Pyramid Home Health Services

Pyramid Home Health Services Employee Reviews

ok pace to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Fredericktown, MOAugust 12, 2015
The supervisor does not talk to the person being hired except the day she is hired then heck with them.

If you have a question it takes them days to get back to you.
October 14, 2016

Thank you for being one of our valued Homemaker Aides, we rely on you to provide the premium care to our clients each day. We apologize if there wasn't better communication from your supervisor. We take all comments of this nature serious, and we will bring this up to all supervisors during our next management meeting. Thanks again for the feedback.

It was simple but a compationate place
Homemaker (Former Employee) –  Poplar Bluff, MOMay 23, 2015
A typical work day would be to arrive at clients home. Clean and cook if needed, you call in and out of work and the managment was great. Did not see other co-workers often other than office workers.
Pros
Meeting so many new people
Cons
All the driving
October 14, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We pride ourselves on taking care of our clients and appreciate employees like yourself and making our company one of the premium home care providers since 1972.

Its a very good place to work but I like for more hours
Homemaker/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Kennett, MOMay 3, 2015
Its a good place to work but I like to work more hours and for the past few months I haven't been working many hours. All the coworkers that I Have met are very nice and they will fill in for you when you need time off. The scheduler is really nice and she works with you if theres anything that she can help you with.. Its a very good job but its more of a part time job for me since im use to working more hours..
Pros
10 minute breaks
Cons
They dont give you the amount of clients you need..

Interesting People
Homemaker Aide (Former Employee) –  Moberly, MOApril 9, 2015
I met a lot of sweet people who treated me well. I am compassionate, and enjoy working with other people. I would love to get back into this field of work
October 15, 2016

Thank you for the feedback and glad you enjoyed working with our staff at Pyramid. I am the HR Director at Pyramid and would like to personally talk with you about this review? It seems that you had a positive experience with our company but gave us a 1-star review? Please call me 800-457-1975 ask for Regina. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you.

Treats everyone like family
RN (Current Employee) –  Park Hills, MOJanuary 6, 2015
Working here is refreshing for me as a nurse, they put patients first and foremost. They also take care of their staff like a family. Local staff pitch in to help co workers and the corporate office supports the field office in fostering this atmosphere.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, competitve pay, team attitude
October 15, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health Services. We pride ourselves on taking care of our clients since 1972. We appreciate all the hard work you to put in to make our company great!

Able to work independently and build on skills for data entry.
Quality Assurance Leader/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJanuary 1, 2015
Being responsible for 2 Missouri regions can be challenging but yet rewarding. Paying close attention to detail throughout the day, being a self starter, and being able to complete your work in a timely fashion is part of everyday. Learning new job skills is very rewarding in today's job market. Although I do miss working with the public on that level of customer service.
Pros
Monday-Friday
Cons
benifits
October 15, 2016

Thank you for the review, and being a valued member of the Pyramid team! Its employees like yourself that help manage the daily functions of our business to keep it running 365 days a year. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Horrible organization to work for.
RN (Former Employee) –  Park HillsDecember 3, 2014
Pyramid Home Health Services has no concern for their nurses. The organization is only worried about making money and working their nurses to death. They expect more than is possible to do in a work day. Management is rude and uncaring.
Pros
Cons
Very long days, heavy work load
October 15, 2016

I am the Human Resources Director at Pyramid, and would like personally apologize that you had a bad experience with our company. I would like to discuss this matter with you further. Please call 800-457-1975 and ask for Regina Hunt. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your call.

NIce job
Health Care Provider (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 28, 2014
I worked this company when I was allot younger This company really help disabled and senior citizens.
October 15, 2016

Thank you for the positive review and your previous employment at Pyramid. Taking care of our clients is the most important aspect of our business. We appreciate you providing some insight on this matter.

Very detailed work but the co-workers are great.
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 19, 2014
A lot of data entry to manage per day with many programs to utilize throughout the day. Management is great to work and so are the co-workers. Trying to manage the excessive amounts of data can be stressful and sometimes over whelming.
Pros
Bulding on skills.
Cons
Not having the customer interaction like I have been use to in the past.
October 15, 2016

Thank you for the review and providing some insight about our company culture at Pyramid Home Health! Thanks again for your hard work and dedication to our company.

good company
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOJune 13, 2014
i liked the hours at first. management is good as long as you communicate
October 15, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We pride ourselves on integrity and is just one of the many reasons why we are a premium Home Care Provider throughout Missouri. Thanks again for your service to Pyramid Home Health!

Great
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cadet, MOMay 1, 2014
cooking, cleaning, errand running, emotional support, paper work, not an idle moment.
Pros
Busy
Cons
cleanliness
October 15, 2016

Thank you for being one of our valued Homemaker Aides, we rely on you to provide the premium care to our clients each day. Thanks again for the great review!

Very hectic
Billing/LPN (Former Employee) –  Dexter, MOAugust 19, 2013
I was billing/LPN so everything that came in to be typed or data entered was my responsibility. The company grew very fast, and I could barely keep with demanding pace. Also RN and PT personnel could not keep up with certifications.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for the feedback and being a former employee of Pyramid Home Health Services. We appreciate you being able to keep up with the fast paced environment of billing and all the hard work you put in for our company.

It was great place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOJuly 2, 2013
The people were friendly and fun. It was great place to work.
My responsibilities included answering phones, faxing, copying, and updating contact information.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for the POSITIVE review, and providing some insight as a receptionist for our company!

This was a very different place to work for but, I learned a lot.
In-Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 30, 2013
I would get up and go to a client's home and take care of them. This would include, depending on the day, feeding them, giving them a bath, wash the dishes, cleaning the home, taking out the trash, sweeping the floor, mopping the floor, dressing the client, and sometimes running an errand for the client. Sometimes the client would just want me to sit and talk to them or just watch television with them. This was a fun job most of the time. Then I was given so difficult clients that tried to hurt me and then I did not want to help them any more so I quit my job. As far as management goes they were great. If I had a problem they would help me with it. The co=workers, they seemed fine I only seen them at monthly meetings and any other times on in passing so I really never saw them. The hardest part about my job was having to turn someone in for something bad that they were doing, for example child abuse, that happened only once and the woman was mad at me and requested me to be fired for doing that to her. But I was not going to watch her beat her grandchild to death in front of me. The most enjoyable part of the job was I had a new client everyday, so there was something new to see and do each day.
Pros
I was very interesting and we had free lunch once a month.
Cons
All the traveling without reimbursement.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We value employees like yourself who go above and beyond their position and care about each individual client. Thanks again for your service to our company.

washing dishes, dusting, making beds, vacuuming laundry, cleaning bathrooms, giving baths, helping with dressing,
Home Maker (Current Employee) –  Cuba, MODecember 1, 2012
Have enjoyed the work, but don't have many clients at the time. The hours have fell tremendous.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for your continued service to Pyramid Home Health! Employees like yourself is what makes our company one of the premium Home Care providers since 1972. We appreciate the feedback

Has great benefits and a overall great place to work
nursing (Current Employee) –  Springfield MoNovember 19, 2012
Pyramid employees work great as a team and truly care for their clients.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for being one of our valued Nurses, we rely on you to provide the premium care to our clients each day. Thanks for the great review and being a member of the Pyramid team!

Enjoy caring for people and their needs.
LPN Field Nurse. (Current Employee) –  Troy, MONovember 16, 2012
I enjoy working with the employees and the clients that we care for. I wish the benefits were better, but we do al least have insurance. The co-workers and management are great to work with. I have worked for Pyramid 15+ years and enjoy it.
Pros
nice offices and great staff.
Cons
better insurance and share 401.
October 20, 2016

Thank you for the 5-STAR review, and your continued service helping our clients for more than 15 years! It is team members like yourself that make our company a great place to work at each day.

Wonderful place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MONovember 16, 2012
Very good Company to work for. Fun, family-like atmosphere, which makes the job even more enjoyable. Most awesome owner/management ever!.
October 20, 2016

Thanks for the great review and being a valuable employee of Pyramid Home Health Services. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Family oriented
data processing (Current Employee) –  Cape GirardeauNovember 16, 2012
A company that respects the needs of their employees. Management that is family oriented and flexible. I take great pride that I work for a company that is made up of hard working people delivering serives that assists in the care of our elderly community.
October 27, 2016

Great people to work with, caring
RN (Current Employee) –  Pyramid Home Health ServicesNovember 16, 2012
I have worked with pyramid over 5 years. It has been a great place to work. They are truly concerned with the care that their patients recieve and hire staff with the same patient care goals. They make me feel valued as a team player. I
October 27, 2016

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pyramid Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2