Pyramid Consulting, Inc. Employee Reviews

Pyramid is excellent
Software Engineer Consultant (Former Employee) –  HP HoustonJune 20, 2017
HR team is very competent, from Talent Acquisition to Onboarding Process to everyday issues.
They are quick to answer and solve any questions/issues you might have.
Pros
They are positively excellent in all aspects of HR management
Cons
Did not experience any
Long time Projects. Opportunities to learn many different Technologies.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2017
Good place to start your Career. Many good positions available throughout the company. Better chance to make a jump from any current project that your working on.
Pros
Long term Projects, Many different positions to work on within the company.
Cons
Less than Average Pay. Miscommunication within management on topics such as Tax and Benefits.
Excellent consulting firm
Video Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 19, 2017
Got me placement when I needed it with an excellent salary. I worked for them for about a year and sadly it looks like my time is coming to an end. Excellent benefits and extras. The company was there when you needed them and otherwise not involved unless you needed them to be.
Pros
good benefits and excellent placement.
Cons
unfortunately once the contract is up, there is not necessarily a new one behind it.
Perosnal attention from HR and hassle free onboarding
Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 3, 2017
I worked with Pyramid for short time. They have assigned focused HR person, She was very proactive and taking care of all needs and addressing any issue ASAP. Over all working experience was good. Good medical benefit for individual and lots of corporate discount .
Pros
Lots of corporate discount
Cons
They may create lots of pressure to join ASAP once you get selected.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX/McLean, VAJune 1, 2017
I have been with the company for about a month and a half, but so far it seems like a great place to work. The benefits are very strong and the pay is very competitive. They seems to be very engaged with their clients. I am given the freedom to manage my projects the way I need to, but still have the support of a great organization behind me. Very happy so far!
Pros
Plenty of Freedom and autonomy to run my project
Cons
Duplicate timesheets/expense reports
Pyramid is a Great company!
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2017
Pyramid is a Great company to work with. They have very good American Clients, Professional Work stream Management, Very responsive & friendly Management.

I worked with them for 6-months & I appreciate their good culture.
Working for Over 1 Year
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 12, 2017
The company benefits for a contractor are not bad considering other places. It is very helpful and had made a difference to my personal bottom line (financially). However, other opportunities and raises have been a challenge. But most of all, its just been the leadership (ugh).
Pros
Great Benefits for a Contracting Company
Cons
Every Changing, non-present, leadership
Amazing staff
SAP SD Consultant (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 4, 2017
I have been working with Pyramid since few months and my interaction be it with HR, recruiters or admin has been amazing, their policies, perks are really good

I have special feedback for Meena Bhatt, she has never failed to attend any of my query even during the odd hours and appreciate her attitude of going extra mile to help consultants
Review
Senior Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  100% remoteMarch 21, 2017
Acted as a payroll management entity for contract

They had no direct involvement with day to day contract tasks. Benefits were above average and no complaints.

Yensy is a great contractor liaison
Worked for Pyramid/Monsanto. Great experience
Sr.Net Developer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 3, 2017
I am working with Monsanto through Pyramid for past 2 years. I always receives prompt response and reply back from them. I have no issues with payment and its always on time. Meenakshi is amazing person to work with and she takes care of all the immigration letters when I needed it. This is a great company to work for and I will recommend this company to anyone. Thanks for all the support provided.
Pros
Prompt payments and timely response
Overall Experience
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 27, 2017
This company has been a true pleasure working with. I am happy to report that I was offered a full time contract with a company that I couldn't be happier with. Everyone was caring and a true blessing to work with. Thank you to all that I have worked with.
Pros
Very helpful with every process.
Cons
N/a not one complaint
Great Communication
BI Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2017
I worked as a contractor for Pyramid for about 18 months. They were always good at maintaining communication.

Never delayed in Pay or anyother services.
Pros
Communication
Cons
nothing in my experience
It was great jworking journey with Pyramid Consulting.
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York StateDecember 29, 2016
It was great working with Pyramid and I wish they can find me a new project soon. They were very helpful and prompt from the beginning of the assignment till the end. Everyone was a great help.
Pros
Timely payments and propmt response
Cons
No paid vacation
Great company for Consultants!!
Sr. Consultant (Current Employee) –  Collegeville, PADecember 28, 2016
I have been doing consulting with Pyramid Consulting Inc. for almost 2yrs now. This is a great company and I have great POC at Pyramid who is my contact for all Payroll and benefit needs. She has been an amazing person to work with and she takes care of all my payroll related issues. For all of my 2yrs, never had any issue with payments and She is on top of things to get it resolved. Never had to follow-up with her since she resolves issues as soon as I reach out. Over all this is a great company to work for and I will recommend this company to anyone. Thanks for all the support Pyramid!!
Pros
Prompt payment and great POC for all benefit needs.
Cons
Good place to work, good management and good consultant care
RF Engineer (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 21, 2016
Very good consultant to work for. Got a good salary for my contract. Very good in responding and resolving issues I have ever had. Also the benefits were good compared to other consulting companies.
Excellent communications after placement
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZ (remote)October 26, 2016
The main aspect of Pyramid versus the many other agencies I've worked thru is that they take a lot of time communicating after placement. Some are general informational emails, but there are also many HR-related emails regarding benefits and opportunities.

Overall, they took more time to make me feel part of the company rather than a company asset than any other contracting agency I've worked thru.
Pros
Communications and follow ups
Inspiring work environment.
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2016
I really appreciate my POC efforts to stay in contact with me. My POC is very helpful and always available to assist. It has been a great experience from the start of the recruiting process, including the interview to working on assignment. Great company to work for!
Pros
Treated as an employee not as a contractor.
Cons
None.
Great experience!!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 6, 2016
I've enjoyed working with Priyanka as she was very knowledgeable and expedient on her responses. I enjoyed my tenure with Pyramid and would suggest them to friends and family.
Pros
Very responsive to inquiries
Cons
Pay comes in low but that is also out of their control many times.
Professional work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 8, 2016
I have been working with Pyramid consulting for over a year with TWC as a recruiter, the staff has been great, this is my first time working as a consultant and you have no complaints from me. The pay is good, they offer benefits after 3 months and sick time.
Pros
Staff is responses in a timely manner, and polite
Cons
no vacation time off
Professional, great overall work place
Sr. Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 2, 2016
I have been working with Pyramid for a bit over a year now and I have great working experience overall. The staffs are really friendly and professional and they were very supportive thought out my contract. I am thankful that I got my current position through them for the ones of the leading company in the Telecom field.
In other hands the drawbacks are : no paid vacation, no 401k, no health benefits and no 1st year Per Diem.
Pros
Professional, quick to response, cooperative, Offer overtime pay
Cons
No paid vacation, no benefits “401k”, no Per Diem

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Consulting, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5