Pyramid Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great experience getting in the field
BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 19, 2017
I am very grateful. It was great experience for me to get in the field of drug and alcohol treatment however they were very under staffed with behavioral techs and I got very mental exhausted.
Productive, Busy Work Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJune 7, 2017
Fast and productive work environment. Busy phone lines, always answering phones. Stressful environment, don't recommend for someone who cannot stand a fast past/ stressful work environment.
Not recommended
IT Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 8, 2017
I usually never write reviews but this was the worst company I ever worked for. I was overworked for very little pay and the employees and management were not very nice. And There was no way for me to advance within the company. The only thing good that came out of it was the experience I gained.
Pros
I had a very nice boss and I gained experience
Cons
Pay, overwork, no pay time off, calls at 3am in the morning, poor management, no advancement
Eh
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Duncansville, PAApril 21, 2017
Not as great as I thought it would be. Tons of conflicting information from management, poor communication between shifts. Pay was pretty good and the trainings were excellent.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
No breaks
Horribly disorganized! Overworked/underpaid- no value of employees!
Detox Therapist (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PAApril 7, 2017
This place is like nowhere in the world. They dont care about quality of services (at all!!) or their employees or even the clients! They over work you (to a serious degree) and totally underpay you for it! They will let anyone run the facility, even if you were an intern 3 weeks ago! You have to use your own vacation days to take off on any holiday and you get about 9 days of vacation a year. They are the cheapest company and have no loyalty to you, the employee. This place is a revolving door of staff.
Pros
the clients and coworkers ONLY
Cons
see above grievance
A great place to grow
Needs Assessment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PA 16602March 23, 2017
This agency is constantly growing. This is somewhere where you would always be able to help patients receive the treatment they need and want. The management is superb.
Poor management
Acute Drug and Alcohol Counselor (Former Employee) –  Erie, PA 16501March 14, 2017
Management is undesirable-opinions based on personalities and not quality of work-if you don't "fit in" with the people you will not make it working for this company
great place to work for
Physician Liaison (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 27, 2017
great place to work for I love my co-workers . I was with the company going 11yrs in the 11 yrs with this company we were brought out 3 diffident times.
Great Experience
Life Skills Specialist (Current Employee) –  Wilkinsburg, PAFebruary 17, 2017
This was a great job experience. I enjoyed working here and was able to gain a lot of knowledge of NA/AA and was able to advance in the company in 5 months.
Independent Working
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Wilkinsburg, PAFebruary 15, 2017
File and scanning charts into the system and organizing patient records. I love that everyone was always so polite and friendly , allowed for a non hostile work environment. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing clients complete the program.
Pros
Convience
Cons
Part Time
Utilization Review Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 25, 2017
It's a good company to work for that is constantly changing and growing. Good team environment. It is a place that you will work hard and your knowledge will be tested.
Good treatment of clients
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Duncansville, PAJanuary 4, 2017
Assisting clients, facilitating groups geared toward empowering men and women in early recovery from addiction. Conducting luggage and body searches of new admissions.
Unstable management
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Quakertown, PADecember 24, 2016
Staff did not work as a team and were often unpleasant at times. Supervisors were overworked and had too much responsibility to take on which left the facility disorganized and unstructured. The BHT schedule is a consistent issue. The clients gain no benefit from the program and are sometimes put in health and safety risks.
Enjoyed the clients but the staff and management left something to be desired
Case Counselor (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PASeptember 28, 2016
Enjoyed working with my client. However the management created a hostile work environment along with some staff. management and supervisor highly unprofessional in their interactions with staff and clients. Staff concerns where not addressed, team work was not encourage. Salary position job requirements led to work pass schedule with no compensation. Employees at times were rude to clients and again not addressed by management. No breaks. Did not feel appreciated by management. Understaffing decreased quality of care given to clients while increasing counselor burn out. Management provided little to know support. Staff meetings where a forum for ridicule in front of others. Would not return to this employer. Clients and staff where unhappy with one staff member in particular. Management often engaged in inappropriate behavior such as gossip. Unfriendly atmosphere and horrible work conditions
Pros
Rewarding work with people suffering from addiction
Cons
Management and work place hostility
Good place to get foot in door in health care
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 24, 2016
never had a typical day. Everyday would bring something new. Coworkers were great. Management was very helpful. Learned a lot of new skills while working here.
Doesnt follow hipaa regulations
LPN (Former Employee) –  East Stroudsburg, PAAugust 5, 2016
Poor company.
Poor leadership
Ceo terrible
management was good when they opened then it all changed when clinical team took over the nurses
Pros
Nurses awesome
Cons
Not follow regs
daily job expectation
Driver (Current Employee) –  Wilkinsburg, PAJuly 29, 2016
I get orders the day prior the taking clients to their appointments or discharging the facility or admission to the facility.
Pros
I get to talk to addicts and help them understand their addiction
Cons
Don't get enough hours
You have to work off the clock to meet their demands
Remote Medical Coder - outpatient (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 26, 2016
You will have to work off the clock to meet their demands. The way you have to fill out your time sheet is time consuming and this time is in addition to working off the clock. Pyramid was bought out by Anthelio Healthcare.
Pros
Good Benefits except you can only have 80 hours of vacation time, After that you do not accrue any more time.
Cons
Health insurance is very good
Easy to speak with managers and auditors
Coder II (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 5, 2016
Management and co-workers are great and easy to speak with if you have questions. Able to expand my coding skills. You can change your hours if you have an appointment.
lack of moral.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAJune 29, 2016
company needs to reevaluate the cost of living wage to include employees who are contracted at locations outside of Florida.
Cons
low pay