PwC

PwC Employer Reviews

Introductory Internship to get familiar with the firm
Assurance 1 Intern (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 8, 2014
• Assisted with the planning of the “Career Opportunities in Accounting Program” and performed several office duties.
• Aided the PwC engagement team by assisting with Analytics reports
• Tied out financial statements and prepared a Risk Assessment draft for the 2012 Audit in addition to other tasks in Excel.

Though it was an introductory internship – more... I still tried to learn a lot about the daily activities of an engagement team. – less
Working on automobiles made to be fun.
Automobile Repair Specialist (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 6, 2014
Pros: cook outs, extra benefits including auto parts for myself
Cons: pay could have been better
Very busy work place. A lot of high quality work and fun at the same time
personanally & professionally rewarding
Project Mgt Specialist & Exec. Asst to Partner (Former Employee), McLean, VAJune 6, 2014
Pros: gained knowledge and experience
Cons: did not truly walk the talk
worked within the Federal Practice in Assurance & Audit. Due to the nature and confidentiality of projects and engagements I am unable to disclose any further information.
PwC
Ethics and Compliance Audit Associate (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 4, 2014
Pros: work from home twice per week
PwC is a great work environment. I am not micromanaged which allows me to perform my day to day functions to the best of my abilities. Great people to work with and for.
Fun place to work, learn and grow!
Executive Assistant - Transaction Services (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 3, 2014
Pros: great learning environment, opportunities to grow.
Cons: building relationships with supervisors you do not interact with regularly.
I worked in Transaction Services for almost 10 years. Great people who work hard, and appreciate the hard work of their teams. The partners and staff are always willing to give more challenging work if you are up to the task, so it definitely fosters a great learning environment, and encourages growth.

You have to be a self starter, but must be a team – more... player when projects arise. If you are not a team player, it will be difficult to succeed.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, make it a priority to build an open dialogue with your supervisor. If you don't, no matter how you try to advance, they can hold you back. – less
Asset Management/ State and Local Tax Professional
Asset Management/ State and Local Tax Professional (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 29, 2014
Asset Management/ State and Local Tax Professional Financial Services
Overly competitive
Manager - Washington Federal Practice (Former Employee), McLean, VAMay 28, 2014
Overly competitive and not enough women in management. My particular group was not good at teaming with each other. The benefits are good and the pay is decent. Employees are expected to work at least 50-60 hours a week.
n/a
Senior Associate/Task Manager (Current Employee), McLean, VAMay 28, 2014
I learned how to be a better leader.
I love my co-workers.
The hardest part of the job are the work demands.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the interactions with clients.
Productive work place
Tax Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 23, 2014
Prepare Corporate & Partnership Returns, I learned how to Create workpapers and get more familiarized with working with big corporate tax returns. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful. It was a well diversified place. The hardest part was the commute for me since I drove 1.5 hours everyday going and coming back home. The most enjoying part of – more... the job was the people and the perks. – less
Work Culture
Business Analyst - Assurance (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMay 22, 2014
Pros: recognition
Work culture at PWC is great. Simply a great place to work. I enjoy every moment of it.
Good firm
Advisory Manager (Current Employee), HoustonMay 21, 2014
A good firm to work for with approriate work life balance. A place where you can reach out to anyone for help and great leadership.
Great Learning Experience
Manager, Management Consulting (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 16, 2014
Despite the average pay and compensation, you will learn a lot! The firm has a great culture and will definitely push you to the next level of your career.
Great Collaborative Team Environment
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 14, 2014
- Team members are always willing to help out which is great
- Management takes time to provides guidance whenever needed
Great company, people, support
Experienced Assurance Associate (Current Employee), Boston, MAMay 13, 2014
Great company, people, support. Great emphasis on career development within your line of service
Summer Internship
Assurance Associate (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMay 12, 2014
Pros: great job experience, compensation
Cons: n/a
PricewaterhouseCoopers provides students with one of the best internship programs in the industry. You will work on notable clients and will be given a taste of how the industry works and the expectations for staff when they begin their careers with the firm.
Involved with the latest technology
Lead Software Quality Assurance Test Analyst (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 12, 2014
Pros: introduced to new technology
Cons: hard to seek permanent position.
It was a good experience to add to my career. Introduced to new technology. Great place to work.
Great place
Tax Division Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 11, 2014
file taxes for BP and Google, enjoyable atmosphere and great people to work with
demanding work environment
Experienced Associate, Assurance (Current Employee), Portland, ORMay 9, 2014
It is a demanding firm to work for in the US with high standards and best is never good enough
Tough place to work
Experienced Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 8, 2014
Pros: usually free meals
Cons: long hours, lack of flexibility
Working at PwC Assurance is a though lifestyle and can offer strong opportunities in private accounting positions.
Best company to work for.
Partner (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2014
Pros: pay, experience, co-workers top in their field
Cons: long hours and high demands on time. stressful
Long hours and constant challenges. Best at training and raises commensurate with your production.

About PwC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (www.pwc.com) provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and – Read more