Pyramid Consulting, Inc.

Pyramid Consulting, Inc. United States Employee Reviews

Fine company to work for,
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 2, 2013
Pros: nice work environment
Cons: no complaints.
The contract went well. The account that I worked for moved quickly on their decisions
Great Company !
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMarch 21, 2013
great staffing with great employment benefits, job was better than expected ! highly recommended. the managers and HR are great at contacting you about work and resolving problems quickly if any occur for work.
Hard Working Firm
Project Manager/Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VAOctober 17, 2012
Pros: hard working team
Cons: strictly
I had a good experience with Pyramid. They are a contract placement firm and they were good at it. They were relentless in finding me opportunities with their clients. 90% of the opportunities were ones that I qualified for and they never tried to submit anything just to submit.

The management team was very friendly. The health benefits I took advantage of were good but a little expensive. I wish their contribution would have been a little more.

I cannot be sure if they got me the best possible rate or not. Talking to contractors at other firms their pay seemed about $4 to $5 per hour more. However, there were a few coming in at less.
Telecommuting from home a few days a week
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDOctober 11, 2012
Pros: minimum lunch, flexible schedule
Cons: healthcare
Small contracting company, kept contractors aware of changes during the contract
Amazing company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Walton Beach, FLAugust 27, 2012
Pros: great boss, great co-workers and great students.
A typical day at work consisted of answering the phone, running errands, filing, typing up correspondence, interracting with the students, helping anywhere I was needed.

I learned that Adults with developmental disabilites are the most amazing human beings. They just want to be treated like the rest of us, to have jobs, to be treated with compassion and respect like anyone else.

Management was great. The director was very compassionate and understanding of lives outside of work. He was easy to talk with if a problems ever came up and never passed judgement on anyone. He was very fair and just with all the employees.

Being around and interracting with the students was the most enjoyable part of my job there.
Pyramid was a fun place the clients made my day.
Training Instructor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 15, 2012
Pros: love the people always felt at home with them
Cons: managment was changed often
A typical day at pyramid it was always really busy. your helping and assisting clients through out the whole day. I learned a lot at pyramid i took my first cpr class there and first aid class. I learned the value of helping someone its the litttle things that counts and love you put into it that makes people appreichate it.. Managment had its ups and downs we would have a good one for a couple months than they would live get fired ect...The coworkers where easy to get along with for me anyway i really didnt deal with to many just goodmorning and see you tomarrow i kept it simple and did my job. The hardest part of the job i would say was take downs when a client got out of hand we had a trained way in assisting to calm them. The most enjoyable was fun fridays just allowing the clients to have a break from lessons to have fun dance eat ice cream cake whatever. just seeing them smiling made me happy.
fun
direct support (Former Employee), rallahassee floridaJune 4, 2012
Pros: free lunch
drifferent residents staff also ways making your day a joyous one.
Personnel unfriendly
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), tulsa, okMay 2, 2012
Uninformed do not know there clients needs well. Unfriendly, and do not offer their employees easy access to pick up pay or pay stubs.
Great Employment With Limited Initial Expenses Covered
Time Study Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 26, 2012
Pros: excellent jobs
Cons: travel expense not covered
This company is very good at matching employers with qualified employees. Always on time with your pay check and benefits. The only problem that I have experienced is the initial up front cost of making sure their employees have travel and hotel cost covered. Most of the people hired cannot afford these expenses if they have been out of work for a long period of time. Plus Pyramid will be re-inbursed once their employee starts working. Other companies cover all initial start-up expenses.