Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Review

View all Pyramid Home Health Services reviews

Has great benefits and a overall great place to work
nursing (Current Employee) –  Springfield MoNovember 19, 2012
Pyramid employees work great as a team and truly care for their clients.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for being one of our valued Nurses, we rely on you to provide the premium care to our clients each day. Thanks for the great review and being a member of the Pyramid team!

Other Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

The Florrisant office is a great place to work!
Home health nurse (Current Employee) –  Florissant, MO 63033October 30, 2017
Management is always willing to help! You are able to set up your own daily schedule as far as seeing patients go! I was able to learn new wound care techniques, PICC line care, I was able to ask questions to the management and they were always willing to help. the hardest part of the job is the distances between patient homes. the most enjoyable part of the job was the other nurses and office staff I was able to work with.
Pros
The friendly and helpful environment
Cons
No health care or 401k
November 2, 2017

Thank you for the great review, and your dedicated service as a Home Health Nurse! We appreciate you providing some insight about our helpful management team and aspects of the position. Thanks again for the feedback and your continued service to Pyramid Home Health.

pyramid was a family enviroment
HOMEHEALTH CARE AIDE/OJT TRAINER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 24, 2017
a typical day at work was always unexpected with the client I had, she was a alzheimers client who was very busy, so I was never bored taking care of her.
Pros
they looked out for the clients and the employees as well
Cons
it wasn't easy getting new clients
November 2, 2017

Thank you so much for the positive review and being a former member of Pyramid Home Health! We understand that an Alzheimer's patient can be challenging and that's why our Homemaker Aides are some of the most important employees at our company. We appreciate your service to our clients and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.