Staffing Account Manager- Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for an energetic, goal-oriented individual with demonstrated success or propensity for selling, negotiating, influencing and problem-solving in the fast-paced staffing industry.
THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOWCASE YOUR TALENTS WITH AN ESTABLISHED AND REPUTABLE ORGANIZATION. You will work directly with the President in business development and growth potential is unlimited.
As a Staffing Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business and expanding our existing client base. In this role, you will make phone calls as well as in-person sales calls to generate orders.
Additional responsibilities for the Staffing Account Manager will include:
- Negotiating service rates and direct hire fees with clients
- Attending networking meetings, trade shows and events
- Planning and documenting all business development activities
- Assist with recruiting and placement activities as necessary
Requirements: Staffing Account Manager- Outside Sales Representative
As a Staffing Account Manager, you must have a strong sales marketing or customer service background. At least 2 years of B2B outside sales experience with a proven track record. We are looking for someone with high energy and a strong desire to succeed.
Additional Requirements for the Staffing Account Manager will include:
- Sales, marketing or customer service experience
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
*PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN STAFFING PREFERRED*
Visit us at: www.qualified-staff.com