Pyramid Healthcare Solutions

Pyramid Healthcare Solutions Employer Reviews

Poor communication for company that relies on it
Coder (Former Employee), N/A remoteJuly 24, 2014
Pros: working from home is great
Cons: poor communication, proper resources not provided as promised
I was disappointed in this company, nothing went right from the beginning. Once offer was finalized I was promised my work equipment the week BEFORE my start date, it arrived TWO WEEKS AFTER my start date making orientation a little difficult. Nothing software wise was set up, including any/all access to do my job, that took a MONTH so when I finally – more... started coding, less than 3 weeks under audit,they felt I wasn't making productivity and let me go. I was never given a chance to make productivity EVER. I read the reviews on this company and sought them out to work for them but it turned out to be pretty disappointing sadly. – less
overall a great company
Coder/Abstractor (Current Employee), Clearwater, FL-I work remotelyApril 21, 2014
Pros: peaceful work enviroment-at home
Cons: management could be better
Good place to work- good benefits- get to pick your own hours
Great company!
Anonymous (Current Employee), AnonymousApril 16, 2014
Pros: great benefits, flexibility, professional team
Cons: can't think of any
Great company with great benefits. Very supportive team environment and I feel valued. Company provides resources and training to learn and grow in medical coding. Especially enjoy working from home - my manager is flexible with balancing work and life. Lots of opportunities for advancement. They are the BEST!
Unreliable, Unprofessional, Inhumane
hired as an IP coder (Former Employee), remoteApril 5, 2014
Cons: untrustworthy
I was hired by Pyramid 2 weeks ago to work as an IP coder. Before I resigned from my current job, I confirmed with Pyramid that my background check was complete and that everything was set for my start date on 4/14/14. When they confirmed that everything was in order to begin my employment, I sent my 2 week notice to my current employer. 3 days later – more... I received an email, not a call, from Pyramid stating that 'due to the ICD-10 delay they were rescinding their offer and wished me luck with all my future endeavors'. Really?? Obviously, they left me in a horrendous situation! Not only will I not be starting my job with them next week, I will also not have a job with my current employer! Do not trust this company. The only ones they are looking out for are themselves. They should never have hired any new employees until after the ICD-9 bill had been voted on by Congress knowing full well that their job offers were contingent upon the bill not passing. Make sure you do not become their next victim - they are very charming! I made a deal with the devil and lost. – less
An Organization that truly strives to meet home/work balance
Coding Services Manager (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 14, 2014
Pros: std & ltd is company funded; employee does not have to absorb any cost in this area, from what i've seen, advancement is encouraged and supported within the organization, remote work from home capability is fantastic!
Cons: haven't identified any yet
I am a new employee and in comparing PHS with other organizations I've worked for, they stand apart in striving to meet both the home and work balance for staff. Flexibility is permitted in scheduling with emphasis placed on the clients needs while not losing sight of both the client and the employee. In other corporations the emphasis is often placed – more... solely on the work and the employee is lost. Benefit package is excellent! Leadership is fairly new and embraces being proactive, encouraging participation and collaboration. Feedback and suggestions are welcomed. I am enjoying being a part of the PHS team and look forward to partnering with them to take PHS to higher levels in our marketplace. – less
Excellent Work/Life Balance
Anonymous (Current Employee), AnonymousMarch 14, 2014
Pros: opportunities for advancement, willingness to listen, open communication
Cons: n/a
PHS is a great place to work, the exeuctive team is very aware regarding the employees need for a work/life balance.
Great Team!
Anonymous (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 14, 2014
Pyramid is a fantastic place to work! Great people to work with, flexibility of working remotely, excellent pay and opportunities for job advancement!!
Great Work Place
NA (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 3, 2014
Pros: easy to work for, flexible when time off is needed, great co-workers
Cons: na
I am currently employed by PHS and have enjoyed it for almost 2 years. Great people. I have my minor complaints as anyone would that has stayed at a position for multiple years would have, but overall it is good to me!
Dynamic company to work for with opportunity for corporate and personal growth available.
Anonymous (Current Employee), United StatesFebruary 27, 2014
Pyramid Healthcare Solutions Inc. is a company positioned in a growth sector that has ample opportunities in front of it which allows for the company and its employees to grow. It is a company that is on the verge of something great and due to that there are occassional challenges that present themselves in the day to day operations. Growth is not always – more... easy. As an employee of Pyramid my job may change from day to day based on the most immediate needs, but this allows me to experience various facets of what the company has to offer and to assist in other functions that may not be directly related to my specific role.This also provides me an environment in which to thrive as I have the room to work independently and to assist in the guidance and formulation of new processes and procedures. The people I work directly with are fantastic people who make work feel a little less like a job each day. – less
Nice place to work
Nurse Auditor/Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLDecember 9, 2013
Pros: flexible scheduling
Cons: poor management skills.
I was able to utilize my nursing skills. Really liked the job. Supervisor was not very effective in mentoring or clearly stating or implementing a plan. Attitude was her way, or no way. Not at all encouraging or praising good work done.
I enjoyed all my co-workers.
Hospital setting
Health Information Supervisor (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 20, 2013
Responsible for managing the Health Information System for a privately ran hospital
Great organization
Manager, ROI Services, HIM Division (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 1, 2013
Have met a lot of interesting and diverse professionals at Pyramid. Being a remote worker was a great new experience.
pyramid healthcare solutions
anonymous (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 13, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: management
Weak leadership, mismanaged company. Cheap not willing to pay for good employees, high turnover. Only positive is that they allow you to work remotely. Some good people there but company runs very lean overwhelming key directors.
Nice company to work for.
HIM Record Completion (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJune 30, 2013
I have nothing to compare this place to as it was my first time working in the healthcare field. But from what I could tell, they were very good to us as a whole and I really appreciated the opprotunity that I was given by Pyramid Healthcare Solutions. Thank you.
Ample learning opportunities and fun workplace
HIM (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 30, 2013
Pyramid Healthcare Solutions is a wonderful company to work for. You will experience a variety of learning opportunities due to the different departments and projects. This will expose you to a variety of systems to learn and master. Management is very supportive. They welcome new ideas and suggestions. Pyramid also rewards its employees with employee – more... appreciation celebrations for a job well done! – less
Easy commute and ideal location
Sales/Marketing (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: good work environment, get to work from home sometimes, managers want to see you succeed
Cons: sometimes decisions are not made quickly, can be frustrating
Pyramid has been for me an ideal job opportunity. In my position I am able to use what I have learned in past positions and apply it to everyday work situations. I am given full autonomy in some projects and at the same time, learn something new everyday. No two days are the same and I love it. Management is helpful and the co-workers are friendly.
Productive place to work.
H.I.M. Office Clerk (Former Employee), Stockton, CAApril 12, 2012
Pros: very lenient.
Cons: advancement
I would get in at 3 in the morning and grab charts. Prepping and scanning or quality review. Management was great. They were very lenient and flexible with me going to school.

About Pyramid Healthcare Solutions

Pyramid Healthcare Solutions (PHS) is a leading provider of Health Information Management and Revenue Cycle Services for the healthcare – Read more