Q-Centrix Employee Reviews

Meaningful Work
Senior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CADecember 27, 2017
I’ve seen this company grow immensely over the past three years. As a team member you truly feel like you are impacting the success of the company and patient care. The people here are incredibly supportive and motivating. And, your work is meaningful no matter your department.
Fun, collaborative, and intellectually stimulating environment
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 21, 2017
I started at Q-Centrix this past year and have enjoyed each day I've been here. Everyone I interact with at Q-Centrix is hard working, knowledgeable, and helpful. I came to Q-Centrix with minimal experience in the healthcare industry but had multiple colleagues help me get up to speed. My favorite part of working here is that I am constantly learning something new and getting to work on diverse projects. I also appreciate how friendly the Chicago office is. Overall, a great place to work for growing your career and having fun along the way!
Motivated individuals and an awesome workplace
Accounting Intern (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 18, 2017
I've been with Q-Centrix for almost a year now and I've had a great experience. Everyone is always willing to share their knowledge and would really like to see you succeed. Management is approachable and the environment is super relaxed. This being my first internship, I learned so much and met awesome people. The best part of the job is the balance between school and work for me. I honestly have no cons for the company and would recommend to others in the future.
Pros
Flexible, Relaxed, Friendly Environment
Best job
Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 5, 2017
I couldn't be happier with this company. From Day 1, I've received nothing but support from my team. I was hesitant to make the move since it was a new model to me but I eventually made the jump and it was one of the best decisions I've made. If you do good work, the sky is truly the limit here.
Pros
Leadership is open to feedback, very transparent. Hard work is rewarded.
Cons
I'd like to see more medical coverage options
Great Place to Work
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHDecember 5, 2017
I have been working at Q-Centrix for a little over 6 months and I love it! The company values their employees and work life balance is a reoccurring theme throughout management. The culture in the office is very transparent and management is always willing to listen to employee’s suggestions to make improvements in the company. I first started as an entry level employee, but I feel that I have already advanced in my career at Q-Centrix, taking on new responsibilities and learning about areas I was not familiar with prior to working here. I am very happy with my decision to join Q-Centrix!
Productive and fun place
Finance (Current Employee) –  ChicagoDecember 4, 2017
Q-Centrix is an awesome place to work! I genuinely believe management cares just as much about the success of the company as they do about the success of their employees.
Determined Company with Understanding of Work/Life Balance
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHDecember 4, 2017
This is a great company with an even better team. Everyone here is very supportive and driven in their overall career goals and determination to help our clients, co-workers, and others alike. Collectively, the company works vigorously to continuously change and update processes to remain efficient and meet client requests. I feel totally comfortable to approach upper management with suggestions of changes to improve and they always have time. I have witnessed other employees bring forward suggestions that were given the same attention, as well. At the same time, they are understanding and need to have a personal life outside of work and promote this as a standard across the board for all positions. I would recommend to anyone to work for Q-Centrix.
Salary reductions
Senior Quality Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 27, 2017
I have been an employee for 5 years. The benefit of this company is working from home with a flexible schedule. The drawbacks are a continual decrease in pay and poor information systems support. Case rates are constantly being reduced. The majority of the employees are part time and the extra bonuses are only applicable to full time employees. I have not had a raise in my 5 years of employment. The company is able to do this because the employees are remote and choose poor pay for the ability to have a flexible schedule.
Pros
work from home and flexible
Cons
poor pay
Official response from Q-Centrix
December 5, 2017

As a member of the Q-Centrix leadership team, I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had anything but a positive experience at Q-Centrix. I’d like to respond to a couple of your comments, but I hope you’ll reach out to me directly to discuss your concerns. I welcome any feedback you have and am always available to discuss it one-on-one.

First, I’m concerned about your comment regarding our information systems and would love to talk about your experience to understand what we can do to improve.

As well, we know that our pay-for-performance compensation structure is unique, and we do everything in our power to help the team learn how it works and how to make it work for them. This includes regular updates about our pay structure, what to expect from it, and how to grow within it. In fact, just last week we had a company-wide Town Hall inviting compensation-related questions and comments. If you have any other ideas on how we can help you grow, please let me know. You can share your thoughts with me directly, or submit them anonymously through our Question & Suggestions Box.

If you’re willing, please email me at jelena.virijevic@q-centrix.com.

-Jelena Virijevic, VP Operations and Human Resources

Great people, great work environment, great job!
Business Administrator (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHNovember 13, 2017
Every worker at Q-Centrix believes in our mission so much that it is inspiring! Love this job and I love that we have so many opportunities to learn and grow! Management is so approachable. They really do listen and value everyone's opinion. I look forward to working every day, and the flexibility allows me to have a life outside of work as well!
Pros
Unlimited Growth, Work/Life Flexibility
Awesome place to work!
Quality Information Speacilist (Current Employee) –  Effingham County, ILOctober 30, 2017
I love working at Q-centrix!! I get to work from home, which is awesome!! The leaders are great, and reach out to you on a personal level. Even though they are not the next desk over, help is always available!!
Abstractor
Abstractor (Former Employee) –  ILOctober 17, 2017
Slow to get you up to the hours promised. I was hourly and then they cut the pay into per case basis. So basically making minimum wage. Very little notice was given that the pay structure was changing. It was nice to work from home, but the pay is awful. The number of charts that need to be abstracted from the hospital basically stays the same, so you can't abstract more charts to earn more money.
Pros
work from home
Cons
low pay
daily SCR work remotely
Data Abstractor (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 15, 2017
data abstraction, sampling sorting cases for NSQIP , enter of data into data base, no automation. hardest part is understanding the culture, easiliest part is working remotely , pay is not a high as the expectations of the job
Pros
remote
Cons
pay
Not enough work.
Senior Quality Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2017
I was hired in at Full time but I have never been given work that equals more than 5 hrs per week. I was hired at a hourly rate but i am only being paid at a case rate and that has been cut twice since I have worked for them. Need to have more work and fewer employees.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough work which equals not enough salary.
Official response from Q-Centrix
September 12, 2017

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are committed to creating an open, collaborative and productive environment for all employees, so I appreciate that you’re willing to share your thoughts. I hope you’ll feel comfortable reaching out to me directly to provide more details about your experience as I’d like to look into your particular situation and find a solution. If you’re willing, please email me at jelena.virijevic@q-centrix.com.

-Jelena Virijevic, VP Operations and Human Resources

Part time position great experience
Abstraction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, NYSeptember 11, 2017
This was a wonderful company to work for. I had issues with remote connectivity which lead to some stressful situations, but overall a great experience.
Not Your Typical Work-at-home Employer
Client Services Manager- Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXAugust 28, 2017
Every company has their ups and downs and as for Q-Centrix, you will get out of the company as much as you put in. There are opportunities for upward mobility, but it depends on how well you want to work for it!! I highly recommend Q-Centrix for the employee that can handle assignment allocation and are proficient with deadline management!! I worked for this organization for four years, started from the bottom was promoted to management. The only reason I left was to attend nurse practitioner school and return to bedside nursing!!
Pros
Flexibility, Promotion, Salary
Cons
Constantly keeping up with changing abstraction guidelines
Clinical Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2017
Great co-workers, fast paced learning environment. Many opportunities to learn and engage within each department. Great benefits and pay. They also offer tuition reimbursement.
Such a great opportunity!
Strategic Growth Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 28, 2017
I have worked with Q-Centrix for almost 3 years and absolutely LOVE my job! Top on my list of things that I love about this company is the work life balance. I have continued to have opportunities for job advancement and perpetual learning! The company recognizes the achievements of their employees and values hard work! Working from home does take some adjustment but once you get used to that this company is an amazing one to work for!
Supportive team and great work/life balance
Manager (Current Employee) –  NHMarch 6, 2017
I've been working full-time with Q-Centrix for 1 year. During that time, I've been able to advance my career from an entry level position into a managerial role. My hard work was rewarded and I still believe there is room for me to advance and grow. Each day is different and I can honestly say that I love the team I work with.

Not having worked in a company where the majority of staff was remote, I was initially concerned with the ability to communicate in order to get daily tasks accomplished. This is no longer a concern and there are plenty of tools available to facilitate communication, discussion and problem solve.

Overall, I am extremely happy with Q-Centrix. I highly recommend this company to others looking for more work/life balance and a career path.
Pros
Career advancement, days go by fast, inclusive culture
Cons
Benefit costs
Excellen Company to Work For
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHMarch 6, 2017
This company has provided me with an opportunity to feel very satisfied in my career while still allowing me to spend time with my child. I have been able to attend sporting events and other things that are important to my son that I would not be able to do working in a hospital. The executive leadership team goes above and beyond to recognize the employees. Although this is a virtual environment, the team spirit is still very much a part of the day to day atmosphere. Plus, there are multiple opportunities to advance within the company.
Fun and flexible place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJanuary 22, 2017
I love working at Q-Centrix. This is a flexible job for a motivated person who needs flexibility in their life. Perfect for parents / homeowners who are going back to school.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Q-Centrix. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3