QA Graphics is continuing to expand and is seeking a graphic specialist to help with our growing HVAC graphic design group. This position is not a creative design position; it is a technical graphic position. This position is full-time and will be located at QA Graphics’ office in Ankeny, Iowa.
QA Graphics is an innovative company, providing design/development solutions for GUIs, 3D graphics/animation and other interactive content. The company is also a leader in the building automation design industry, providing a variety of graphic outsourcing services. QA Graphics has experienced incredible growth over the last several years and continues to expand their services into new industries.
We are looking for a full time employee with the ability to take existing control drawings and convert them into graphical images using a pre-configured symbol library with drag and drop functionality. QA Graphics will provide comprehensive training. Applicants must have a technical aptitude and ability to learn new software including Microsoft Visio. They will also need to work productively with minimal supervision and be able to work in a team atmosphere.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Develop graphical screens for the building control industry using Microsoft Visio and other software.
- Help develop and maintain standards and procedures for developing graphical screens.
- Keep up-to-date on all the latest visualization software releases and stay familiar with related updates.
- Keep accurate and organized project notes.
- Good customer support for graphical issues.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems, and record keeping.
- Skill to use a personal computer and various software packages including Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, AutoCAD and others. Applicants will be trained.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems and computer related issues.
Minimum of an Associate’s degree with a software/technical aptitude. Preferably a background in HVAC, industrial, architecture, or mechanical focus, but not required.
Pay is determined on experience, with full benefits including healthcare, dental, 401K, PTO, and long-term and short-term insurance