California based Restaurant Hospitality group with locations located throughout the western United States seeks an experience Manager for its new quickcasual concept opening soon in North San Diego. We are looking for a seasoned hospitality professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume quickcasual service restaurant.
- Must have Italian culinary knowledge (food preparation, presentation, pizza, and cooking techniques).
- Knowledge & experience working with Italian foods and dough.
- Impeccable service standards and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and remain in control in a high volume, fast-paced, demanding environment, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Professional, polished appearance with the ability to interact with all types of team members.
- Proven ability to build a team and utilize contact resources for culinary team (kitchen management, sous chef, pizza making, pastas and salad).
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and have the ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work within a store budget.
- Computer knowledge including Word and Excel.
- Understanding of the Profit and Loss Statement.
- Must have experience in POS, Inventory Control and HR functions such as recruiting, training, and effectively addressing employee relations issues.
Benefits & Compensation:
- $47 – $65k salary
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical insurance
- Vacation and sick time benefits
- Comprehensive training & support
- Restaurant dining privileges & discounts
- Auto/travel paid
We are seeking to fill this position within 30 days. Please submit your confidential resume.
Indeed - 10 months ago