Now hiring Qdoba Shift Supervisors in Casper Wyoming.
At Qdoba Mexican Grill we stand for fresh, handcrafted food, people who are dedicated to creating a great experience and building something special, and exciting career growth and opportunity.
In our restaurants, you’ll find food that celebrates our passion for ingredients, with a menu full of innovative flavors, and service that invites interaction with our guests.
Our restaurant Managers are accountable for all aspects of food quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, maintenance and service of the restaurant and outside events as applicable.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. Please read the job requirements to determine your potential fit with us.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to perform all duties and responsibilities of a cook, line server, and cashier
- Coordinates activities of workers
- Controls the cost of purchased goods through sales and inventory driven quantities.
- Controls the cost of labor through sales driven quantities
- Manages the overall restaurant operation
- Responsible for all financial related controls and security
- Maintains quality standards
- Maintains sanitation and operational standards to corporate or municipal requirements
- Be able to address and resolve customer and employee complaints
- Manages financial aspect of restaurant to meet or exceed budgeted expectations
- Manages administrative procedures of the restaurant to meet or exceed expectations
- Leads in the hiring, training, retaining, motivating and terminating all restaurant personnel
- Execute same duties and responsibilities when participating in outside events
- Manage all employees/managers within the restaurant on assigned shift
- High School degree or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, with the ability to communicate in Spanish helpful.
- Previous management or supervisory experience preferred
- Fundamental math and computer skills
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
- Some repetitive motion may be required
- Must reach, bend, stoop, lift, wipe and climb
- Required to operate/access equipment set at standard heights, while walking or standing during entire shift
- The job consists of a minimum commitment of 50 hours a week-shifts of varying times and varying lengths
- Must be available/willing to work evenings and weekends- shifts begin as early as 6 a.m., & end as late as 12 a.m
- Fast-paced restaurant environment, sometimes stressful
- Must have access to adequate transportation and complete the administrative driving requirement
- Complete work required within a limited space and within limited space
- Employee will often work in a hot environment with heavy and sometimes heated equipment.
- Hazards include, but not limited to, slipping, tripping, burns, cuts, abrasions and falls.
- Must be accessible during operating hours and after operating hours on occasion
Indeed - 16 months ago