Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews in United States

excellent experience with IV instertion and blood draws
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOFebruary 12, 2016
Performed health physicals on each and every teacher in the district. this meant vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, respirations, weight, height, health history, present health, labeled carefully and drew their blood for blood workup which is a bunch of testing done at the lab.
Pros
seen all my prior teacxhers thoughout my education history
Cons
having to inform a teacher of bad results, or further testing done with there PCP because of abnormal findings.
Very busy and difficult to balance home and work life w/ workload
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOJune 25, 2016
Received calls early in the morning regarding aides not showing up for work or clients not needing services. Drive to office and answer emails from corporate office regarding any missing paperwork or missing delivery documentation, check cyber reports for any new clients and call clients to schedule openings, look through e-mail to see if any new referrals came in for face to face contacts that also need scheduled. Pop in on 5-6 consumesr for case management visits, input mileage, manage any client issues over the phone and assist scheduler with making sure all clients were covered. If in the office must answer phone lines within two rings and address those needs as they arise and anyone else who walks in the door inquiring about services or making a complaint.
Pros
Good pay, working with the public
Cons
workload, no recognition of improved performance, refusal to compensate time worked outside of work hours
fun place to work
RN Field Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMarch 24, 2016
love working in patient's home and getting to know them. i see the progression of improvements with my patients after hospitalizations from the care i provide
Director Of Quality Assurance, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 6, 2016
I love my job that I do. It's face paced and you must be organized and maintain time management. A lot of Customer Service skills, ability to use computer, emails, etc.
Pros
Flexible
family style work place
Certified Nurse Assistant/HOMEMAKER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 4, 2015
going to your assigned clients house to assist the with there needs the you learned more about you clients you deal with on a personal level the management was great and very understanding and my co workers was outstanding but some days could get ruff due to traffic
Its a very good place to work but I like for more hours
Homemaker/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Kennett, MOMay 3, 2015
Its a good place to work but I like to work more hours and for the past few months I haven't been working many hours. All the coworkers that I Have met are very nice and they will fill in for you when you need time off. The scheduler is really nice and she works with you if theres anything that she can help you with.. Its a very good job but its more of a part time job for me since im use to working more hours..
Pros
10 minute breaks
Cons
They dont give you the amount of clients you need..
ok pace to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Fredericktown, MOAugust 12, 2015
The supervisor does not talk to the person being hired except the day she is hired then heck with them.

If you have a question it takes them days to get back to you.
It was simple but a compationate place
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Poplar Bluff, MOMay 23, 2015
A typical work day would be to arrive at clients home. Clean and cook if needed, you call in and out of work and the managment was great. Did not see other co-workers often other than office workers.
Pros
Meeting so many new people
Cons
All the driving
Able to work independently and build on skills for data entry.
Quality Assurance Leader/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 1, 2015
Being responsible for 2 Missouri regions can be challenging but yet rewarding. Paying close attention to detail throughout the day, being a self starter, and being able to complete your work in a timely fashion is part of everyday. Learning new job skills is very rewarding in today's job market. Although I do miss working with the public on that level of customer service.
Pros
monday-friday
Cons
benifits
Treats everyone like family
RN (Current Employee) –  Park Hills, MOJanuary 6, 2015
Working here is refreshing for me as a nurse, they put patients first and foremost. They also take care of their staff like a family. Local staff pitch in to help co workers and the corporate office supports the field office in fostering this atmosphere.
Pros
flexible scheduling, competitve pay, team attitude
Social Media Director (Current Employee) –  Corporate officeNovember 16, 2012
I've worked for Pyramid for over two years. The advancement opportunities I have earned while working here have been wonderful. This company takes pride in it's employees and goes out of their way to make sure people know they are valued.
My management staff is wonderful and are always willing to listen if I have a suggestion or issue that needs to be addressed.
The benefit package and wages are very competitive within the industry.
Pros
advancement opportunities, friendly staff and great communication
Family Friendly
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Kirksville, MONovember 16, 2012
Pyramid Home Health Services is a family oriented company. I have been empolyeed with them for over 12 years. My children were small when I started and are now grown. It was the best job to raise children with. If I had a sick child and had to stay home with him/her my boss was very understanding. Another thing I like about the company is they follow the rules and regulations set forth by DHSS. Pyramid Home Health Services is the most ethical company I have ever worked with. I feel blessed to be empoyeed with them.
Strong, Caring Company
Purchasing & Asset Department (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MONovember 16, 2012
I've worked for Pyramid for six years now and I can truly say that I work for a strong company that truly cares for its patients and employees, and that starts at the top. I've always felt like a person and not a number when it comes to management, and my co-workers are awesome! What a great team!
Pros
great co-workers, strong management, family first atmosphere, flexibility, understanding from management, work with a lot of people accross the state of missouri.
Cons
none.
Review
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  SouthEast MoNovember 16, 2012
The girls in our local office are alot of fun to work with but very serious about their work, a typical day is tons of paper work, filing, and phone calls. Management for the most part is very helpful and structured, the hardest part of the job is keeping the delivery up from month to month, Delivery depends on alot of staff all doing their part to make it work, like a chain reaction, if one person slacks off then it causes problems for all involved! The most enjoyable part is when a client would brag on their homemaker and tell you what a difference it has made to have them there in their home and helping out with basic needs that they can no longer do for themselves!
Pros
much needed service to the community
It is an outgoing, fun and dependable company.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  MissouriNovember 16, 2012
I make sure all the clients are serviced daily and I have learned through management how to be sucessful at my job. My co-workers are extremely helpful and polite. The hardest part of my job is making sure the client and aide are a good fit and maintaining customer satisfaction. The best part of my job is helping the elderly and working with a bunch of wonderful people.
Pros
working for a great company.
Cons
expensive medical insurance
In home office
scheduler (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MONovember 16, 2012
I am employed by Pyramid. I work in the In-Home health part of the company. It is a very busy, fast paced position. I am a new employee with the company. In my short time with the company I have been impressed by the response time on any matters that have come up...to get a quick response. And, I think it is rewarding when you are able to help the client get thier needs met!
Pros
fun people to work with!
Cons
could have more paid vacation time, and have cheaper health insurance
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MissouriNovember 16, 2012
Our typical day is very busy! My coworkers are very helpful and we work together as a team. My management is always willing to help with any questions I have. The hardest part of the job is to get all the field visit done along with the never ending pop up visits that need immediate action. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that we make a difference in others lives.
Pros
i am part of a great team!
Cons
the insurance is way to high!
Great Place to Work
Director of Personnel (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United StatesNovember 16, 2012
I have worked with this company for 3 1/2 years. The Management and other staff are great to work with. Management is always accessible. The company recognizes employees for their work. The Compensation and Benefits are competitive for this industry. All employees are eligible to earn paid time off regardless of the number of hours worked.
Pros
competitive salary, earning paid time off, employee recognition program
Very detailed work but the co-workers are great.
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 19, 2014
A lot of data entry to manage per day with many programs to utilize throughout the day. Management is great to work and so are the co-workers. Trying to manage the excessive amounts of data can be stressful and sometimes over whelming.
Pros
bulding on skills.
Cons
not having the customer interaction like i have been use to in the past.
A very uncomfortable place to work.
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 24, 2012
Most of the supervisors are grouchy and snap at you. You don't know whether to ask a question or not because you don't know if they will snap at you. They don't give good raises or acknowledge if you are a good worker. They have a tendency to fire people for lousy reasons. Don't depend on them for a paycheck you may not be there long.
Pros
free breakfast on fridays
Cons
health insurance costs too much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2