Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

Wonderful patients and people in the local office...fufilling job
Case Manager Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  MissouriSeptember 21, 2017
Company now banks overtime hours for salaried RN's, LPN's, PT's and PTA's even when short staffed and over work the nurses and PT staff without compensation. A work day consists of 5-6 units a day for salaried employees....but require 8 units of banked overtime to earn a day off. I had never minded working overtime because the extra overtime pay helped make up for time away from family and friends. Now its still the same crazy schedule and expectations without the recognition or compensation.
Pros
Great patients and coworkers and local office
Cons
No overtime pay (BIG CON because we ALL work overtime)
Home health
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MOAugust 23, 2017
Go into client homes. You cook clean and run errands for client. They do not pay mileage for your travels. Clients are not assigned efficiently. Clients ares spread out. Have to travel from town to town.
August 27, 2017

Thank you for the review and providing some insight about the duties of a Homemaker Aide. We appreciate the feedback about how clients are assigned and this will be discussed at our next management meeting. Thanks for being a former member of our Team!

fun, laid back loved my client
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Perryville, MOAugust 19, 2017
I loved my client she was very friendly and understanding of any situation that occurred Same with my manager very understanding and friendly super nice people to work with.
Pros
Laid Back
Cons
not many hours just depends
August 27, 2017

Thank you so much for the positive review and being a former member of our team! Our Homemaker Aides are vital to the success of our company. We appreciate your service to our clients and wish you the best of luck. Thanks again for the feedback!

Nice Clients
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 29, 2017
Pyramids clients are very nice and fun to work with. Pyramids office is still a little disorganized but getting better. Benefits aren't that great (insurance, 401K etc.) Starting pay is low and paychecks are every 15 days (almost biweekly)
Pros
Nice Clients and good coworkers
Cons
Bad benefits, pay is low and paychecks are 2 times a month.
August 1, 2017

Thank you for the feedback and providing some insight about Pyramid Home Health Services. As one of our valued home health aides we appreciate all the hard work you put in when taking care of our clients. Thanks for being a member of the Pyramid Team!

Nope
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMay 15, 2017
Just nope horrible people horrible company, I was firied after having a work related injury. I detest this company for their policies and ethics, not caring how the care is managed just that they u have more money coming in.
June 2, 2017

My name is Regina and would like to personally apologize you had a bad experience working at our Jefferson City office. We strive to treat all our employees equally no matter what the issue. As HR Director, I have consulted with Jefferson City office and would like to discuss this matter further with you. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. (573-339-1864) Thanks again for the feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Fun work
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 13, 2017
I loved when I worked there because I got to help elderly people with at home chores and got to visit with my clients. the office people were great also
May 16, 2017

Thank you so much for the positive review and being a former member of our team! Our Homemaker Aides are some of the most important employees at our company. We appreciate your service to our clients and wish you the best of luck. Thanks again for the feedback!

Steer Clear
RN (Former Employee) –  MissouriMarch 2, 2017
Company that was once great has dramatically declined. Management skills lacking. Respect and communication poor. Poor education and unrealistic expectations of staff.
Awful health benefits and other benefits lacking.
Too bad, used to be a wonderful company!
Pros
Salary
Cons
Benefits, Management, Caseloads, Lack of Respect & Communication
March 3, 2017

I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid, and would like personally apologize that you had a bad experience with our company. We strive to have the best possible work experience with every employee. I would like to discuss this matter with you further. Please call 800-457-1975 and ask for Regina Hunt. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your call.

Absolutely amazing teams encompassed with knowledge and compassion.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Potosi, MOJanuary 18, 2017
I have been employed with this company many years and intend to continue the status as long as the industry is open for business. We as employees share in the learning and in teaching. We have the ability daily to share in the joy of delivering health care to many.
Pros
Flexibility in scheduling
Cons
Healthcare can be challenging but rewarding.
January 24, 2017

Thank you for the great review, and your dedicated service as an RN of the Pyramid team! We strive to have employees like yourself that go "above and beyond" each day. Thanks again for the feedback and your service to Pyramid Home Health.

Fast Paced
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 18, 2017
Quality Assurance is a very fast paced department. There is never down time. You will be busy from the time you clock in until the time you clock out.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Health insurance is not affordable
January 24, 2017

Thank you for the feedback and some insight about the position. We appreciate all the hard work you put in everyday! Thanks again for being a valued member of the Pyramid team.

the best place, best team, best of everything!
On Call Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dexter, MOJanuary 18, 2017
This company is awesome! I am a current employee, and I must say, I have never felt so appreciated and so necessary in any position I've ever had. I've been in the nursing field from cna, cmt, nurse and management for over 30 years. In all those years I have never seen a company take care of its clients, employees and community with the heartfelt compassion and vigor this company has. I love my job, my fellow team members, and honestly cannot imagine working anywhere else. My hats off to pyramid/Tri county!!
Pros
flexible, understanding, intelligent leadership
Cons
I honestly have no con's. if I had to choose one, I would say distance of service area sometimes is difficult.
January 24, 2017

Thanks for the positive review and being one of our valued on-call nurses! We pride ourselves on taking care of our clients everyday, its people like you that makes us one of the premium home care providers in Missouri. Thanks again for being a member of the Pyramid team!

Home Health
CDS (Former Employee) –  137 Flower Valley Shopping CenterDecember 5, 2016
I enjoyed working with my client , but working for Pyramid home health care was a mistake. I didn't receive my first check on time. They were not to friendly at all.
January 6, 2017

I would like to personally apologize for the bad experience you had with Pyramid Home Health. Concerning your paycheck issue is something that management would like to discuss with you. I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid, if you would like to give me a call to discuss this further please call 800-457-1975 ask for Regina. Thanks again for taking care of our clients and for the feedback.

Corporate
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MODecember 4, 2016
No job security, horrible management, pay, don't work here unless you don't need the money. The management was very unprofessional. The lead is rude. Would not work for this company ever again.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Benefits, lousy management
January 6, 2017

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our company. I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid and we take all negative reviews seriously especially when it comes to management. If you would like to give me a call to discuss this further please call 800-457-1975 ask for Regina. Thanks for the feedback and being a former member of our team. Wish you luck in the future

Nice environment to work in
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  AnonymousNovember 17, 2016
Working at Pyramid has been a great learning experience. Each day goes by fast because you remain very busy. I am given many opportunities to participate in interesting and informative opportunities due to the small size of the company. The company overall prides itself on excellent client care and that's a huge plus. My only complaint is that there is too much work and not enough time in the day. I often feel like they need to hire more people to lighten the load and prevent burnout and errors. Also the benefits are not good and I can not afford the health insurance.
Pros
Very friendly people. Caring environment
Cons
Very Stressful/Lack of understanding of workload from upper management
November 25, 2016

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you providing some insight on the daily functions of working at Pyramid. This is useful information to potential employees. Thanks again for all your hard work and being a valued member of the Pyramid Team.

A typical day on the job working for Pyramid.
Caregiver/Provider (Former Employee) –  East Prairie, MONovember 1, 2016
I interacted with client and ask the client what they would like to do or get done today. I always finished my chores on time. I always tried to make what ever time I had very pleasant for both of us. I would usually cook breakfast for them. Make sure they were satisfied and cleaned up in the kitchen, Then my next step was the bedroom and bath. I washed clothes if needed. I would finish by cleaning the living room and then making sure by asking the client if there was anything else they would like me to do for them before I had to go.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
not enough hours
November 10, 2016

Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate you providing some insight on the daily functions of this position. This is valuable information for potential employees. Thanks again for the feedback and good luck to you in the future!

Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MONovember 1, 2016
I am a field supervisor and when I started I didn't have any experience. I have awesome team that lifted me up, stayed by my side and taught me a career that I completely love and plan on staying till I retire. Great Benefits, caring staff and awesome work environment.
November 25, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable Field Supervisor at Pyramid Home Health Services. Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972. Thanks again for all your hard work and the future of your career at our company.

Great Place to Work!
Management (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have been employed with Pyramid Home Health Services for 3+ years and have genuinely enjoyed my time with the company. I have grown a lot (both personally and professionally) and have always felt supported by both my colleagues and management. Pyramid is a leader in the industry and has a great reputation in the community. Pyramid takes pride in providing quality care for clients and, as I like to say, "does the right things for the right reasons". I feel lucky to be part of such a great organization!
November 10, 2016

Thank you for the great review, and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health for over 3 years! Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972.

Rewarding. Great place to work. Great Benefits
Service Coordinator Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 31, 2016
Very busy offices but very professional as well. No matter if it is corporate or local employees they are always willing to help you succeed. Very understanding with family and work balances. It is very rewarding knowing you are helping someone who needs help. Without us some people would not have anyone to help them.
Pros
PTO benefit, valued for your experience, wiliness to help even if you are inexperienced.
November 25, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a valued member of the Pyramid team! We treat our employees like family and it shows in every office environment across all 16 locations in Missouri. Thanks again for the feedback about our company.

Pyramid is the best job I have ever had.
Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have worked for Pyramid for 16 years. I have enjoyed a very flexible schedule. My supervisor has been very supportive thru out my career. It feels like a family environment. I hope to work there until I retire. The most enjoyable part of my job is keeping people at home where they are the happiest. The hardest part of my job is saying good-bye when people are no longer to stay at home.
Pros
Flexible schedule
November 25, 2016

Wow..Thank you for the review and your 16 years of service to Pyramid! We appreciate the feedback and all your hard work and dedication to our company.

Great opportunity
HCBS Management (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have been with this agency for 12 years. We have proven to be a leader in this industry. Our management is 100% focused on leading edge technology to deliver the best home care possible. Over the past 12 years I have had several opportunities for career advancement. The job is fast paced and I have never felt stagnant. The hardest part of this job is frequent traveling but the pros have always out weighed the cons. I absolutely love working in home care and see this to be the future of long term care in Missouri. Being able to help people live at home in a safe, healthy environment has rooted me to this company. I would definitely recommend anyone, even my closest friends, to apply.
Pros
Flexible schedule, management is very supportive of family obligations.
Cons
Travel time is sometimes challenging.
November 10, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a member of the Pyramid team! We cannot thank you enough for your continued service to our company for over 12 years. We appreciate the feedback and providing some insight about our company.

Great Company!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 22, 2016
I have been employed with Pyramid Home Health Services for 3+ years and have genuinely enjoyed my time with the company. I have grown a lot (both personally and professionally) and have always felt supported by both my colleagues and management. Pyramid is a leader in the industry and has a great reputation in the community. Pyramid takes pride in providing quality care for clients and, as I like to say, "does the right things for the right reasons each day" I feel lucky to be apart of this great organization!
Pros
Family Oriented Work Enviroment
Cons
Must work hard each day
November 10, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We pride ourselves on integrity and is just one of the many reasons why we are a premium Home Care Provider throughout Missouri. Thanks again for your service to Pyramid Home Health!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.