Pyramid Consulting Group Employee Reviews

Productive and rewarding with High technology training available.
System engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TX.June 29, 2015
Pros: Free coffee and water if needed, and 30 minute breaks.
Cons: Contract - temporary
A typical day consisted of troubleshooting issues and problems that came in on the helpline. Also created workstations and laptops if needed for the users by using the Myrimba channels and Ghost server images.
typical consulting firm
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOJune 22, 2015
Cons: No Holiday pay, no benefits
Never met anyone from the consulting firm face to face, always worked remote. Had to constantly resend timesheets as they were lost or possible given the wrong fax number.
It is a great places to work.
IT Helpdesk Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunch every Friday
Cons: long break, 1 hr for luch
My goal was to help customers to find the best solution and problem solving for their IT needs, with a special concentration on IT infrastructure.

I use to mange the design, create, proof-read, edit, and maintain technical documentation, including: technical user guides, manuals, test plans, and network deployment reports.

I use to work with the network Engineering: Plan, and conduct site surveys for installation of distributed antenna system (DAS), and GSM/CDMA hardware, Manage a GSM/CDMA system deployment project for all equipment, logistics, cabling vendor, and engineering tasks pertaining to the project are smoothly coordinately for turning up of the system according to budget and schedule.
Really nice place to work
Sr. Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2015
Pros: vacation
Cons: Healthcare and vacation policy
anding a job interview feels great, but how much do you really know about your potential employer? Job listings often illicit more questions than provide answers. Knowing where to find inside information can mean the difference between getting a job from a great company and heading down the wrong path
Unfortunately they are not local
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), O'Fallon, MOMarch 3, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: no direct contact with recruiter and not wage competitive.
I had never met my recruiter directly. Just through email and phone conversations. I was sub contracted.They were very difficult to understand. They are not competitive wage wise. I did enjoy the environment, contracting to MasterCard. It was a fast paced job, and challenging. Great people.
fun and fast pace
Customer Servivce Retention (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: the liberty to treat each as you own business
Cons: traning should've focused on what we do everyday as oppose to what we'd encounter every now and then
Enjoy helping customers, and the work place. people very friendly and helpful. management not as available as I wish, but that's how you learn and retain...by trial and error
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Contractor (Former Employee), Walnut, CADecember 16, 2014
I loved the job which the client of Pyramid Consulting, Inc. as the contractor client I gave my very best with the assignment. But unfortunately as working for Pyramid Consulting, once my assignment ended with this company there's has not been any follow-up or support. It is hard to give a more positive review to a company in which I feel didn't give me the support I need especially now that I am now unemployed. But the company that I had a contract with was a wonderful and rewarding experience even thought it was short term.
Nice organization to be with
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 29, 2014
Nice organization to be with, only negative is Compensation/Benefits.
Pyramid Personnel
Data Entry/ Receptionist (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 15, 2014
Pros: more office experience, interaction with people ect
Cons: temp, wont put me on full time, pay isnt enough hours arent enough
My typical day at work starts out by me signing into my computer. I then go make copies of forms that are needed like applications or drug screen forms. I have applicants that walk in to sign in and fill out there applications, I make photo copies of there 2 forms of Identification as well. I go through my appointment schedule to see what all I have planned for the day as far as the interviews. I also I interview these applicants and have actually started interviewing the second day I was here. I really like the personal interaction, hearing everyone's stories. Then giving there application to my job placement coordinator. I walked in to get a job through Pyramid Personnel, seeing how its a staffing company. I then ended up 2 days later being offered a position internally as reception and data entry. As I said within 2 days not only was I doing interviews but I was also talking to my coordinator about sending specific persons to specific job orders we have. Its just myself and 2 others, that includes the owner. I need more hours and better pay to survive is why I am looking for other opportunities. I want to branch out and find a new company that I can actually grow with and love.
Nice place to work
Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer (Current Employee), New JerseySeptember 3, 2014
Nice place to work and learn new technologies. Management is very helpful.
Part Time Administrative Assistant
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), New York CityJuly 16, 2014
Currently a Human Resources Assistant Intern. Helps with payroll, works with recruiters and other administrative tasks
Just started
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 30, 2014
A great work environment. Management is accessible and helpful. Coworkers are enjoyable and easy to get along with.
I worked overnight as an inbound call rep.
Inbound Call Rep (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILMay 12, 2014
I was responsible for taking inbound calls regarding network outages that affected small businesses with AT&T business internet and phone service.
Excellent contract consulting place company.
Financial Consulting-Analyst (Current Employee), Hilliard, OhioMarch 10, 2014
An excellent contract consulting firm, very good benefit package but few client opportunities in the Columbus, Ohio area.
Easy to contact recruiter
Tier 1 Technical Service Representative (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMarch 7, 2014
A typical day at work entails troubleshooting cable network equipment. I've learned how the cable network utilizes ping commands when resetting their equipment.
Structured by relaxed work environment.
CONTRACTOR TO SUNTRUST- BANK (Former Employee), Richmond, VirginiaJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: could be really creative in work.
Typical day included reviewing assignment projects and performing task to get ready for training classes. Enjoyed setting up the computer lab and teach a diverse group of students.
N/A
Program Manager / Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
This is a global company and is instumental in finding resources jobs.
Progressive work environment
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYOctober 17, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks
My co-workers are great.
The hardest part of the job is moving around alot and not having a stable job.
The most enjoyable part it helps me to gain experience in different fields and the pay is good.
a good company, good people ,good pay
Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee), Sandy Springs, GAOctober 15, 2013
This is a staffing company good people and good pay.
this is a staffing company. not much to say.
Pyramid
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 12, 2013
Enjoyable work environment. Everyone is very friendly. What I like, besides the people, is that they also participate / fund a lot of charity events.
Headquarters