qedi is a technology driven engineering company specializing in the provision of mechanical completion and commissioning services for large CAPEX projects and operational assets. Our global track record demonstrates reassurance in providing specialist Completions, Commissioning and flawless start-up services to companies within the Oil and Gas Industry and their major contractors.
- Performs general accounting responsibilities as required, such as, management reports, auditor inquiries, budgets, and other special projects.
- Ensures an accurate set of financials monthly.
- Reviews all transactions impacting Financial Statements (P & L and B/S).
- Assist with annual company financial forecasting.
- Assembles purchase orders, various vendor invoice documents and expense reports for computer input, verifying accuracy of itemized charges, supporting receipts and costs.
- Selects and codes vendor invoices with general ledger account number/s as applicable to type of expense.
- Posts and verifies batch totals, debit and credit entries, reconciles accounts, maintains transaction reports and posting journals.
- Maintain records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, updating and purging.
- Responds to accounting inquiries from the GFO and resolves discrepancies.
- Responsible for full cycle processing of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Develop and Maintain Aged Debtors report.
- Compile and issue invoices.
- Assist in reproducing supporting documents and assembling client invoices for mailing.
- Coordinates with Accounts Receivable schedule to ensure accounting period posting accuracy.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- Perform daily accounting functions.
- Manages Accounting Assistant
- Must be certified CPA.
- Minimum 5 experience.
- International experience is a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting software; Peachtree, SAGE and QuickBooks.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and commitment to the professional standards of the company.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Indeed - 11 months ago
QED International (Commissioning) Ltd provides a fully integrated service encompassing the provision of an asset or project commissioning...