QCI Healthcare

QCI Healthcare Employee Reviews

Home Health Care
LPN (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 7, 2015
I enjoyed working in home health care, although its tough being part of someone's personal life and invading their space
Typical day
CNA (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 15, 2015
Key health care professional charged with performing essential patient-centered tasks while seeking out opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments. Observe and document patient status reports with diligence. Report patient complaints to case managers in an effort to enhance patient care. Monitor vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse. Assist patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding, and elimination.
 Report any unusual circumstances in patients' condition or environment to ensure proper and immediate care if necessary
 Document resident records on daily flow sheets with accuracy and diligence
 Respond appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients
I have filled this out, Resume attached
Technician (Former Employee), Lynchburg VASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: done
Typical day, pick up charts form the hospital, take them to our office, index the charts that were done on second shift, scanned on third, answer phones, fax records, locate old anesthesia make copy fax to the OR, scan into the electronic system, once the work on the shelf was completed start on the charts from that days pickup, scan and index charge sheets, call floors for missing charts, separate, scan as well as index ED loose papers, pictures ect
work
CNA (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 13, 2014
Pros: nice place to work
This company is very nice place to work. co-wokers are nice and friendly.
Communicate and listen well, Good IT knowledge
Senior IT Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Des Moines, IADecember 20, 2013
Pros: communication
Worked well with me to place me in a good work environment, Understood job skills, Pleasant organization, Placed in a job that I enjoy.
This was an alright job to have.
Millwright (Former Employee), Oklahoma city, OKOctober 8, 2013
Pros: the pay was good.
Cons: no benefits and away from home way over half of the year.
I wouldnt of chose this job for a career, but it was a good paying job, just didnt have very many benefits with this job. Co-workers were good to work with and the bosses were good too.
Fun loving and energetic with a love of interacting with new people
Nurse Staffing (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MiSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: being paid drive time to the facilties i am sent to work at
Cons: never knowing from day to day when the next job contract will come in for me
A typical day at work for involves me being able to walk into any facility and be able to perform the tasks assigned to me in a timely fashion. What I love about my current job is being able to work in new places at any given day and time.
small not much space plant.
Warehouse laborer (Former Employee), Altoona, PAFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: learned something new.
Cons: the pay and insurance.
I got to work with different type's of products.Learned different technique's to repairing different items.
Focused, client oriented, great resource support
Project Manager (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits, streamlined and excellently managed payroll and benefits
Cons: like most contracting firms, not always a follow on contract, when one ends
Project managment, data analysis, business analysis, great co-workers and managers.
Great working enviroment
Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Vancouver, WAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: hours & close to home
Cons: big turn over
Great hours & enjoyed learning more about collections,Great work enviroment & wonderful mangement.
Peofessional and courteous staff
Per Diem RN (Current Employee), Livonia, MIAugust 18, 2012
I like this company because I can call with my availability and they work around my schedule. They assist with my client workload in a friendly manner.
Management, support staff, and schedulers is outstanding! Work hard to get shifts for nurses who want to work. work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 16, 2012
Pros: great pay scale
I have worked for many different healthcare agencies, but QCI has been the best move for me to get the necessary work experience and shifts needed to help me advance in my nursing and teaching career.
Fun place to work!
Inside Sales (Former Employee), San jose, CaFebruary 29, 2012
Pros: qci did not hold me back in terms of advancement
Cons: healthcare, no stock options
I worked at QCI for a short time. While I was there they were very good to me.

About QCI Healthcare

Since 1997, QCI Nurse Specialists has proudly stood behind three simple words: Quality. Compassion. Integrity. These values – Read more

QCI Healthcare Salaries