Web Application Front End Developer
We are looking for a creative and talented individual to fill a full-time permanent position in our Waterbury, CT office. The person filling this position will work on websites and web based application front ends. They will be responsible for the design and implementation of user experience features as well as incorporating functional features which communicate to back end and middle tier applications.
Location: Waterbury, CT. Remote candidates will not be considered. Candidates willing to relocate at their own expense will be considered.
- UI Developer for Websites and Web Based Applications
- Drive Front-end Development and Design for multiple products and features
- Coordinate with Back-End developers to develop product features
- Coordinate with Project Managers and other Designers to websites
- Modify and enhance existing applications to fit changing needs of the applications and customers
- 5+ years experience in web development and design
- Experience designing and implementing solutions using progressive enhancement
- Experience with content management systems and template driven content
- Experience working with REST APIs and other interoperability web technologies
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with mobile browsers (iOS, Android, etc.)
- Graphic design experience
- A willingness to learn and implement new technologies and concepts
- Strong understanding of web application security
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must have work eligibility in the US
To Apply: Include your resume and portfolio of relevant work with your response.