Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Review

View all Pyramid Home Health Services reviews

washing dishes, dusting, making beds, vacuuming laundry, cleaning bathrooms, giving baths, helping with dressing,
Home Maker (Current Employee) –  Cuba, MODecember 1, 2012
Have enjoyed the work, but don't have many clients at the time. The hours have fell tremendous.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for your continued service to Pyramid Home Health! Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972. We appreciate the feedback

Other Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

family owned
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MODecember 9, 2017
family owned and operated by individuals who know nothing of how health care works other than how to put more money in their pocket no processes in place to help anyone suceed
December 12, 2017

I am the HR Director and would like personally apologize that you had a bad experience with Pyramid Home Health. All of the offices including Cape Girardeau strive to have the best possible work experience for all employees. We appreciate the feedback and would like to discuss this matter with you further. Please call 800-457-1975 and ask for Regina Hunt.

Working at Pyramid
Aide (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MONovember 30, 2017
I got hired “Fulltime” at Pyramid in Springfield Missouri. I was told how they had ALOT of hours and clients that there shouldnt be any problem making sure I got atleast 40 hours a week. My first 2 weeks I averaged 25 a week. My third week I commuted (45 minute) drive to work and was called by the office and told my clients no longer wanted me to be their aide any longer so I had to just turn around and go home for the day. THIS IS NOT A STABLE JOB. They do not pay mileage & they do not have very many hours. They also budget for you to be at someone’s house 3 hours with 20 mins worth of work to do???
Cons
Don’t pay mileage, no hours
December 5, 2017

My name is Regina and would like to personally apologize you had a bad experience working at our Springfield office. Our Homemaker Aides are a vital part of our business at Pyramid Home Health and understand your concern about the feedback on hours worked. As HR Director, I have consulted with the Springfield office and would like to discuss this matter further with you. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. (573-339-1864) Thanks again for the feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.