partners of the firm has their own mentor.
Tax Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 24, 2016
Really good work environment and friendly folks to work with. Your offered overtime if you are looking to make extra money during busy season.
Pros
Must be on top 100 places to work.
Cons
None really
Informative Staff, great work environment
Laptop Technician (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAJanuary 22, 2016
Great management, light to heavy work load, informative co-workers.
Hardest part of the job was the warehouse and inventory maintenance. Everything else was straight forward.
No Social Life
Assurance Associate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 20, 2016
If I could go back in time I would have chosen another company. No social life, very repetitive work. Very structured company, promoted every 3 years.
Not the brightest people, not the brightest management, good compensation
Management Consulting Experienced Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 19, 2016
Difficult to switch focus or control your own destiny. Advancement only possible once a year. Very political as far as promotion goes.
Fun Place to work. Great opportunity to give back to the community as PwC's involvement in this aspect was extensive.
Business Sales Team Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2016
PwC is a great place to work, Excellent compensation and benefits packets and employee incentives (i.e. employee discounts at 100's of retailers). Great place for career minded mothers as they were recognized rated as "A Great Place to Work" for several years with regard to worklife balance.
Pros
Free catered foods for all holidays and business meetings, Holiday Parties, Community and Social events where spouses and family could participate
Cons
non
Challengeable Internship but I really enjoyed it
Assurance Intern (Former Employee) –  ChinaJanuary 15, 2016
I was an assurance intern and my daily job was to assist engagement team in the audit of a retailing company, collected and sent out more than 200 confirmation requests to verify bank balances and accounts receivable provided by the client.
Senior associate taught me how to traced totals to the general ledger and the beginning balance to the prior year balance, tied breakdown accounts to ensure internal consistency and drafted audit working papers. That's the most enjoyable part I had in the job. My colleagues were so nice to me and they were so patient to teach me new skills.
The hardest and exhausted part I encountered in this job is I sampled around 450 transactions and I had to verify these transactions one by one.
good
Core Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJanuary 13, 2016
I like pwc. pwc is good. the culture is good. everything is good.
work is great. anything is great. great great. ok.

pwc is good
Great
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJanuary 11, 2016
Working here has been a unique learning experience, great place to work, I worked within a supportive team who guided me always.
PWC review
Audit Associate Intern (Former Employee) –  Ivory, TNJanuary 9, 2016
Working at PwC has been a unique learning experience, great place to work, I worked within a supportive and dedicated team who guided me throughout my internship. I learned a lot about hardworking and teamwork.
PWC Internship Review
Intern - International Assignment Services (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 5, 2016
The internship was during the busy tax season. The long hours and intensive work environment taught me time management skills and effective communication skills. My co-workers were very team oriented and offered assistance with any issues or problems. The most enjoyable part of the job was to work as a team with a manager and a senior associate to complete various tax returns for a client.
Pros
Working with managers and partners.
Great environment
Seasonal Assurance Process Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 4, 2016
Nice people. Learn a lot of new things. Good start for auditing industry. They also have great e-learning courses for CPA pursue.