QC Energy Resources Employee Reviews

Good place to work before. Shutting down
Driver and supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alvarado, TXNovember 2, 2016
It was a great place to work, we hauled water for the natural gas wells in the dfw area. We hauled off water from Chesapeake loacations to disposal sites Management was great, cow-wotkers were great pay was excellent. I cant speak for the other yards but as for this one it was a good company over all. In the end we got under bid for the work with Chesapeake and lost all of our jobs to 3 star daylighting and big star i believe.
Pros
Good pay, 5-2. 5-3 schedule
Cons
Its the oil field no time for complaining
Mechanic-Hobbs,NM Not a good place to work
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMSeptember 1, 2016
Terrible management! Terminal manager is not qualified and very hostile. Cannot keep drivers at all as extreme favoritism is shown to certain employee's. Manager blocks repairs on the trucks and sends out drivers with trucks with known DOT violations. HR does not back employee's at all. Safety regulations are not followed at all and if you object you will be fired.
Pros
Cons
very poor management, poor benefits
terrible job
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Waynesburg, OHMarch 10, 2016
Stay away from here, all you will get is a low paying job with corrupt managers. Management pressuring drivers to take risks to make revenue. The average driver only works one or two days a week. No holiday pay
Pros
$21.00 hour
Cons
no work, no holiday pay, no future
poor management, to much favortism from management and dispatch. lucky to get 20 hours a week.
truck driver cdl driver, Class A (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, Pa / Wheeling, WvDecember 31, 2015
Its a game to pay you 26.00 an hour to haul acid - just to draw your attention to work there. Then after hired they put you in straight trucks hauling, mud and brine etc at 21.00 an hour. They don't split loads up with people fairly they pick who does what loads because they can and don't care if your family is doing well and have dinner on the table or not. Not organized, poor mechanics, only have 2 and they are in Waynesburg, Oh and good luck getting it fixed when your truck breaks down. Don't believe when they say we have lots of work and lots of acid coming. They don't have! Not dependable income, Treated unfair and very unprofessional. Go some where where you can have a future. As of December they took all the drivers Holliday pay so no pay for Christmas. First sign of going in the hole and out of business. No Future, No Respect, No good money cause they don't work you like you need to be working.....Happy New Year all!
Pros
Decent straight trucks, semi's and trailors are junk
Cons
Unorganized, no communication. Unfair and don"t care
Life changing
Driver/dispatch (Former Employee) –  Brockway, PADecember 6, 2015
Good equipment. Good pay. BUT!!!!!!! They are like wacky a mole pop up in a small town hire 40 people then close there doors without notice. Promised a career and got a season winter at that. And management didn't even have the balls to let there employees know they had an hr lady that nobody knew call. Pathetic
Great Money
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Killdeer, NDOctober 7, 2015
Money is good. Winter conditions horrible. Friendly company. Oil field work almost always requires to sacrifice your home life, that is the reason for the great compensation.
Terrible place to work
Office (Current Employee) –  OhioJuly 26, 2015
Management is terrible, could care less about employees. I would give 0 stars if I could. Wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. the only good thing about qc is the benefits. But overall would not recommend this company to anyone
Pros
Cons
Management could care less about the employees
Transport/Salt Water Driver (Current Employee) –  Jourdanton, TXMarch 6, 2015
Got to learn new position like hauling production water to disposal center, and learned a little on how to haul oil. No more to tell.
A good place to work
EH&S Field Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAJuly 4, 2013
I found QC to be better than average. The benefits and retirement are competitive and the overall work atmosphere is better than most.

In my own experience I was allowed to run my shift the way I wanted to. I was able to create a team made up of employees of various subcontractors who shared the common goals of delivering excellent customer service by doing the job right every time.

I would recommend QC to anyone seeking a long term career in the transportation sector.
Pros
Positive work environment, good pay and benefits
Cons
nothing really comes to mind
Unstable work environment with no communication present.
Terminal Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Towanda, PAMarch 14, 2013
I never had a typical day at work. Some days I was busy beyond belief and the next we would have no work to do. I was always based on how many trucks we had out working for us at a given time. I learned in my time there, you cannot wait around to have something you need done, done. You need to go for it and make things happen. My co-workers in my terminal were amazing. We answered to management at our Williamsport, PA terminal because we were only considered a satellite location. Management was horrible with communication and recognition. The hardest part of my job occurred when work was slow. I am not one to sit with nothing to do, as I need to stay busy to be happy. The most rewarding part of my job was seeing how happy the drivers were with how my secretary and I handled problems, and seeing the revenue our small little terminal produced.
Pros
family like co-workers, flexible schedule
Cons
heartless management officials.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QC Energy Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1