QDOBA RESTAURANT Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent Food with wonderful guests
STAFF SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Branson, MOApril 18, 2017
Productive and fun workplace. Excellent food, great prices and healthy. The food was always made fresh with the freshest ingredients. I loved serving our guests quality food.
Pros
Food 50 percent off
Cons
No breaks/ No lunch
Great and fun worklace
Line Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 26, 2017
Qdoba is a great workplace an work environment. The management is great and also your chance of promotion is high as long as you are a strong and willing employee. Yu also have to make sure you are well equipped to take on the responsibility of customer service.
Great place to work!
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIAugust 3, 2015
Most of the managers are very nice and flexible with you if you need it.Also they are very helpful when you first start off. Wrapping burritos is the hardest thing you will have to do.
Pros
Free food on breaks
Cons
Not good hours
Productive, never a slow dull moment
front line, customer service (Former Employee) –  LouisvilleJuly 21, 2015
The co workers, some were unreliable, there really was a "hard" part to the job, I wanted to learn everything that I could. I was available for call in if someone else didn't show up. I liked to earn money.
Pros
Free food at the end of the night
Cons
scheduling a day off, impossible
Fast paced
Line Server & Cashier (Former Employee) –  Westport, CTJuly 2, 2015
Working there was fun and fast paced. Everyone there was enjoyable to work with and the food was better the most quick serve Mexican style restaurants.
Line Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 7, 2013
My typical day was to come clock in and start counting the cashier money later i will put all the food where it was suppose to go. While there was not a lot of people coming i use to cut chips and fried them later on. I used to be serving in the line and cashier at that same time. When it was busy i had another person helping me maximum two people in serving line. I needed to maintain my are clean and presentable for costumers.The hardest part was at lunch, the most enjoyable part of the job is how wonderful complements i heard from people who love the food.
Pros
50% discount