Qdoba

Qdoba Employer Reviews

Qdoba
Crew Member (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 14, 2014
I work with customers and they always told the manager how much they enjoyed my service.
A great work place if you're a shift supervisor or higher.
Line Server/Cashier (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 11, 2014
Pros: 50% off meals while working
Cons: bad management practices
If you're just a crew member, be prepared to get all the work pushed onto you while the shift supervisors and managers goof around and make you do all of the work. All the shift supervisors pass off the hard work to regular crew members and go play around in the back. They also have an entitlement issue where they refuse to do certain tasks because – more... they don't have to, even if the store is super busy or it would make sense for time and resources. – less
Loved the job wish I would've worked there longer.
Line Cook (Former Employee), Orland Park, ILJune 10, 2014
Pros: fun work environment, great management, half price for meals
Cons: little to no break for part time employees
I loved the job and I wish I would've stayed there longer but I had problems with transportation at the time. I would work here again if given the chance. The manager was very friendly.
Prodcutive and up beat workplace
Cater, Marketing, Prep (Current Employee), HaydenJune 4, 2014
Pros: great managment, taught me many good qualites, and fast pass learning envoiroment
Management was exceptional, treated employs with great respect and cared for us and costumers. Learned how to work Cash register prepping food, serving costumers, closing and opening of a store, cleaning lobby and bathroom, learned how to cook all kinds of meet and sides.
horrible
Cashier (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMay 31, 2014
management was rude
it was unorganized
the closing process took longer than it should have every night
Fun and Productive work place
Supervisor (Former Employee), Ontario, CAMay 30, 2014
I loved working at Qdoba. The atmosphere with my customers and my crew was always the best. The hardest part would had to have been just learning the basics like anywhere at first, memorizing what goes with what and which sauce taste better with what salsa. Besides that it was a great place, paid well, and gave good hours.
good crew, but not a career
Cook (Current Employee), Marietta, OHMay 12, 2014
It's a good job and I love cooking, but it isn't enough money to live on.
Fun employees and good time management
Cashier/Line Worker (Former Employee), North CarolinaApril 2, 2014
Fun to work there but management fell through some times. They would give us free meals after a six hour shift.
Loved working with customers, my co-workers, and cooking
Cook/Server (Former Employee), Redlands, CAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free meal
Cons: afternoon rush
Work was amazing and I loved to cook. The managers and co-workers were very friendly. The hardest part was the afternoon rush. Mornings you came in and had to cook everything fresh and as for the rest of the day you just had to keep everything stocked and fresh.
Productive and fun work place
Grill & Cook (Former Employee), Scotch Plains, NJMarch 20, 2014
Pros: lunch is free at times for employees.
Cons: breaks are perfessional
On a typical day at work i made sure food is grilled and cooked professionally.Learned how to make customers satisfied.Management is perfessional.Team work is a must with co-workers.Rush Hour can be hard at times.I enjoy everything about the company.
A fun place to work
Crew memeber (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 3, 2014
The workers there are amazing. The food was pretty good also
Sales Associate
Supervisor (Former Employee), Belleville, ILFebruary 27, 2014
Wal-Mart is great! Just need to raise the wages. This company treats their employees well. I was only part-time there so its not much to say. I worked in Sporting Goods and met a lot of interesting people.
the work was easy.
cook (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 27, 2013
Cons: to many to list
they over work employees and under pay them most of the management staff were nice (3-5) they pry into your personal life and if they dont like who you are renting from they fire you
Don't get your hopes up!!!!!
A slave (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 9, 2013
Pros: they close early
Cons: bad mang. not enough pay & waaayyyyyyyy to much labor
Qdoba was a great place to work at however 1.They close down faster then a reality show 2.They over promise as far as ur wage is concerned 3.they have waaaaaay to many managers who have little to no exp. at all and to me a Cert. food manager of 12yrs now working with a bunch of jokes who get over paid to do nothing at all smh please if ur reading this – more... stay away from this company they are horrible oh and did i metion that they just closed my location on 11/27 the day b4 thanksgiving but the even worst part is that this is the second store that closed in 6 months so if your looking for a perm. job trust and belive don't hold your breath with qdoba – less
Productive work enviornment
Server/Cashier/Prep/Cook (Former Employee), Reno, NVDecember 4, 2013
Pros: discounted lunchess as well as a good work enviornment on most days
Cons: the management was not always the nicest
My typical day at work I would come in Cook clean and prep. I learned that fulfilling a customers needs to the best of your ability always gives you the best outcome. The hardest part of my job would have been fully fulfilling the customers requests when we didn't always have the things that they were asking for. The most enjoyable part of my job would – more... of had to been helping the public day in and day out to successfully meet there needs. – less
It was an Okay place to work.
Front Crew (Former Employee), Lone Tree, CONovember 25, 2013
Pros: half priced lunch.
Cons: not enough hours.
The supervisor and the coworkers were great to work with. The store manager not so much because when you asked for more hours he couldn't give them to you. The training could have been a lot better.
Relaxed atmosphere. Comfortable around coworkers and management
Cook (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2013
Pros: half off quesadillas!
Cons: everyone fights for hours that can't be given out
Slower store so there is typically more time to talk things over with management and co-workers. Co-workers are all college students and fun to work with. Food is always fresh and smells delicious!
Qdoba was fun great work environtment
Supervisor (Former Employee), denver coSeptember 23, 2013
deliver great costumer service make sure every costumer was satisfied train new associates make sure everything was in place before prepping any food as in cleaning all essential
Dead end job
Cook (Former Employee), Rapid City, SDSeptember 12, 2013
Pros: nice people to work with
Cons: management promised more than they gave
The job here was to cook the food that is used on the line to prepare burritos as well as keeping the kitchen clean. I learned proper cooking temperatures, meat cutting technique, efficient dish cleaning methods, how to clean a grill, and time management skills.
Productive Healthy Food Grill Environment
Part-time Line server-cook (Current Employee), Arvada, COSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: fun environment
Cons: very hot in the kitchen
Line Server/Make plates of food for customer's/customer service/cook/stock

About Qdoba

Qdoba Mexican Grill is an artisanal Mexican kitchen where anyone can go to enjoy a fast, handcrafted meal prepared with fresh – Read more