Pyramid Home Health Services

Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

It was simple but a compationate place
Homemaker (Former Employee), Poplar Bluff, MOMay 23, 2015
Pros: Meeting so many new people
Cons: All the driving
A typical work day would be to arrive at clients home. Clean and cook if needed, you call in and out of work and the managment was great. Did not see other co-workers often other than office workers.
Its a very good place to work but I like for more hours
Homemaker/Caregiver (Current Employee), Kennett, MOMay 3, 2015
Pros: 10 minute breaks
Cons: They dont give you the amount of clients you need..
Its a good place to work but I like to work more hours and for the past few months I haven't been working many hours. All the coworkers that I Have met are very nice and they will fill in for you when you need time off. The scheduler is really nice and she works with you if theres anything that she can help you with.. Its a very good job but its more of a part time job for me since im use to working more hours..
Interesting People
Homemaker Aide (Former Employee), Moberly, MOApril 9, 2015
I met a lot of sweet people who treated me well. I am compassionate, and enjoy working with other people. I would love to get back into this field of work
Treats everyone like family
RN (Current Employee), Park Hills, MOJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: flexible scheduling, competitve pay, team attitude
Working here is refreshing for me as a nurse, they put patients first and foremost. They also take care of their staff like a family. Local staff pitch in to help co workers and the corporate office supports the field office in fostering this atmosphere.
Able to work independently and build on skills for data entry.
Quality Assurance Leader/Auditor (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: monday-friday
Cons: benifits
Being responsible for 2 Missouri regions can be challenging but yet rewarding. Paying close attention to detail throughout the day, being a self starter, and being able to complete your work in a timely fashion is part of everyday. Learning new job skills is very rewarding in today's job market. Although I do miss working with the public on that level of customer service.
Horrible organization to work for.
RN (Former Employee), Park HillsDecember 3, 2014
Cons: very long days, heavy work load
Pyramid Home Health Services has no concern for their nurses. The organization is only worried about making money and working their nurses to death. They expect more than is possible to do in a work day. Management is rude and uncaring.
NIce job
Health Care Provider (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 28, 2014
I worked this company when I was allot younger This company really help disabled and senior citizens.
Very detailed work but the co-workers are great.
Auditor (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 19, 2014
Pros: bulding on skills.
Cons: not having the customer interaction like i have been use to in the past.
A lot of data entry to manage per day with many programs to utilize throughout the day. Management is great to work and so are the co-workers. Trying to manage the excessive amounts of data can be stressful and sometimes over whelming.
good company
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOJune 13, 2014
i liked the hours at first. management is good as long as you communicate
Great
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Cadet, MOMay 1, 2014
Pros: busy
Cons: cleanliness
cooking, cleaning, errand running, emotional support, paper work, not an idle moment.
Very hectic
Billing/LPN (Former Employee), Dexter, MOAugust 19, 2013
I was billing/LPN so everything that came in to be typed or data entered was my responsibility. The company grew very fast, and I could barely keep with demanding pace. Also RN and PT personnel could not keep up with certifications.
It was great place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOJuly 2, 2013
The people were friendly and fun. It was great place to work.
My responsibilities included answering phones, faxing, copying, and updating contact information.
This was a very different place to work for but, I learned a lot.
In-Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Springfield, MOApril 30, 2013
Pros: i was very interesting and we had free lunch once a month.
Cons: all the traveling without reimbursement.
I would get up and go to a client's home and take care of them. This would include, depending on the day, feeding them, giving them a bath, wash the dishes, cleaning the home, taking out the trash, sweeping the floor, mopping the floor, dressing the client, and sometimes running an errand for the client. Sometimes the client would just want me to sit and talk to them or just watch television with them. This was a fun job most of the time. Then I was given so difficult clients that tried to hurt me and then I did not want to help them any more so I quit my job. As far as management goes they were – more... great. If I had a problem they would help me with it. The co=workers, they seemed fine I only seen them at monthly meetings and any other times on in passing so I really never saw them. The hardest part about my job was having to turn someone in for something bad that they were doing, for example child abuse, that happened only once and the woman was mad at me and requested me to be fired for doing that to her. But I was not going to watch her beat her grandchild to death in front of me. The most enjoyable part of the job was I had a new client everyday, so there was something new to see and do each day. – less
washing dishes, dusting, making beds, vacuuming laundry, cleaning bathrooms, giving baths, helping with dressing,
Home Maker (Current Employee), Cuba, MODecember 1, 2012
Have enjoyed the work, but don't have many clients at the time. The hours have fell tremendous.
Enjoy caring for people and their needs.
LPN Field Nurse. (Current Employee), Troy, MONovember 16, 2012
Pros: nice offices and great staff.
Cons: better insurance and share 401.
I enjoy working with the employees and the clients that we care for. I wish the benefits were better, but we do al least have insurance. The co-workers and management are great to work with. I have worked for Pyramid 15+ years and enjoy it.
Wonderful place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, MONovember 16, 2012
Very good Company to work for. Fun, family-like atmosphere, which makes the job even more enjoyable. Most awesome owner/management ever!.
Family oriented
data processing (Current Employee), Cape GirardeauNovember 16, 2012
A company that respects the needs of their employees. Management that is family oriented and flexible. I take great pride that I work for a company that is made up of hard working people delivering serives that assists in the care of our elderly community.
Great people to work with, caring
RN (Current Employee), Pyramid Home Health ServicesNovember 16, 2012
I have worked with pyramid over 5 years. It has been a great place to work. They are truly concerned with the care that their patients recieve and hire staff with the same patient care goals. They make me feel valued as a team player. I
In home office
scheduler (Current Employee), Jefferson City, MONovember 16, 2012
Pros: fun people to work with!
Cons: could have more paid vacation time, and have cheaper health insurance
I am employed by Pyramid. I work in the In-Home health part of the company. It is a very busy, fast paced position. I am a new employee with the company. In my short time with the company I have been impressed by the response time on any matters that have come up...to get a quick response. And, I think it is rewarding when you are able to help the client get thier needs met!
Puts Patients First
RN (Current Employee), Farmington, MONovember 16, 2012
I have been impressed with this company that they always put the patient needs first. As a nurse, that is important to me.

Pyramid Home Health Services Salaries