Great place to work.
My typical day at work:
As a project leader, my responsibilities are:
• To follow up on all open issues on Bug Tracking Remedy database system.
• To follow up on all open test cases and assigned test cases to group test engineers.
What I learned:
• Don’t come to my boss with problems, but solutions.
• Do my homework when it comes to making decisions
• Team work is important because you are judged by the influence you have on the team.
• Not to take short cut but always to do the right thing.
• I developed good relationship with all my co-workers. I treated them as how I like to be treated.
• Most of them felt comfortable to approach me with anything.
Hardest part of the job:
• There was nothing that was overly difficult. If I must state the hardest part then it is to solve a problem with limited resources.
Most enjoyable part of the job:
• Complete job assignment before schedule.
• Once-a-week lunch hour with co-workers.