Pyrotek is an international organization that specializes in the development, manufacture & sales of high-temperature materials for industrial applications within the aluminum smelter, cast house and foundries, glass & steel industries. Based in Spokane since its inception in 1956, Pyrotek employs over 2,600 employees in 34 countries. For more information, please visit our website: www.pyrotek.info.
Level: Mid-level Professional (5+ years’ experience)
Location: Corporate Office— Spokane Valley, WA, USA
Travel: up to 40% internationally
The Global Product Manager (GPM) is the product champion/expert for all processes Pyrotek serves.
- Create, implement and report on global product line plans
- Facilitate product development and cost reduction functional team activities to launch products successfully.
- Lead team meetings with people from different locations in the world
- Create and manage product testing, report findings and publish technical papers
- Promote products and create value selling scenarios
- Provide sales force with product training
- Create and maintain product documentation
- Strong leadership skills
- Business development
- Process analysis
- Strong writing and communicaton skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel (pivot tables), Powerpoint and SharePoint
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills
- Energetic, self starter, strong people skills, team player and leadership qualities
BSChE, BSME or B.S. Materials Engineering/Science
- Minimum five (5) years industry experience
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Global exerience and ability to speak more than one language
Indeed - 17 months ago
Pyrotek is a leading international company supplying aluminium, foundry, glass, zinc, steel, sound and hearth customers with performance...