QA Graphics is an innovative company, providing design and development solutions for interactive applications, mobile applications, 3D graphics and animation and other multimedia. The company is also a leader in the building automation design industry, providing a variety of graphic services. QA Graphics has experienced incredible growth over the last several years and continues to expand their services into new industries. Learn more at www.qagraphics.com.
The UI/UX Developer is responsible for application development of client and internal web, mobile and desktop applications. In this role, applicants must demonstrate good UI development best-practices as well as have an eye for user interaction and code maintainability. Applicants should have experience working in collaborative environments and be able to work with UI designers and clients. Applicants must enjoy taking initiative and being innovative, and always be focused on evolving and embracing new technologies and development processes.
- Experience with ActionScript 3
- Experience with Flash Professional
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with CSS
- iOS and Android development
- Participate in planning, testing, and delivery activities for overall UI development
- Maintain ongoing design excellence by incorporating customer feedback into the overall UI/UX design
- Collaborate with the various discipline team leads to ensure effective UX execution and continuous improvement of methodologies, service offerings, products, and solutions
- 5 years of professional experience with 3 or more years of experience in combination of business/user experience consulting and/or interactive product/solution design
- 3 or more years of experience working with cross functional teams and collaborating closely with developers
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to rapidly understand and balance the intersection and impact of back-end and front-end technologies in user experience/user interface solutions
- Experience with version control (specifically Subversion) is a plus
Pay is determined on experience, with full benefits including healthcare, dental, 401K, PTO, and long-term and short-term insurance.
Indeed - 9 months ago
QA Graphics is an innovative company, providing design and development solutions for interactive applications, mobile applications, 3D...