Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

Great opportunity
HCBS Management (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have been with this agency for 12 years. We have proven to be a leader in this industry. Our management is 100% focused on leading edge technology to deliver the best home care possible. Over the past 12 years I have had several opportunities for career advancement. The job is fast paced and I have never felt stagnant. The hardest part of this job is frequent traveling but the pros have always out weighed the cons. I absolutely love working in home care and see this to be the future of long term care in Missouri. Being able to help people live at home in a safe, healthy environment has rooted me to this company. I would definitely recommend anyone, even my closest friends, to apply.
Pros
Flexible schedule, management is very supportive of family obligations.
Cons
Travel time is sometimes challenging.

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a member of the Pyramid team! We cannot thank you enough for your continued service to our company for over 12 years. We appreciate the feedback and providing some insight about our company.

Great Company!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 22, 2016
I have been employed with Pyramid Home Health Services for 3+ years and have genuinely enjoyed my time with the company. I have grown a lot (both personally and professionally) and have always felt supported by both my colleagues and management. Pyramid is a leader in the industry and has a great reputation in the community. Pyramid takes pride in providing quality care for clients and, as I like to say, "does the right things for the right reasons each day" I feel lucky to be apart of this great organization!
Pros
Family Oriented Work Enviroment
Cons
Must work hard each day

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We pride ourselves on integrity and is just one of the many reasons why we are a premium Home Care Provider throughout Missouri. Thanks again for your service to Pyramid Home Health!

Corporate
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MODecember 4, 2016
No job security, horrible management, pay, don't work here unless you don't need the money. The management was very unprofessional. The lead is rude. Would not work for this company ever again.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Benefits, lousy management
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MONovember 1, 2016
I am a field supervisor and when I started I didn't have any experience. I have awesome team that lifted me up, stayed by my side and taught me a career that I completely love and plan on staying till I retire. Great Benefits, caring staff and awesome work environment.

Comment – November 25, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable Field Supervisor at Pyramid Home Health Services. Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972. Thanks again for all your hard work and the future of your career at our company.

Great Place to Work!
Management (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have been employed with Pyramid Home Health Services for 3+ years and have genuinely enjoyed my time with the company. I have grown a lot (both personally and professionally) and have always felt supported by both my colleagues and management. Pyramid is a leader in the industry and has a great reputation in the community. Pyramid takes pride in providing quality care for clients and, as I like to say, "does the right things for the right reasons". I feel lucky to be part of such a great organization!

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the great review, and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health for over 3 years! Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972.

Very busy and difficult to balance home and work life w/ workload
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOJune 25, 2016
Received calls early in the morning regarding aides not showing up for work or clients not needing services. Drive to office and answer emails from corporate office regarding any missing paperwork or missing delivery documentation, check cyber reports for any new clients and call clients to schedule openings, look through e-mail to see if any new referrals came in for face to face contacts that also need scheduled. Pop in on 5-6 consumesr for case management visits, input mileage, manage any client issues over the phone and assist scheduler with making sure all clients were covered. If in the office must answer phone lines within two rings and address those needs as they arise and anyone else who walks in the door inquiring about services or making a complaint.
Pros
Good pay, working with the public
Cons
workload, no recognition of improved performance, refusal to compensate time worked outside of work hours

Comment – October 12, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We value employees like yourself who go above and beyond their position and work hard each day. Our management team takes all suggestions seriously and are currently creating new ways to show recognition to all of our employees. Thanks again for your feedback and being a former employee of Pyramid Home Health.

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We value employees like yourself who go above and beyond their position and care about each individual client. We will definitely incorporate better ways to show appreciation to employees. Thanks again for your feedback and all your hard work!

Pyramid is the best job I have ever had.
Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have worked for Pyramid for 16 years. I have enjoyed a very flexible schedule. My supervisor has been very supportive thru out my career. It feels like a family environment. I hope to work there until I retire. The most enjoyable part of my job is keeping people at home where they are the happiest. The hardest part of my job is saying good-bye when people are no longer to stay at home.
Pros
Flexible schedule

Comment – November 25, 2016

Wow..Thank you for the review and your 16 years of service to Pyramid! We appreciate the feedback and all your hard work and dedication to our company.

Great Work Enviroment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 19, 2016
I have worked at Pyramid for over 5 years now. What sets this company apart is how upper management treats all of their employees. Each office location is like a family where everyone takes time to help each other everyday. Pyramid is built on integrity and it shows on how they treat all of their clients 365 days a year!
Pros
Helping our clients each day
Cons
Better ways to honor employees

Comment – November 25, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being one of our dedicated Home Health Aides! We pride ourselves on integrity and is just one of the many reasons why we are a premium Home Care Provider throughout Missouri. We will definitely find new creative ways to honor employees.

A typical day on the job working for Pyramid.
Caregiver/Provider (Former Employee) –  East Prairie, MONovember 1, 2016
I interacted with client and ask the client what they would like to do or get done today. I always finished my chores on time. I always tried to make what ever time I had very pleasant for both of us. I would usually cook breakfast for them. Make sure they were satisfied and cleaned up in the kitchen, Then my next step was the bedroom and bath. I washed clothes if needed. I would finish by cleaning the living room and then making sure by asking the client if there was anything else they would like me to do for them before I had to go.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
not enough hours

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate you providing some insight on the daily functions of this position. This is valuable information for potential employees. Thanks again for the feedback and good luck to you in the future!

Rewarding. Great place to work. Great Benefits
Service Coordinator Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 31, 2016
Very busy offices but very professional as well. No matter if it is corporate or local employees they are always willing to help you succeed. Very understanding with family and work balances. It is very rewarding knowing you are helping someone who needs help. Without us some people would not have anyone to help them.
Pros
PTO benefit, valued for your experience, wiliness to help even if you are inexperienced.

Comment – November 25, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a valued member of the Pyramid team! We treat our employees like family and it shows in every office environment across all 16 locations in Missouri. Thanks again for the feedback about our company.

Helping the elderly
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, MOOctober 10, 2016
constant travelling, always on my feet or on the go. no down time. constant change of the time sheets. hardest part was when you have to use the clients house phone to clock in and out.

Comment – October 12, 2016

Thank you for the feedback and providing some of your frustration with this position. We understand that the daily grind of this job can be stressful. But our management team is always open to suggestions on how we can help you each day. I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid, if you would like to give me a call to discuss this further please call 800-457-1975 ask for Regina. Thanks again for being a former member of our team.

Home Health
CDS (Former Employee) –  137 Flower Valley Shopping CenterDecember 5, 2016
I enjoyed working with my client , but working for Pyramid home health care was a mistake. I didn't receive my first check on time. They were not to friendly at all.
Love working with my clients
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MOAugust 25, 2016
loved pyramid home health care my clients and co- workers. I always went beyond what was expected of me. I enjoyed taking care of my clients they were all like my family.

Social Media Director (Current Employee) –  Corporate officeNovember 16, 2012
I've worked for Pyramid for over two years. The advancement opportunities I have earned while working here have been wonderful. This company takes pride in it's employees and goes out of their way to make sure people know they are valued.
My management staff is wonderful and are always willing to listen if I have a suggestion or issue that needs to be addressed.
The benefit package and wages are very competitive within the industry.
Pros
advancement opportunities, friendly staff and great communication

Comment – October 22, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a valued member of our team for over 2 years! We pride ourselves on integrity and is just one of the many reasons we have been a premium Home Care Provider since 1972. Thanks again for the feedback

Director Of Quality Assurance, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 6, 2016
I love my job that I do. It's face paced and you must be organized and maintain time management. A lot of Customer Service skills, ability to use computer, emails, etc.
Pros
Flexible

Comment – October 14, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback and your service to Pyramid Home Health! Its team members like you that make our company a great place to work at each day.

excellent experience with IV instertion and blood draws
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOFebruary 12, 2016
Performed health physicals on each and every teacher in the district. this meant vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, respirations, weight, height, health history, present health, labeled carefully and drew their blood for blood workup which is a bunch of testing done at the lab.
Pros
seen all my prior teacxhers thoughout my education history
Cons
having to inform a teacher of bad results, or further testing done with there PCP because of abnormal findings.

Comment – October 14, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a former member of the Pyramid team! We appreciate you providing some insight on the daily functions of this position. This is valuable information for future employees.

Great Place to Work
Director of Personnel (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United StatesNovember 16, 2012
I have worked with this company for 3 1/2 years. The Management and other staff are great to work with. Management is always accessible. The company recognizes employees for their work. The Compensation and Benefits are competitive for this industry. All employees are eligible to earn paid time off regardless of the number of hours worked.
Pros
competitive salary, earning paid time off, employee recognition program

Comment – November 25, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We value employees like yourself who go above and beyond their position and care about our company. We will definitely incorporate better ways to show recognition to our employees, our next management meeting this will be a topic of discussion.

fun place to work
RN Field Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMarch 24, 2016
love working in patient's home and getting to know them. i see the progression of improvements with my patients after hospitalizations from the care i provide

Comment – October 12, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health Services. Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Family Friendly
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Kirksville, MONovember 16, 2012
Pyramid Home Health Services is a family oriented company. I have been empolyeed with them for over 12 years. My children were small when I started and are now grown. It was the best job to raise children with. If I had a sick child and had to stay home with him/her my boss was very understanding. Another thing I like about the company is they follow the rules and regulations set forth by DHSS. Pyramid Home Health Services is the most ethical company I have ever worked with. I feel blessed to be empoyeed with them.

Comment – October 22, 2016

Thank you for your 12 years of service to Pyramid Home Health! Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972.

A very uncomfortable place to work.
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 24, 2012
Most of the supervisors are grouchy and snap at you. You don't know whether to ask a question or not because you don't know if they will snap at you. They don't give good raises or acknowledge if you are a good worker. They have a tendency to fire people for lousy reasons. Don't depend on them for a paycheck you may not be there long.
Pros
free breakfast on fridays
Cons
health insurance costs too much

Comment – October 22, 2016

I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid, and would like personally apologize that you had a bad experience with our company. I would like to discuss this matter with you further. Please call 573-339-1864 and ask for Regina Hunt. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your call.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2