Healthcare is complex. It also offers amazing opportunities to build applications that make a positive impact directly to patients’ lives. At Q-Centrix we focus on data-driven, quality-of-care issues that help hospitals improve the care they deliver. Our tools and services help hundreds of hospitals and patients throughout the US every day.
As a member of our team you will:
- Apply machine learning to help hospitals allocate nursing resources effectively
- Build flexible, next-generation healthcare web applications impacting patient care
- Help architect a stable and highly available infrastructure focused on security (HIPAA)
- Coordinate day-to-day work automatically for hundreds of internal operations staff
- Work with and contribute to the best open source tools, languages and frameworks
Requirements & qualifications
Your most important skill is the ability to experiment, learn and innovate. You must be kind, appreciate diversity and want to work closely with an amazing team that you help build from the ground up.
Practically, you’ll need:
- Several years web development experience preferably with Ruby and/or Rails
- Strong testing skills with an eye towards continuous integration and deployment
- Demonstrated success as a lead or senior engineer and mentorship skills
- A desire to explore and share new languages, frameworks and techniques
We're considering remote candidates (US only) as well as those that live in or want to move to San Diego (preferred). If you want to work remotely, please be prepared to discuss your ideas on how to help build and lead an asynchronous team.
We offer competitive salaries, insurance, and a 401k plan. When you join our team you’ll help us decide on things like working hours, office setup (if you’re in San Diego) and more. We’re serious about building a great place to work. Please apply to discuss some of our ideas for promoting engineer growth both personally and professionally.