Pyramid Consulting, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Pyramid Consulting is the very best contracting company I am happy to say.
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PADecember 14, 2015
My Pyramid Liason has been so helpful, kind and attentive. I couldn't have a better coordinator looking out for my well being. The company where I am working is also the best. My days are very busy filled with a great variety of duties. Coworkers and Management here are Professional, Courteous, Kind and Helpful. I couldn't be in a better place. It's the best environment I've worked in for quite some time. Everyone here genuinely cares about each other ... including me. Hours are great. My commute is 15-20 minutes each way. I have been here Over a year and have recently been extended for 2 more years. Can only say all good things about Tyco and Pyramid!!!
Pros
Some free lunches, happy environmennt, interesting work, wonderful coworkers
Cons
No paid time off, no yearly raise
Good company to work for.
Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioDecember 9, 2015
The job is interesting because you get to do something new every day. I have learned how to think out of the box, troubleshoot, analyze, test and repair a large network. Management generally stays out of my way if I am doing a good job for them. My co-workers are totally at my disposal helping me understand the network and how to resolve their issues. The hardest part of the job is not knowing how to fix complicated network problems. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work out a network issue on my own and repair it.
Pros
1 hr. lunches, 401K, freedom to learn more about the job.
Cons
No benefits or vacation. No holiday pay.
On Par with other Medium size staffing companies
Sr Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 28, 2016
The company is overall a very good company, I worked with many small to medium size company and they provide as good a support system as any of them. They fix a couple of issue I had when I first join very quickly and professionally. The one thing I believe they should do is provide PTO on contacts that are long term, that would provide a better family work life support systems. So overall I believe they are a very good company to work for on contracts.
Pros
Very attentive to the needs of the employee, quick in resolving issues and they do keep you very inform about the company as a whole.
Cons
Does not offer PTO/sick leave to contract employees on any size contract
Very professional and very nice people!!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 23, 2015
These folks work hard to proactively align you with a career that is well suited to your experience and skill set.

They are responsive to phone calls and e-mails and are very competent.

They also seem to be well respected my major employers and are adept at setting up the opportunity for an interview. In short, they open the door and put you in a position to land the job you want.

Don't hesitate to trust them!
Pros
Responsive
Great Consulting Company
Consultant/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYFebruary 3, 2016
The got me the position quickly and kept me in the loop as we went through the process. They have been quick to respond to my requests with a solution or assistance in the right direction. There was a vast amount of paperwork for this position and they worked through all of it with me. Even though I have not been working for this since February, they reacted immediately to my request for information.
Pros
Contract Position Security, Benefits, Responsiveness
Cons
No Vacation, Contract ends
Pyramid is a great Bridge
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 26, 2016
This consulting firm found me through indeed and set me up with the opportunity to advance my career. Now being in a position where I didn't really know what direction I wanted to go in, they provided me with the information and tools to prepare for my current job role. I didn't take to much into everything they offer on the benefits side only cause I was hoping to move fully employed by the company. The process ran smoothly and they do not interfere to much so that you can build a relationship with the company you are providing your services to.
Pros
Not needing to report every week
Cons
No Paid time off/ all days off are personal time
Great Contract Company To Work For
Contracted Marketing Coordinator at TWCBC (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 11, 2015
Working for Pyramid as a contractor has been a great experience overall. My rep has been accessible for any questions needed, and is prompt to respond. The only thing I had issues with was timely processing of expenses, but eventually they are all reimbursed.
The app makes it easy to record hours and expenses, even when traveling.
The best thing is having benefits, which is not common as a contractor. The worst is being stuck at the same wage even when your contract is renewed for a longer period, along with no vacation or paid holidays (which is typical of contract positions anyway).
After 18 months, I am still happy with my experience and would recommend them to anyone considering a contract with the company. They provide a way into the companies to do what you are trained at when the company is not able to hire you directly.
Pros
Benefits/Healthcare, Contract Job Security
Cons
Fixed wages, No room for advancement, No Vacation
Client work environment was great.
Customer Care supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 1, 2016
I would have stayed longer if the assignment I was sent on was a full-time position. There was a lot of certainty in the position reason why I had to leave. I had my paychecks on time. Everything I asked for from the staffing agency was given to me on a timely basis. Their staff had a heavy accent and it was hard to understand them sometimes. They all showed the willings to help and follow through. I was happy that I had heath insurance from day one working with them.
Pros
Health insurance, working hours, work environment
Cons
Pay, job stability, benefits
A. Loves review
RF Engineer - Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 23, 2015
A typical work day consist of various assignments from the RF Engineering team. I have learned an extensive amount of information as it pertains to the azimuths and the antenna assignments on the tower.My local manager is excellent and continues to provide exceptional information and detail of the required assignment. I enjoy my co-workers and their support and the most enjoyable part of this job is that it's a great deal of flexibility and you are constantly learning something new in the industry.The most challenging part of the job is gaining information from the engineers, so we can complete the task that are assigned.
Pros
Job Security and Work Flexibility.
Cons
Working as a Contractor, and getting intimate with the work details.
On-site Support
Agile Transformation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cox CommunicationsMarch 30, 2016
I have been engaged at Cox Communications over the past 10 months, and am in the process of rolling off tomorrow. I just wanted to take this opportunity to bring attention to the excellent job that Surbhi Amin has done in supporting me during this engagement. She has proven to be a valuable resource and consummate professional, as well as always being there to provide guidance as related to navigating the Cox political waters.

She has definitely made my tenure here very productive, and I will definitely miss her guidance, direction and insight. Pyramid is very fortunate to have her as an employee and team member.
Excellent company to work for!
business analyst (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton FLSeptember 13, 2015
I work just one month for this company but initial experience is great. Admission and on boarding went smoothly and I was in client’s site in two weeks. All people in Pyramid that I worked with were extremely helpful, kind and knowledgeable. I believe that I will make good advance in my career and that will have full support from my company that are growing and will play significant role in the industry
Pros
Benefits/Healthcare
One of the "Best Contract Companies" that I have worked for
Software Engineer QA Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHFebruary 11, 2016
Pyramid Consulting came through for me again and again. They got me an interview very quickly with Dell and I received an offer within a few days. I was paid on time and every issue was addressed and resolved promptly. My contract at Dell was extended but their was a lot of uncertainty but Pyramid was there for me and worked to get me a two week extension and ultimately a six month extension. If you get an opportunity to work for them don't hesitate they are very professional and they stay on top of things.
Pros
Support, Support, and more Supprt, Good communication
Cons
No vacation, holiday or sick pay
Good place to go for contract work!
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOJune 6, 2016
I have worked for other contract companies in the past that didn't offer much help, but Pyramid is different. Priyanka Anand was always very helpful when I needed information, and very timely! I always got a quick response to any questions. I would definitely recommend Pyramid for your consulting needs! A great place for a contract job!
Pros
Very helpful
Cons
Professional Environment and Management to work with !
Business Object Developer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 19, 2016
i work for Pyramid Consulting for more than a year for PepsiCo and it was nice working with them. The management is nice to work with and cooperative, especially they are professional.

Hope to work with them again !
Pros
Professional staff
Professional and Thorough Staff
Senior Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 19, 2016
Opportunity to work for a good company, around good people. Just a very professional environment. Training provided and there was always someone to go to for additional assistance if needed. I have new software knowledge that I can add to my resume'. I recommend Pyramid Staffing...Its a great company.
Pros
very informative about role, responsibilities and expectations.
Cons
contract versus temp to hire.
Great support of contractors.
Senior Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 20, 2016
I have had many opportunities to work with my team at Pyramid over the last 14 months. My supervisor was extremely supportive. The salary that I received was above average. I recommend Pyramid to friends and family members.
Pros
Very responsive.
Cons
Health benefits are very expensive
Excellent Support Team
SAS Data Modeling (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 26, 2015
I am currently an employee of Pyramid Consulting as a sub-contractor for another company. While my work is customer focused and many times centered on the primary contractor I have always received strong support from Pyramid in my work. I want to brag on one person who has been my contact in the home office for the duration of my assignment. Priyanka Anand helped me in many ways after coming on board, setting me up on company web sites for paychecks, 401k and other benefits related items. She was always very prompt returning calls or emails, giving me the correct answers to my questions.
POC Priyanka
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2016
Great POC. Replies mail and calls back promptly. Polite and listens.

Company pays well. Good health benefit and other benefits, though little expensive. Recruiters seems to be happy
Pros
Great communication skill
A get it done type of place
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 1, 2016
Awesome company to work for. Quick hiring process. Offers speedy resolutions to any issues that you may have. Team is very friendly and knowledgeable.
Decent company to work for when it comes to contract work
RF Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAJuly 15, 2016
Pyramid takes care of their workers.
Competitive pay.
Prompt responses to HR emails.
Fair and decent work atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Consulting, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5