Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MONovember 1, 2016
I am a field supervisor and when I started I didn't have any experience. I have awesome team that lifted me up, stayed by my side and taught me a career that I completely love and plan on staying till I retire. Great Benefits, caring staff and awesome work environment.
November 25, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable Field Supervisor at Pyramid Home Health Services. Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972. Thanks again for all your hard work and the future of your career at our company.

Great Place to Work!
Management (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have been employed with Pyramid Home Health Services for 3+ years and have genuinely enjoyed my time with the company. I have grown a lot (both personally and professionally) and have always felt supported by both my colleagues and management. Pyramid is a leader in the industry and has a great reputation in the community. Pyramid takes pride in providing quality care for clients and, as I like to say, "does the right things for the right reasons". I feel lucky to be part of such a great organization!
November 10, 2016

Thank you for the great review, and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health for over 3 years! Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972.

Rewarding. Great place to work. Great Benefits
Service Coordinator Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 31, 2016
Very busy offices but very professional as well. No matter if it is corporate or local employees they are always willing to help you succeed. Very understanding with family and work balances. It is very rewarding knowing you are helping someone who needs help. Without us some people would not have anyone to help them.
Pros
PTO benefit, valued for your experience, wiliness to help even if you are inexperienced.
November 25, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a valued member of the Pyramid team! We treat our employees like family and it shows in every office environment across all 16 locations in Missouri. Thanks again for the feedback about our company.

Pyramid is the best job I have ever had.
Homemaker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have worked for Pyramid for 16 years. I have enjoyed a very flexible schedule. My supervisor has been very supportive thru out my career. It feels like a family environment. I hope to work there until I retire. The most enjoyable part of my job is keeping people at home where they are the happiest. The hardest part of my job is saying good-bye when people are no longer to stay at home.
Pros
Flexible schedule
November 25, 2016

Wow..Thank you for the review and your 16 years of service to Pyramid! We appreciate the feedback and all your hard work and dedication to our company.

Great opportunity
HCBS Management (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 31, 2016
I have been with this agency for 12 years. We have proven to be a leader in this industry. Our management is 100% focused on leading edge technology to deliver the best home care possible. Over the past 12 years I have had several opportunities for career advancement. The job is fast paced and I have never felt stagnant. The hardest part of this job is frequent traveling but the pros have always out weighed the cons. I absolutely love working in home care and see this to be the future of long term care in Missouri. Being able to help people live at home in a safe, healthy environment has rooted me to this company. I would definitely recommend anyone, even my closest friends, to apply.
Pros
Flexible schedule, management is very supportive of family obligations.
Cons
Travel time is sometimes challenging.
November 10, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a member of the Pyramid team! We cannot thank you enough for your continued service to our company for over 12 years. We appreciate the feedback and providing some insight about our company.

Great Company!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 22, 2016
I have been employed with Pyramid Home Health Services for 3+ years and have genuinely enjoyed my time with the company. I have grown a lot (both personally and professionally) and have always felt supported by both my colleagues and management. Pyramid is a leader in the industry and has a great reputation in the community. Pyramid takes pride in providing quality care for clients and, as I like to say, "does the right things for the right reasons each day" I feel lucky to be apart of this great organization!
Pros
Family Oriented Work Enviroment
Cons
Must work hard each day
November 10, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We pride ourselves on integrity and is just one of the many reasons why we are a premium Home Care Provider throughout Missouri. Thanks again for your service to Pyramid Home Health!

Great Work Enviroment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 19, 2016
I have worked at Pyramid for over 5 years now. What sets this company apart is how upper management treats all of their employees. Each office location is like a family where everyone takes time to help each other everyday. Pyramid is built on integrity and it shows on how they treat all of their clients 365 days a year!
Pros
Helping our clients each day
Cons
Better ways to honor employees
November 25, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being one of our dedicated Home Health Aides! We pride ourselves on integrity and is just one of the many reasons why we are a premium Home Care Provider throughout Missouri. We will definitely find new creative ways to honor employees.

Helping the elderly
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, MOOctober 10, 2016
constant travelling, always on my feet or on the go. no down time. constant change of the time sheets. hardest part was when you have to use the clients house phone to clock in and out.
October 12, 2016

Thank you for the feedback and providing some of your frustration with this position. We understand that the daily grind of this job can be stressful. But our management team is always open to suggestions on how we can help you each day. I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid, if you would like to give me a call to discuss this further please call 800-457-1975 ask for Regina. Thanks again for being a former member of our team.

Love working with my clients
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MOAugust 25, 2016
loved pyramid home health care my clients and co- workers. I always went beyond what was expected of me. I enjoyed taking care of my clients they were all like my family.
October 12, 2016

Very busy and difficult to balance home and work life w/ workload
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MOJune 25, 2016
Received calls early in the morning regarding aides not showing up for work or clients not needing services. Drive to office and answer emails from corporate office regarding any missing paperwork or missing delivery documentation, check cyber reports for any new clients and call clients to schedule openings, look through e-mail to see if any new referrals came in for face to face contacts that also need scheduled. Pop in on 5-6 consumesr for case management visits, input mileage, manage any client issues over the phone and assist scheduler with making sure all clients were covered. If in the office must answer phone lines within two rings and address those needs as they arise and anyone else who walks in the door inquiring about services or making a complaint.
Pros
Good pay, working with the public
Cons
workload, no recognition of improved performance, refusal to compensate time worked outside of work hours
October 12, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We value employees like yourself who go above and beyond their position and work hard each day. Our management team takes all suggestions seriously and are currently creating new ways to show recognition to all of our employees. Thanks again for your feedback and being a former employee of Pyramid Home Health.

November 10, 2016

Thank you for the feedback! We value employees like yourself who go above and beyond their position and care about each individual client. We will definitely incorporate better ways to show appreciation to employees. Thanks again for your feedback and all your hard work!

Want to know more about Pyramid Home Health Services?

Ask a question
fun place to work
RN Field Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOMarch 24, 2016
love working in patient's home and getting to know them. i see the progression of improvements with my patients after hospitalizations from the care i provide
October 12, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health Services. Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972. Thanks again for all your hard work!

excellent experience with IV instertion and blood draws
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOFebruary 12, 2016
Performed health physicals on each and every teacher in the district. this meant vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, respirations, weight, height, health history, present health, labeled carefully and drew their blood for blood workup which is a bunch of testing done at the lab.
Pros
seen all my prior teacxhers thoughout my education history
Cons
having to inform a teacher of bad results, or further testing done with there PCP because of abnormal findings.
October 14, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and being a former member of the Pyramid team! We appreciate you providing some insight on the daily functions of this position. This is valuable information for future employees.

Director Of Quality Assurance, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 6, 2016
I love my job that I do. It's face paced and you must be organized and maintain time management. A lot of Customer Service skills, ability to use computer, emails, etc.
Pros
Flexible
October 14, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback and your service to Pyramid Home Health! Its team members like you that make our company a great place to work at each day.

great
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MONovember 20, 2015
great place to work. nice caring people. co-workers are great work with. loved taking care of clients needs and wants. talking to them. hardest part of job would be if a client passed away.
Pros
great people to work with
family style work place
Certified Nurse Assistant/HOMEMAKER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 4, 2015
going to your assigned clients house to assist the with there needs the you learned more about you clients you deal with on a personal level the management was great and very understanding and my co workers was outstanding but some days could get ruff due to traffic
October 12, 2016

Thank you for being one of our valued Homemaker Aides, we rely on you to provide the premium care to our clients each day. Thanks again for the feedback and being a former member of the Pyramid team!

ok pace to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Fredericktown, MOAugust 12, 2015
The supervisor does not talk to the person being hired except the day she is hired then heck with them.

If you have a question it takes them days to get back to you.
October 14, 2016

Thank you for being one of our valued Homemaker Aides, we rely on you to provide the premium care to our clients each day. We apologize if there wasn't better communication from your supervisor. We take all comments of this nature serious, and we will bring this up to all supervisors during our next management meeting. Thanks again for the feedback.

It was simple but a compationate place
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Poplar Bluff, MOMay 23, 2015
A typical work day would be to arrive at clients home. Clean and cook if needed, you call in and out of work and the managment was great. Did not see other co-workers often other than office workers.
Pros
Meeting so many new people
Cons
All the driving
October 14, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We pride ourselves on taking care of our clients and appreciate employees like yourself and making our company one of the premium home care providers since 1972.

Its a very good place to work but I like for more hours
Homemaker/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Kennett, MOMay 3, 2015
Its a good place to work but I like to work more hours and for the past few months I haven't been working many hours. All the coworkers that I Have met are very nice and they will fill in for you when you need time off. The scheduler is really nice and she works with you if theres anything that she can help you with.. Its a very good job but its more of a part time job for me since im use to working more hours..
Pros
10 minute breaks
Cons
They dont give you the amount of clients you need..
October 14, 2016

Thank you for the review and providing some insight about our company culture at Pyramid Home Health!

Interesting People
Homemaker Aide (Former Employee) –  Moberly, MOApril 9, 2015
I met a lot of sweet people who treated me well. I am compassionate, and enjoy working with other people. I would love to get back into this field of work
October 15, 2016

Thank you for the feedback and glad you enjoyed working with our staff at Pyramid. I am the HR Director at Pyramid and would like to personally talk with you about this review? It seems that you had a positive experience with our company but gave us a 1-star review? Please call me 800-457-1975 ask for Regina. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you.

Treats everyone like family
RN (Current Employee) –  Park Hills, MOJanuary 6, 2015
Working here is refreshing for me as a nurse, they put patients first and foremost. They also take care of their staff like a family. Local staff pitch in to help co workers and the corporate office supports the field office in fostering this atmosphere.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, competitve pay, team attitude
October 15, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health Services. We pride ourselves on taking care of our clients since 1972. We appreciate all the hard work you to put in to make our company great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.