PwC
1,247 reviews

PwC Employee Reviews

PWC
Records (Current Employee), IrvineMay 26, 2015
Wonderful for place to work. The people at PWC are great to work with. A lot of locations to work at.Management is wonderful
Productive and fun working place with team members
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 21, 2015
Pros: Some free lunch sometimes
Cons: But a lots of times you may not take lunch because of work load
At PwC, you expect everything different on a daily basis. you could walk into the office and have a line of clients waiting to be served since it is a customer facing environment. You day could end up at the midnight because of the Global network.
Sr. Associate (Current Employee), TampaMay 21, 2015
I enjoyed my time there! And I would definitely continue to work there. The working atmosphere is one that includes a diverse bunch of individuals.
Very friendly, teamed and educated working environment
SAP Specialist (Current Employee), Detroit, MIMay 21, 2015
Lots of opportunities to learn. Indeed this company is in real a place for learning opportunities. Best HR policies, best Resource Manager I have ever experienced, . Highly disciplined and aggressive environment on company's policy. You will love to work in this type of environment.
place for grow
Tax (Former Employee), ChinaMay 20, 2015
work hard, but learn fast

good mentoring system

learn while at work

less political at least at junior level

seniors are willing to coach
Good place to work.
Senior Associate (Current Employee), Dalls, TXMay 20, 2015
Pros: compensation
Would Recommend to others. Excellent training, Great benefits, good pay, team environment, great co-workers, progressive, inovative, diverse, well managed, rewarding.
PWC
Business Analysis and Project Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 19, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
The teams at PWC are very talented and management staff is very open to suggestions from other teams. The work life balacnce in this company is excellent but during busy season you log lots of hours. I would work for PWC again and would work in the NJ office.
Great Place to work
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Washington, DCMay 18, 2015
Great place to work!! Wish my commute time was less. Management need improvement. My commute is the hardest part of my job I am away from my kids more than 14 hours a day.
Good way to start a career in accounting
Assurance Experienced Associate- Technology (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 10, 2015
Good way to start a career in accounting. There is a huge learning curve and generally, seniors and peers are willing to help. Hours are long during busy season and work never stops as you advance.
Micromanagement culture
Global Mobility Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 10, 2015
Pros: Lots of vacation time
Cons: Everything else
PwC was great when I first started in 2000 and I loved it. Then, in 2006, they restructured and started to lay off lots of people, i.e., outsourcing to India and Uruguay. The managers they promoted and hired and were incompetent micromanagers. From 2006 until I left in 2009, it was all down hill, starting with their propaganda posters: everywhere you turned there were posters and/or videos with their shameless self-promoting slogan of "great place to work" making you think you'll never get the type of benefits package anywhere else. Then, give you an unreasonable work load that you couldn't possibly finish it in the time given, then penalize you for having to work overtime. Scum bags! I would never recommend this place for anyone, especially non-accountants. Now, I work at a much better place, with better benefits, MUCH better culture, and superior management!!

The icing on the cake after they moved finance to Uruguay: the consulting company that they hired (Tata Consulting) that moved Finance to Uruguay, could not get paid by PwC because the system the put in place didn't work!!
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 10, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: hours
I was only there short period of time but the job was very stagnate and not very good at all. I really have nothing else to say about this place.
Busy working envirnment.
Office Services/ Floor Ambassador (Current Employee), McLean, VAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Amenities that are available.
Cons: N/A
The enjoyable part about working for this job is the interaction with different people. I have learned to deal with alot more situations in relations to customer service and hospitality. Overall this company is very big on hopitality with each customers visit there at PWC.
Good company
Senior Consultant - (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 5, 2015
Its been a long time and I cant comment on what the culture is like now. Great for a first time job. Would recommend to undergads
Professional organization with great opportunities
Competition contestant (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 3, 2015
this is a great company with many opportunities. i would suggest anyone to try and work for this organization. offers great opportunities
Good employer -- tough on balance
Technology Delivery Director (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 30, 2015
Environment is professional; however, tend to be high stress, high demand; while balanced is encouraged, it is often elusive
Good place to work. It could work on workplace balance.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 28, 2015
Good place to work. It could work on workplace balance. Quite a few projects to work on. Something new to do every day. Feedback and professional development is always available.
Every group is different
Human Resource Transformation Consultant (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 20, 2015
As a firm, generally interested in development of staff. Opportunities for both personal and professional growth exist.
Huge Ego
Director (Former Employee), San Jose, CAApril 16, 2015
Select partners at PwC enjoy an ego bigger than the size of Montana; it is unfortunate because there are other pleasant partners. This type of leadership impairs PwC ability to excel from in the inside out
An overall good company to work for.
Contractor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: work life balance
Cons: Their hiring process is complicated and drawn out.
I loved working at the firm. This company values its employees and reinvests in them.The diversity and work life balance is also a plus.
A typical day would include working with your project team, traveling or assisting with the Onboarding process.
Outstanding Company
Senior Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 13, 2015
PwC is a great company to learn your profession. It takes the time to properly train its employees and is a fun place to work.

1 2 3 4 5

About PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and – Read more

PwC Salaries