Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Review

View all Pyramid Home Health Services reviews

Very hectic
Billing/LPN (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MOAugust 19, 2013
I was billing/LPN so everything that came in to be typed or data entered was my responsibility. The company grew very fast, and I could barely keep with demanding pace. Also RN and PT personnel could not keep up with certifications.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for the feedback and being a former employee of Pyramid Home Health Services. We appreciate you being able to keep up with the fast paced environment of billing and all the hard work you put in for our company.

Other Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

Past Employee
Payroll Clerk/Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 13, 2018
As a former employee in the corporate office... I can tell you....They have no morals there in that office I would never recommend working here. They don't do things right at all. Even messed up my own paycheck.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Corporate Office Doesn't care
January 15, 2018

Thank you for the feedback and being a former member of our team. My name is Regina and would like to personally apologize you had a bad experience working at our Cape Girardeau office. We take every review on here very serious and would like to talk to you about what happened while employed at our company. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience. Thanks again for the feedback and good luck to you in the future! (800-457-1975)

family owned
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MODecember 9, 2017
family owned and operated by individuals who know nothing of how health care works other than how to put more money in their pocket no processes in place to help anyone suceed
December 12, 2017

I am the HR Director and would like personally apologize that you had a bad experience with Pyramid Home Health. All of the offices including Cape Girardeau strive to have the best possible work experience for all employees. We appreciate the feedback and would like to discuss this matter with you further. Please call 800-457-1975 and ask for Regina Hunt.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.