Pyramid Consulting Group Employee Reviews

Easy going environment.
Contract Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 25, 2017
Very nice place to work. Managers are very personable and genuinely care about you. They never micro manage your time. The company offers really good benefits. Very nice company.
Pros
Contract position
Helping People
Payroll/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 29, 2017
Hardest part of my job was having to let a candidate know that they didn't get the job.
Most enjoyable part of my job was getting someone placed and seeing them being successfulness
Always busy
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 28, 2017
Marketing, staffing and training kept you busy while gaining overall knowledge on business concept. Every customer's uniqueness required us to recreate ourselves to meet their needs.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
no opportunity to grow
Excellent consulting firm
Associate Video Operations Engineer II Brighthouse (Current Employee) –  Riverview, FLJune 20, 2017
Cares about the employees but it's contract work so it's not a career-oriented placement. Recommended job if your looking to work and get your foot in the door.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Contracted employment placement.
Great
Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 7, 2017
Great company to work and find good projects and places to work. Benefits are great and I got exactly the pay rate I asked for. Very responsive to issues and ready to help at any time.
Nice company and professional people
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 2, 2017
Nice company and professional people - Pyramid team is a group of nice professionals. I like their transparency in their policies, the management is also very supportive.
Pros
Transparancy
Cons
Sales Team is slow
Never worked directly there, but worked at client's site
Business Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILMarch 6, 2017
Pyramid staff are conscientious about making sure that things like necessary employee paperwork (e.g. benefits forms and weekly time sheets) is completed. I have always found them to be courteous and professional.
Pros
professional, follow up on needed tasks
Cons
None observed
Pyramid is a Contracting
ICU Clerk (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 27, 2017
Good Contracting company but it has it's discrepancies. Of course it depends on the actual company you are contracted to work for. But Things I was not happy with is when you are under contract you don't get any Sick, Vacation, Personal, or Holiday Time. So of course when a Holiday comes your don't get paid that is the biggest downfall of working as a contractor.
Pros
Great group of HR as well as Reps to get you started
Cons
Once your contract ends they no longer seem to care.
productive and goal oriented workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 25, 2017
Management was great and supported your success. Workplace culture was very serious, goal oriented, and productive.
I almost regret working for this company
Sr Analyst (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJanuary 23, 2017
I worked for this company for more than 15 months. When I really needed them to have my back it was not to be. So, if you are deciding to work for this company take every thing they say with a grain of salt and always do some follow up research.
Pros
Pay was fine
Cons
Not a trustworthy company to work for
AT&T great place, I just wish it was not temp
Administrative Support - AT&T Services (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 10, 2016
Pyramid Consulting has to be one the worst temporary agencies I have worked for. No communcation, benefits, no pay raises and can't understand them...
Cons
lack of communication, no benefits, lack of pay raises
Professional and innovative company
Adminstrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woodridge, ILOctober 7, 2016
Pyramid Consulting Group is a good company to work for. I never had any problems with them. When I encountered difficulties with the company I was assigned to they always went above and beyond to resolve the issues and make sure that I was treated properly. I really don't have much to say about this company because I am in contact with them rarely.

But for the times that I am in contact; like as far as sending my timesheets for approval or if I have questions they are there to answer them. They are prompt and efficient in delivering good support and service. I have had really good representatives at Pyramid who were dedicated and hard working in helping me with any issues or questions about my job or the company I work for and even Pyramid itself.

They seem to really do their homework in finding the right job that fits you. They have matched me perfectly with the company I work for now. I appreciate Pyramid for putting out the hard work and making sure that I am in a position that works for me and where I can grow.
Pros
Professional, efficient in processes
Cons
no paid vacation or paid advances; not personal enough; too stand off-ish; distant
Management over seas. Didn't have a direct boss.
CONTRACT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 18, 2016
This was a contract position. I liked the fact that I stayed busy with lots of work once they were ready to deploy project. I spent several weeks waiting to begin my duties because the company was not prepared. There was a disconnect between company management and coworkers. It was hard to get information through Human Resources.
Pros
Plenty of work. Learned more about the Medical industry.
Cons
Lack of direction. Others on my team quit and my workload became too much for one person.
A Great Place to Work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 8, 2016
I really like working at Pyramid. I feel supported by my manager and they give you the opportunity to be as successful as you want to be. Many of the hardworking people that work here are promoted instead of hiring externally which is great! There are a lot of fun office outings and everyone really gets along. I haven't worked for another recruiting company before but from the stories I've heard, Pyramid is very different. The employees are appreciated here and rewarded for hard work.
Pros
Commission PLUS salary, summer fridays, flexible schedule or work from home options, Breakfast each Friday, PTO to do charity work, manicube, work events and parties.
Cons
N/a
Productive and good team to work with at Pyramid
Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJJuly 7, 2016
Very supportive individuals on Pyramid Consulting team. I have with Pyramid team on multiple occasions and found them very supportive and cooperative.
Na
National Fashion Recruiter, Contract (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 25, 2016
terrible atmosphere, only care was making money for the business. there was no intention of promotion of the current staff, many stayed less than 4 months- turnover of almost the entire team in one year
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
N/a
Contract Paralegal Regulatory (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 12, 2016
Pyramid provided me with a very professional opportunity during a time when a major telecommunication's company was being acquired. T
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Long Drive
Great Company
Database Administrator - Vertica (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2016
Pyramid Consulting is a great company to work with. My first time working with Pyramid Consulting was painless. I would recommend Pyramid to any professionals looking for a placement agency.
Pros
Relaxed Environment
Cons
Very relaxed environment
Diverse teammates
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 31, 2016
I really enjoyed working at Pyramid however the EVP did not care for me at all, she tried to make it hard for me but I am not a quitter so daily I gave her and the CEO 100%. All of my co workers were excellent I am still in contact with a few of them. The hardest part of that job was pleasing the EVP and anything I done for her was not up to her satisfaction when everyone else including the CEO gave me praise on my hard work and dedication
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Not being able to please the EVP
Very good pay and the working hours with overtime
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDFebruary 24, 2016
I believe that they sent to a very good corporation, start work early learned how to process payments, learned how to send federal express and UPS mail. Some of the co-workers should not been working there because of not being a team player. Hardest part of the job was given up your holidays to work mandatory except for two holidays. Meeting new people and learning a lot about finance.
Pros
overtime
Cons
healthcare could be a lot better