QCI Healthcare Employee Reviews

Typical day
CNA (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 15, 2015
Key health care professional charged with performing essential patient-centered tasks while seeking out opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments. Observe and document patient status reports with diligence. Report patient complaints to case managers in an effort to enhance patient care. Monitor vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse. Assist patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding, and elimination.
 Report any unusual circumstances in patients' condition or environment to ensure proper and immediate care if necessary
 Document resident records on daily flow sheets with accuracy and diligence
 Respond appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients
work
CNA (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 13, 2014
Pros: nice place to work
This company is very nice place to work. co-wokers are nice and friendly.
Fun loving and energetic with a love of interacting with new people
Nurse Staffing (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MiSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: being paid drive time to the facilties i am sent to work at
Cons: never knowing from day to day when the next job contract will come in for me
A typical day at work for involves me being able to walk into any facility and be able to perform the tasks assigned to me in a timely fashion. What I love about my current job is being able to work in new places at any given day and time.
Peofessional and courteous staff
Per Diem RN (Current Employee), Livonia, MIAugust 18, 2012
I like this company because I can call with my availability and they work around my schedule. They assist with my client workload in a friendly manner.
Management, support staff, and schedulers is outstanding! Work hard to get shifts for nurses who want to work. work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 16, 2012
Pros: great pay scale
I have worked for many different healthcare agencies, but QCI has been the best move for me to get the necessary work experience and shifts needed to help me advance in my nursing and teaching career.
Industry