Job Description – Summary:
Ability to construct, wire and install refrigeration for walk-in-coolers and freezers. Troubleshooting and repair skills are required. Other Installation Technician job duties would include installation/service of ice machines and other various commercial restaurants’ equipment. On rare occasions, evening, weekend and on-call work hours would be required. Some out of town jobs requires an overnight stay. Looking for people that are self-motivated, details oriented, and are team players.
Essential Job Fuctions Include:
- Ability to read and understand prints.
- Oversee employees at assigned jobsites.
- Quality control on jobsite.
- Maintain company equipment.
- Customer service skills.
- Follow all company safety rules.
- Communicate with Operations/Project Manager on a daily basis.
- Organization skills.
- Installation of refrigeration systems per O.E.M Standards.
- Following all EPA rules and regulations.
- Education: High School Diploma. EPA Certification.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in related field.
- Required Skills: Knowledge and understanding of installing commercial equipment.
- Preferred Skills: Plumbing and electrical experience.
- Clean driving record
- No felony criminal background
Benefits: After 90 days. This position is Full time. Monday thru Friday