QCI Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ability to advance
LPN (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 26, 2017
I came to QCI Healthcare as a cena worked for them for roughly 2.5 years. I left to go to school eventually obtaining my LPN. I found the job market to be tough and not too willing to give a new LPN a chance. I returned to QCI, and was told the policy is to not place newly licensed LPNs but they would see what they could do. Assisted in setting me up at a smaller facility, with an extended orientation. Yes, orientation was at lower pay but the opportunity proved to be invaluable. I owe QCI so much for be willing to help me get the experience I needed. The staff is great, and have been on board a long time. Says a lot about a company when you go in 2 years later and see they have retained the same schedulers and recruiters!!! I read one of the other reviews, and its funny QCI is being blamed because someone choose to live an hour away from there job, if that is your choice than you leave in a manner that allows you to get to work on time. I say this because I live by Lansing, job market tight. But I am proud to say I have a perfect attendance record, because I value my job and take pride in being punctual, dependable and professional.
Pros
Pay, Management
Cons
Insurance plan for family is costly
Needs improvement
CNA (Former Employee) –  Grand rapids,miJanuary 11, 2017
Supervisors were not understanding when it came to balancing life and work and if you were traveling like I was 1 hour away and the roads were bad or whatever they didn't care still expected you to kill yourself trying to get work. After the people I referred to the company got hired and used I never received my bonus this company was full of bs and didn't appreciate their employees at all. I use to come in and bust my butt wherever they sent me to picking up crazy hours and was not appricated at all coming in working short the majority of the time barely getting lunch breaks which they still took off my check overall this company could be ran better I hope they make improvments cause they will loose a lot of good employees if they don't.
Awful company
Cna (Current Employee) –  Rockford, MIMay 30, 2016
Company was very unprofessional, administrator / rn / schedules, for the company were very childish.

Stress level very high.
Home Health Care
LPN (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 7, 2015
I enjoyed working in home health care, although its tough being part of someone's personal life and invading their space
work
CNA (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 13, 2014
This company is very nice place to work. co-wokers are nice and friendly.
Pros
nice place to work
Fun loving and energetic with a love of interacting with new people
Nurse Staffing (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MiSeptember 4, 2013
A typical day at work for involves me being able to walk into any facility and be able to perform the tasks assigned to me in a timely fashion. What I love about my current job is being able to work in new places at any given day and time.
Pros
Being paid drive time to the facilties I am sent to work at
Cons
Never knowing from day to day when the next job contract will come in for me
Peofessional and courteous staff
Per Diem RN (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 18, 2012
I like this company because I can call with my availability and they work around my schedule. They assist with my client workload in a friendly manner.
Management, support staff, and schedulers is outstanding! Work hard to get shifts for nurses who want to work. work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 16, 2012
I have worked for many different healthcare agencies, but QCI has been the best move for me to get the necessary work experience and shifts needed to help me advance in my nursing and teaching career.
Pros
great pay scale
Fun place to work!
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  San jose, CaFebruary 29, 2012
I worked at QCI for a short time. While I was there they were very good to me.
Pros
qci did not hold me back in terms of advancement
Cons
healthcare, no stock options