About Our Company - QW Consulting, Inc (founded in 2003) delivers high-quality website solutions that help businesses succeed. We provide training services for start-up internet businesses, in addition to walking our clients through the entire process of managing their website and marketing their business online.
Brief Job Summary - We are currently hiring a full time or part time general office assistant to provide clerical and basic administrative support to the staff members. This position is available immediately.
The primary role of the General Office Assistant is to manage incoming phone calls on a multi-line switchboard in a professional and courteous manner, greet visitors, and provide the highest level of service to our clients (provide front desk coverage as well). This individual will also perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Basic level proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to adapt and react calmly under stressful conditions.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Must have demonstrated abilities in prioritizing, successfully handling multiple concurrent tasks, strong problem solving skills, attention to detail, and working in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to work independently and flexibly with minimal supervision.
- Must possess the ability to represent department/function in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally in writing and to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Minimum Job Requirements: High school education or equivalent. Any previous office experience is preferred.
Compensation for this position is a flat $13.00 per hour. Any phone calls regarding this position will result in immediate disqualification.