Pyramid Home Health Services

Pyramid Home Health Services Employer Reviews

Positive work place, glad to be here.
Intake (Current Employee), Cape GirardeauNovember 16, 2012
Pros: great company to work with.
Cons: can't think of any right now...
Very high energy, busy work place, high pace. Able to work with good co-workers. Positive attitude from supervisors. Expect to work hard therefore expect great outcomes. Great place to spend the day, look forward to coming to work each day. Insurance is obtainable and comparable to outside individual insurance.
RN (Current Employee), Farmington, MONovember 16, 2012
As an employer, Pyramid fosters a family like atmosphere. The Corporate office is a wonderful resource for the field offices and everyone truly wants to help. On the field office level, each employee is valued and encouraged to participate in planning and caring out the best care for their clients and patients.
Field Supervisor (Current Employee), MissouriNovember 16, 2012
Pros: i am part of a great team!
Cons: the insurance is way to high!
Our typical day is very busy! My coworkers are very helpful and we work together as a team. My management is always willing to help with any questions I have. The hardest part of the job is to get all the field visit done along with the never ending pop up visits that need immediate action. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that we make – more... a difference in others lives. – less
Great Place to Work
Director of Personnel (Current Employee), Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United StatesNovember 16, 2012
Pros: competitive salary, earning paid time off, employee recognition program
I have worked with this company for 3 1/2 years. The Management and other staff are great to work with. Management is always accessible. The company recognizes employees for their work. The Compensation and Benefits are competitive for this industry. All employees are eligible to earn paid time off regardless of the number of hours worked.
It is an outgoing, fun and dependable company.
Scheduler (Current Employee), MissouriNovember 16, 2012
Pros: working for a great company.
Cons: expensive medical insurance
I make sure all the clients are serviced daily and I have learned through management how to be sucessful at my job. My co-workers are extremely helpful and polite. The hardest part of my job is making sure the client and aide are a good fit and maintaining customer satisfaction. The best part of my job is helping the elderly and working with a bunch – more... of wonderful people. – less
Family Friendly
Regional Director (Current Employee), Kirksville, MONovember 16, 2012
Pyramid Home Health Services is a family oriented company. I have been empolyeed with them for over 12 years. My children were small when I started and are now grown. It was the best job to raise children with. If I had a sick child and had to stay home with him/her my boss was very understanding. Another thing I like about the company is they follow – more... the rules and regulations set forth by DHSS. Pyramid Home Health Services is the most ethical company I have ever worked with. I feel blessed to be empoyeed with them. – less
Social Media Director (Current Employee), Corporate officeNovember 16, 2012
Pros: advancement opportunities, friendly staff and great communication
I've worked for Pyramid for over two years. The advancement opportunities I have earned while working here have been wonderful. This company takes pride in it's employees and goes out of their way to make sure people know they are valued.
My management staff is wonderful and are always willing to listen if I have a suggestion or issue that needs to – more... be addressed.
The benefit package and wages are very competitive within the industry. – less
if you're a dedicated professional this is the place for you
administrator (Current Employee), st louisNovember 16, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits
I started in data entry and have spent the last sixteen years working in nearly every job in the company and have enjoyed being a memeber of this team every day. My co-workers is smart, helpful and dedeicated.
A very uncomfortable place to work.
Data Processor (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOOctober 24, 2012
Pros: free breakfast on fridays
Cons: health insurance costs too much
Most of the supervisors are grouchy and snap at you. You don't know whether to ask a question or not because you don't know if they will snap at you. They don't give good raises or acknowledge if you are a good worker. They have a tendency to fire people for lousy reasons. Don't depend on them for a paycheck you may not be there long.
Fun place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Berkley, MoJuly 9, 2012
It was a great caring place to work. The managememnt staff was great and cared about all their employees
Good people to work with and for.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Cape Girardeau, MOApril 2, 2012
Very good company to work for. They have a good work/life balance & everyone works well together.
It was a fun out-going job
Homemaker (Former Employee), Jefferson City, MOMarch 1, 2012
It was a good job except not getting paid for driving from one house to another especially if they were in different city.