Pyramid Consulting Group Employee Reviews

Management over seas. Didn't have a direct boss.
CONTRACT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 18, 2016
This was a contract position. I liked the fact that I stayed busy with lots of work once they were ready to deploy project. I spent several weeks waiting to begin my duties because the company was not prepared. There was a disconnect between company management and coworkers. It was hard to get information through Human Resources.
Pros
Plenty of work. Learned more about the Medical industry.
Cons
Lack of direction. Others on my team quit and my workload became too much for one person.
A Great Place to Work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 8, 2016
I really like working at Pyramid. I feel supported by my manager and they give you the opportunity to be as successful as you want to be. Many of the hardworking people that work here are promoted instead of hiring externally which is great! There are a lot of fun office outings and everyone really gets along. I haven't worked for another recruiting company before but from the stories I've heard, Pyramid is very different. The employees are appreciated here and rewarded for hard work.
Pros
Commission PLUS salary, summer fridays, flexible schedule or work from home options, Breakfast each Friday, PTO to do charity work, manicube, work events and parties.
Cons
N/A
Productive and good team to work with at Pyramid
Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJJuly 7, 2016
Very supportive individuals on Pyramid Consulting team. I have with Pyramid team on multiple occasions and found them very supportive and cooperative.
Na
National Fashion Recruiter, Contract (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 25, 2016
terrible atmosphere, only care was making money for the business. there was no intention of promotion of the current staff, many stayed less than 4 months- turnover of almost the entire team in one year
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
N/a
Contract Paralegal Regulatory (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 12, 2016
Pyramid provided me with a very professional opportunity during a time when a major telecommunication's company was being acquired. T
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Long Drive
Great Company
Database Administrator - Vertica (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2016
Pyramid Consulting is a great company to work with. My first time working with Pyramid Consulting was painless. I would recommend Pyramid to any professionals looking for a placement agency.
Pros
Relaxed Environment
Cons
Very relaxed environment
Diverse teammates
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 31, 2016
I really enjoyed working at Pyramid however the EVP did not care for me at all, she tried to make it hard for me but I am not a quitter so daily I gave her and the CEO 100%. All of my co workers were excellent I am still in contact with a few of them. The hardest part of that job was pleasing the EVP and anything I done for her was not up to her satisfaction when everyone else including the CEO gave me praise on my hard work and dedication
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Not being able to please the EVP
Very good pay and the working hours with overtime
Administrative Assistant/Data Entry Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDFebruary 24, 2016
I believe that they sent to a very good corporation, start work early learned how to process payments, learned how to send federal express and UPS mail. Some of the co-workers should not been working there because of not being a team player. Hardest part of the job was given up your holidays to work mandatory except for two holidays. Meeting new people and learning a lot about finance.
Pros
overtime
Cons
healthcare could be a lot better
Good place to work for
Equipment Engineer/Finance project manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 5, 2015
Did not work with the company as i was contractor with there company. I worked fully with the direct client ATT wireless.
No Comment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Findley, OhioNovember 2, 2015
2nd tier contractor to Vipro on failing Vipro Marathon IT support contract. Absolutely nothing positive about the involvement with the execution of the Marathon Petroleum Corporation mission statement. Sole purpose was time and materials for financial gain!!!
Pros
Pay check
Cons
Not a good experience.
Disconnected
IT Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2015
As a contractor, really felt disconnected from the company. Didn't get to learn anything about the culture or have much interactions, as I worked at a client's location. Guess it's just the way it goes when consulting...
Pros
Fair compensation
Cons
Disconnected from company and culture
ecxellent work ehtics
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 25, 2015
good to work with, easy and fast in responces,very helpful in answering questions, very suuportive trought the whole process. help torought out form start to end.
Pros
easy going and friendly
Contractor work for ATT
Contractor for AT&T Internal (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaOctober 21, 2015
Managed APPs issues from moment trouble tickets arrvice until completion. Working with Pyramid Consulting Group is a great organization.
Pros
contract work no health benefits
Cons
travel distant to and from work was excellent.
great culture support team
Network Services & Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2015
The tasks are Project Driven and have to Work with different cross functional groups to achieve deadlines through installation and testing phases for network deployment
Pros
Schedule
Great Company
Process Engineer 3 (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LA / Richmond VAJuly 14, 2015
Working for Pyramid was a great experience. They allowed me to perform at what I do best, with very little supervision. They have a great support staff for their employees.
Productive and rewarding with High technology training available.
System engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX.June 29, 2015
A typical day consisted of troubleshooting issues and problems that came in on the helpline. Also created workstations and laptops if needed for the users by using the Myrimba channels and Ghost server images.
Pros
Free coffee and water if needed, and 30 minute breaks.
Cons
Contract - temporary
typical consulting firm
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 22, 2015
Never met anyone from the consulting firm face to face, always worked remote. Had to constantly resend timesheets as they were lost or possible given the wrong fax number.
Cons
No Holiday pay, no benefits
It is a great places to work.
IT Helpdesk Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2015
My goal was to help customers to find the best solution and problem solving for their IT needs, with a special concentration on IT infrastructure.

I use to mange the design, create, proof-read, edit, and maintain technical documentation, including: technical user guides, manuals, test plans, and network deployment reports.

I use to work with the network Engineering: Plan, and conduct site surveys for installation of distributed antenna system (DAS), and GSM/CDMA hardware, Manage a GSM/CDMA system deployment project for all equipment, logistics, cabling vendor, and engineering tasks pertaining to the project are smoothly coordinately for turning up of the system according to budget and schedule.
Pros
Free lunch every Friday
Cons
long break, 1 hr for luch
Really nice place to work
Sr. Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2015
anding a job interview feels great, but how much do you really know about your potential employer? Job listings often illicit more questions than provide answers. Knowing where to find inside information can mean the difference between getting a job from a great company and heading down the wrong path
Pros
vacation
Cons
Healthcare and vacation policy
Unfortunately they are not local
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMarch 3, 2015
I had never met my recruiter directly. Just through email and phone conversations. I was sub contracted.They were very difficult to understand. They are not competitive wage wise. I did enjoy the environment, contracting to MasterCard. It was a fast paced job, and challenging. Great people.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
No direct contact with recruiter and not wage competitive.