Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews in United States

Very busy and difficult to balance home and work life w/ workload
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOJune 25, 2016
Received calls early in the morning regarding aides not showing up for work or clients not needing services. Drive to office and answer emails from corporate office regarding any missing paperwork or missing delivery documentation, check cyber reports for any new clients and call clients to schedule openings, look through e-mail to see if any new referrals came in for face to face contacts that also need scheduled. Pop in on 5-6 consumesr for case management visits, input mileage, manage any client issues over the phone and assist scheduler with making sure all clients were covered. If in the office must answer phone lines within two rings and address those needs as they arise and anyone else who walks in the door inquiring about services or making a complaint.
Pros
Good pay, working with the public
Cons
workload, no recognition of improved performance, refusal to compensate time worked outside of work hours
fun place to work
RN Field Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMarch 24, 2016
love working in patient's home and getting to know them. i see the progression of improvements with my patients after hospitalizations from the care i provide
excellent experience with IV instertion and blood draws
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOFebruary 12, 2016
Performed health physicals on each and every teacher in the district. this meant vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, respirations, weight, height, health history, present health, labeled carefully and drew their blood for blood workup which is a bunch of testing done at the lab.
Pros
seen all my prior teacxhers thoughout my education history
Cons
having to inform a teacher of bad results, or further testing done with there PCP because of abnormal findings.
Director Of Quality Assurance, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 6, 2016
I love my job that I do. It's face paced and you must be organized and maintain time management. A lot of Customer Service skills, ability to use computer, emails, etc.
Pros
Flexible
family style work place
Certified Nurse Assistant/HOMEMAKER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 4, 2015
going to your assigned clients house to assist the with there needs the you learned more about you clients you deal with on a personal level the management was great and very understanding and my co workers was outstanding but some days could get ruff due to traffic
ok pace to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Fredericktown, MOAugust 12, 2015
The supervisor does not talk to the person being hired except the day she is hired then heck with them.

If you have a question it takes them days to get back to you.
It was simple but a compationate place
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Poplar Bluff, MOMay 23, 2015
A typical work day would be to arrive at clients home. Clean and cook if needed, you call in and out of work and the managment was great. Did not see other co-workers often other than office workers.
Pros
Meeting so many new people
Cons
All the driving
Its a very good place to work but I like for more hours
Homemaker/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Kennett, MOMay 3, 2015
Its a good place to work but I like to work more hours and for the past few months I haven't been working many hours. All the coworkers that I Have met are very nice and they will fill in for you when you need time off. The scheduler is really nice and she works with you if theres anything that she can help you with.. Its a very good job but its more of a part time job for me since im use to working more hours..
Pros
10 minute breaks
Cons
They dont give you the amount of clients you need..
Interesting People
Homemaker Aide (Former Employee) –  Moberly, MOApril 9, 2015
I met a lot of sweet people who treated me well. I am compassionate, and enjoy working with other people. I would love to get back into this field of work
Treats everyone like family
RN (Current Employee) –  Park Hills, MOJanuary 6, 2015
Working here is refreshing for me as a nurse, they put patients first and foremost. They also take care of their staff like a family. Local staff pitch in to help co workers and the corporate office supports the field office in fostering this atmosphere.
Pros
flexible scheduling, competitve pay, team attitude
Able to work independently and build on skills for data entry.
Quality Assurance Leader/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 1, 2015
Being responsible for 2 Missouri regions can be challenging but yet rewarding. Paying close attention to detail throughout the day, being a self starter, and being able to complete your work in a timely fashion is part of everyday. Learning new job skills is very rewarding in today's job market. Although I do miss working with the public on that level of customer service.
Pros
monday-friday
Cons
benifits
Horrible organization to work for.
RN (Former Employee) –  Park HillsDecember 3, 2014
Pyramid Home Health Services has no concern for their nurses. The organization is only worried about making money and working their nurses to death. They expect more than is possible to do in a work day. Management is rude and uncaring.
Cons
very long days, heavy work load
NIce job
Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 28, 2014
I worked this company when I was allot younger This company really help disabled and senior citizens.
Very detailed work but the co-workers are great.
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 19, 2014
A lot of data entry to manage per day with many programs to utilize throughout the day. Management is great to work and so are the co-workers. Trying to manage the excessive amounts of data can be stressful and sometimes over whelming.
Pros
bulding on skills.
Cons
not having the customer interaction like i have been use to in the past.
good company
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJune 13, 2014
i liked the hours at first. management is good as long as you communicate
Great
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cadet, MOMay 1, 2014
cooking, cleaning, errand running, emotional support, paper work, not an idle moment.
Pros
busy
Cons
cleanliness
Very hectic
Billing/LPN (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MOAugust 19, 2013
I was billing/LPN so everything that came in to be typed or data entered was my responsibility. The company grew very fast, and I could barely keep with demanding pace. Also RN and PT personnel could not keep up with certifications.
It was great place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJuly 2, 2013
The people were friendly and fun. It was great place to work.
My responsibilities included answering phones, faxing, copying, and updating contact information.
washing dishes, dusting, making beds, vacuuming laundry, cleaning bathrooms, giving baths, helping with dressing,
Home Maker (Current Employee) –  Cuba, MODecember 1, 2012
Have enjoyed the work, but don't have many clients at the time. The hours have fell tremendous.
Has great benefits and a overall great place to work
nursing (Current Employee) –  Springfield MoNovember 19, 2012
Pyramid employees work great as a team and truly care for their clients.

4.2