Pyramid Home Health Services

Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

Absolutely amazing teams encompassed with knowledge and compassion.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Potosi, MOJanuary 18, 2017
I have been employed with this company many years and intend to continue the status as long as the industry is open for business. We as employees share in the learning and in teaching. We have the ability daily to share in the joy of delivering health care to many.
Pros
Flexibility in scheduling
Cons
Healthcare can be challenging but rewarding.

Comment – January 24, 2017

Thank you for the great review, and your dedicated service as an RN of the Pyramid team! We strive to have employees like yourself that go "above and beyond" each day. Thanks again for the feedback and your service to Pyramid Home Health.

Fast Paced
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 18, 2017
Quality Assurance is a very fast paced department. There is never down time. You will be busy from the time you clock in until the time you clock out.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Health insurance is not affordable

Comment – January 24, 2017

Thank you for the feedback and some insight about the position. We appreciate all the hard work you put in everyday! Thanks again for being a valued member of the Pyramid team.

the best place, best team, best of everything!
On Call Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dexter, MOJanuary 18, 2017
This company is awesome! I am a current employee, and I must say, I have never felt so appreciated and so necessary in any position I've ever had. I've been in the nursing field from cna, cmt, nurse and management for over 30 years. In all those years I have never seen a company take care of its clients, employees and community with the heartfelt compassion and vigor this company has. I love my job, my fellow team members, and honestly cannot imagine working anywhere else. My hats off to pyramid/Tri county!!
Pros
flexible, understanding, intelligent leadership
Cons
I honestly have no con's. if I had to choose one, I would say distance of service area sometimes is difficult.

Comment – January 24, 2017

Thanks for the positive review and being one of our valued on-call nurses! We pride ourselves on taking care of our clients everyday, its people like you that makes us one of the premium home care providers in Missouri. Thanks again for being a member of the Pyramid team!

Home Health
CDS (Former Employee) –  137 Flower Valley Shopping CenterDecember 5, 2016
I enjoyed working with my client , but working for Pyramid home health care was a mistake. I didn't receive my first check on time. They were not to friendly at all.

Comment – January 6, 2017

I would like to personally apologize for the bad experience you had with Pyramid Home Health. Concerning your paycheck issue is something that management would like to discuss with you. I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid, if you would like to give me a call to discuss this further please call 800-457-1975 ask for Regina. Thanks again for taking care of our clients and for the feedback.

Corporate
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MODecember 4, 2016
No job security, horrible management, pay, don't work here unless you don't need the money. The management was very unprofessional. The lead is rude. Would not work for this company ever again.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Benefits, lousy management

Comment – January 6, 2017

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with our company. I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid and we take all negative reviews seriously especially when it comes to management. If you would like to give me a call to discuss this further please call 800-457-1975 ask for Regina. Thanks for the feedback and being a former member of our team. Wish you luck in the future

Nice environment to work in
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  AnonymousNovember 17, 2016
Working at Pyramid has been a great learning experience. Each day goes by fast because you remain very busy. I am given many opportunities to participate in interesting and informative opportunities due to the small size of the company. The company overall prides itself on excellent client care and that's a huge plus. My only complaint is that there is too much work and not enough time in the day. I often feel like they need to hire more people to lighten the load and prevent burnout and errors. Also the benefits are not good and I can not afford the health insurance.
Pros
Very friendly people. Caring environment
Cons
Very Stressful/Lack of understanding of workload from upper management

Comment – November 25, 2016

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you providing some insight on the daily functions of working at Pyramid. This is useful information to potential employees. Thanks again for all your hard work and being a valued member of the Pyramid Team.

A typical day on the job working for Pyramid.
Caregiver/Provider (Former Employee) –  East Prairie, MONovember 1, 2016
I interacted with client and ask the client what they would like to do or get done today. I always finished my chores on time. I always tried to make what ever time I had very pleasant for both of us. I would usually cook breakfast for them. Make sure they were satisfied and cleaned up in the kitchen, Then my next step was the bedroom and bath. I washed clothes if needed. I would finish by cleaning the living room and then making sure by asking the client if there was anything else they would like me to do for them before I had to go.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
not enough hours

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate you providing some insight on the daily functions of this position. This is valuable information for potential employees. Thanks again for the feedback and good luck to you in the future!

Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MONovember 1, 2016
I am a field supervisor and when I started I didn't have any experience. I have awesome team that lifted me up, stayed by my side and taught me a career that I completely love and plan on staying till I retire. Great Benefits, caring staff and awesome work environment.

Comment – November 25, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable Field Supervisor at Pyramid Home Health Services. Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972. Thanks again for all your hard work and the future of your career at our company.

Great Place to Work!
Management (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have been employed with Pyramid Home Health Services for 3+ years and have genuinely enjoyed my time with the company. I have grown a lot (both personally and professionally) and have always felt supported by both my colleagues and management. Pyramid is a leader in the industry and has a great reputation in the community. Pyramid takes pride in providing quality care for clients and, as I like to say, "does the right things for the right reasons". I feel lucky to be part of such a great organization!

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the great review, and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health for over 3 years! Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972.

Rewarding. Great place to work. Great Benefits
Service Coordinator Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 31, 2016
Very busy offices but very professional as well. No matter if it is corporate or local employees they are always willing to help you succeed. Very understanding with family and work balances. It is very rewarding knowing you are helping someone who needs help. Without us some people would not have anyone to help them.
Pros
PTO benefit, valued for your experience, wiliness to help even if you are inexperienced.

Comment – November 25, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a valued member of the Pyramid team! We treat our employees like family and it shows in every office environment across all 16 locations in Missouri. Thanks again for the feedback about our company.

Pyramid is the best job I have ever had.
Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have worked for Pyramid for 16 years. I have enjoyed a very flexible schedule. My supervisor has been very supportive thru out my career. It feels like a family environment. I hope to work there until I retire. The most enjoyable part of my job is keeping people at home where they are the happiest. The hardest part of my job is saying good-bye when people are no longer to stay at home.
Pros
Flexible schedule

Comment – November 25, 2016

Wow..Thank you for the review and your 16 years of service to Pyramid! We appreciate the feedback and all your hard work and dedication to our company.

Great opportunity
HCBS Management (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have been with this agency for 12 years. We have proven to be a leader in this industry. Our management is 100% focused on leading edge technology to deliver the best home care possible. Over the past 12 years I have had several opportunities for career advancement. The job is fast paced and I have never felt stagnant. The hardest part of this job is frequent traveling but the pros have always out weighed the cons. I absolutely love working in home care and see this to be the future of long term care in Missouri. Being able to help people live at home in a safe, healthy environment has rooted me to this company. I would definitely recommend anyone, even my closest friends, to apply.
Pros
Flexible schedule, management is very supportive of family obligations.
Cons
Travel time is sometimes challenging.

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a member of the Pyramid team! We cannot thank you enough for your continued service to our company for over 12 years. We appreciate the feedback and providing some insight about our company.

Great Company!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 22, 2016
I have been employed with Pyramid Home Health Services for 3+ years and have genuinely enjoyed my time with the company. I have grown a lot (both personally and professionally) and have always felt supported by both my colleagues and management. Pyramid is a leader in the industry and has a great reputation in the community. Pyramid takes pride in providing quality care for clients and, as I like to say, "does the right things for the right reasons each day" I feel lucky to be apart of this great organization!
Pros
Family Oriented Work Enviroment
Cons
Must work hard each day

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We pride ourselves on integrity and is just one of the many reasons why we are a premium Home Care Provider throughout Missouri. Thanks again for your service to Pyramid Home Health!

Great Work Enviroment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 19, 2016
I have worked at Pyramid for over 5 years now. What sets this company apart is how upper management treats all of their employees. Each office location is like a family where everyone takes time to help each other everyday. Pyramid is built on integrity and it shows on how they treat all of their clients 365 days a year!
Pros
Helping our clients each day
Cons
Better ways to honor employees

Comment – November 25, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being one of our dedicated Home Health Aides! We pride ourselves on integrity and is just one of the many reasons why we are a premium Home Care Provider throughout Missouri. We will definitely find new creative ways to honor employees.

Helping the elderly
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, MOOctober 10, 2016
constant travelling, always on my feet or on the go. no down time. constant change of the time sheets. hardest part was when you have to use the clients house phone to clock in and out.

Comment – October 12, 2016

Thank you for the feedback and providing some of your frustration with this position. We understand that the daily grind of this job can be stressful. But our management team is always open to suggestions on how we can help you each day. I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid, if you would like to give me a call to discuss this further please call 800-457-1975 ask for Regina. Thanks again for being a former member of our team.

Love working with my clients
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MOAugust 25, 2016
loved pyramid home health care my clients and co- workers. I always went beyond what was expected of me. I enjoyed taking care of my clients they were all like my family.

Comment – October 12, 2016

Very busy and difficult to balance home and work life w/ workload
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOJune 25, 2016
Received calls early in the morning regarding aides not showing up for work or clients not needing services. Drive to office and answer emails from corporate office regarding any missing paperwork or missing delivery documentation, check cyber reports for any new clients and call clients to schedule openings, look through e-mail to see if any new referrals came in for face to face contacts that also need scheduled. Pop in on 5-6 consumesr for case management visits, input mileage, manage any client issues over the phone and assist scheduler with making sure all clients were covered. If in the office must answer phone lines within two rings and address those needs as they arise and anyone else who walks in the door inquiring about services or making a complaint.
Pros
Good pay, working with the public
Cons
workload, no recognition of improved performance, refusal to compensate time worked outside of work hours

Comment – October 12, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We value employees like yourself who go above and beyond their position and work hard each day. Our management team takes all suggestions seriously and are currently creating new ways to show recognition to all of our employees. Thanks again for your feedback and being a former employee of Pyramid Home Health.

Comment – November 10, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We value employees like yourself who go above and beyond their position and care about each individual client. We will definitely incorporate better ways to show appreciation to employees. Thanks again for your feedback and all your hard work!

fun place to work
RN Field Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMarch 24, 2016
love working in patient's home and getting to know them. i see the progression of improvements with my patients after hospitalizations from the care i provide

Comment – October 12, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health Services. Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972. Thanks again for all your hard work!

excellent experience with IV instertion and blood draws
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOFebruary 12, 2016
Performed health physicals on each and every teacher in the district. this meant vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, respirations, weight, height, health history, present health, labeled carefully and drew their blood for blood workup which is a bunch of testing done at the lab.
Pros
seen all my prior teacxhers thoughout my education history
Cons
having to inform a teacher of bad results, or further testing done with there PCP because of abnormal findings.

Comment – October 14, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a former member of the Pyramid team! We appreciate you providing some insight on the daily functions of this position. This is valuable information for future employees.

Director Of Quality Assurance, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 6, 2016
I love my job that I do. It's face paced and you must be organized and maintain time management. A lot of Customer Service skills, ability to use computer, emails, etc.
Pros
Flexible

Comment – October 14, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback and your service to Pyramid Home Health! Its team members like you that make our company a great place to work at each day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2