Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Review

View all Pyramid Home Health Services reviews

This was a very different place to work for but, I learned a lot.
In-Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 30, 2013
I would get up and go to a client's home and take care of them. This would include, depending on the day, feeding them, giving them a bath, wash the dishes, cleaning the home, taking out the trash, sweeping the floor, mopping the floor, dressing the client, and sometimes running an errand for the client. Sometimes the client would just want me to sit and talk to them or just watch television with them. This was a fun job most of the time. Then I was given so difficult clients that tried to hurt me and then I did not want to help them any more so I quit my job. As far as management goes they were great. If I had a problem they would help me with it. The co=workers, they seemed fine I only seen them at monthly meetings and any other times on in passing so I really never saw them. The hardest part about my job was having to turn someone in for something bad that they were doing, for example child abuse, that happened only once and the woman was mad at me and requested me to be fired for doing that to her. But I was not going to watch her beat her grandchild to death in front of me. The most enjoyable part of the job was I had a new client everyday, so there was something new to see and do each day.
Pros
I was very interesting and we had free lunch once a month.
Cons
All the traveling without reimbursement.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We value employees like yourself who go above and beyond their position and care about each individual client. Thanks again for your service to our company.

Other Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

Past Employee
Payroll Clerk/Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 13, 2018
As a former employee in the corporate office... I can tell you....They have no morals there in that office I would never recommend working here. They don't do things right at all. Even messed up my own paycheck.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Corporate Office Doesn't care
January 15, 2018

Thank you for the feedback and being a former member of our team. My name is Regina and would like to personally apologize you had a bad experience working at our Cape Girardeau office. We take every review on here very serious and would like to talk to you about what happened while employed at our company. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience. Thanks again for the feedback and good luck to you in the future! (800-457-1975)

family owned
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MODecember 9, 2017
family owned and operated by individuals who know nothing of how health care works other than how to put more money in their pocket no processes in place to help anyone suceed
December 12, 2017

I am the HR Director and would like personally apologize that you had a bad experience with Pyramid Home Health. All of the offices including Cape Girardeau strive to have the best possible work experience for all employees. We appreciate the feedback and would like to discuss this matter with you further. Please call 800-457-1975 and ask for Regina Hunt.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.