Duties to include: Installation/replacement of Dell computers daily; Provide break/fix and troubleshooting to supported computer after refresh; Troubleshoot computer problems remotely using appropriate tools after refresh. Performs related duties as required. Experience with the following: MS Windows and MS Office environment; Macintosh and Thin Clients a plus; Knowledge of DHCP/Static IP; experience with mapping drives, printer installations, various methods for moving data; high level customer service skills; must be able to perform in a team environment.
- Back up / Format / Imaging of computers, troubleshooting as needed.
- Organizes own work assignments to contribute to smooth work flow.
- Adheres to internal controls established for department.
- Installation/replacement of dell computers which may require commuting to additional areas of campus.
- Provide break/fix and troubleshooting to supported computer after refresh
- High level customer service skills
- Assist with unboxing/boxing of pcs and monitors if necessary
- Assist with imaging/backing up/formatting pcs if necessary
- Assist Desktop Support if necessary
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs..
- Performs related duties as required.
Pay range: $24.00 - $29.00 per hour DOE
Founded in 1999, QSTAFF is the premier technical staffing company supporting a wide range of technical and non-technical disciplines for...