QAD

QAD Employer Reviews

Daily assisted developers in support of customer software issues
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Worked remotely from my home officeFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: i was able to work remotely and avoid difficult travel
Cons: i missed the day-to-day interaction with other employees and customers
I was able to work remotely from my home office and interacted with customers and developers from around the world. I enjoyed working with individuals from different countries and different cultures. I found it difficult to have my suggestions for process improvement accepted by management, as I have always been able to do in the past.

The business – more... model of the company is the best that I have seen in my many years of IT centered work. The mission statement of the company is to assist their customers in becoming the most effective business organization they can through the implementation of best practices in their vertical markets and through the use of QAD's excellent business software. – less
Productive workplace with professional environment
Research & Development - Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch, coffee/snacks in kitchen, great location/office with ocean view
Cons: majority of employees middle-age (i'm early 20s) were tough to identify with
Most of the workers are intelligent professionals who are respectful and good at what they do. However, it seems that the older age of the average employee that I regularly worked with were tough to adapt to change.
Handling the Finance Module (AP, AR, GL, and Costing) which also included Fixed Assets. Have knowledge of Manufacturing and Distribution modules also
Associate application support consultant (Former Employee), MumbaiJanuary 17, 2013
Initial incident analysis reported by the customer.
Replicate incident to check if the incident is a bug.
Screen sharing session to see the problem replication at the customer environment
Live Chat session with the customer
Problem analysis document preparation
Co-ordination with the customer and the internal maintenance dept. regarding the incident – more... and provide a bug fix at the earliest.
Testing of cases in different scenarios
Knowledgebase Article creation
Achieve target of minimum 10 incident closure per month.
Knowledge on Global Tax Management, Vouchers, Invoices, Customer contact, Supplier contact, BOM, Routings.
Write progress query to retrieve and correct data from back-end by creating query on progress editor.
QAD Support Web monitoring
Week-end Support since QAD support works 24/7.
Conduct short term trainings like hands-on for new trainees. – less

About QAD

QAD is a leading provider of ERP software for global manufacturing companies. QAD Enterprise Applications is implemented in over – Read more