QOL MEDS Employee Reviews in United States

Could Be Career
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 29, 2015
I personally learned many things in New Orleans and had high reviews which I found to be knowledgeable in order to help train others.
Pros
Varies by State
Cons
Varies
Administrative/Medical/Office/Legal
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Cottonwood, AzFebruary 20, 2015
I enjoy working with my peers and being busy filling medication at the pharmacy. I have learned new tasks and fullfilled something that I've always wanted to do.
Nice place the people are just wrong.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 16, 2015
Great place to work but the people make it bad. The females act high and mighty....the pharmacist are young and immature. They have the mentality you do as I say not as I do. Meaning they can get the company phone and pay personal bills and play games on the computer but u cant. Worst place ever.
Pros
food all the time
Cons
fake people
Helping others and making a difference
Clinical Medication Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vincennes, INNovember 4, 2014
-enroll new patients/ fill and dispense and deliver medication to patients with a behavioral disorder.
-customer service skills, teamwork, and making myself personable and marketable.
- This company has a fantastic management team! The work well and communicate effectively.
-I enjoyed my co-workers, and also enjoyed the co-workers from the company we are partnered with ( Samaritan center).
-I would say the hardest part of this job for me has been to attain my personal monthly goals. I hate to fail and i enjoy challenging myself.
-I get to help others, that is the greatest part of my job. I actually feel like i make a difference in each and everyone of my patients lives.
Pros
free lunches all the time.
Cons
don't really have any cons.
Love my job and its clients
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Gary, INSeptember 26, 2014
Work starts at 8:30 and goes till 5 pm Monday through Friday. We fill medications and weekly packets for patients in group homes. We are in a mental health facility and see to it that these clients receive any, or new or updated medication. My co-workers include my pharmacist. We get a long great and understand each other. The hardest part of my job is finding something to do on our down time or when there is a lull in the day. Most enjoyable part of the job would be knowing what a difference we make to these mentally ill patients.
It's like ping pong
Clinical Medication Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 29, 2014
Upper management feel the need to walk all over and abuse the power that they do have
Interesting, rewarding career!!
Medication Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Roanoke Rapids, NCJuly 23, 2014
QoL is a great company to work for with great hours, compensation, benefits, and a friendly work atmosphere. A typical day on the job would be at your desk answering the phone and calling patients, giving low income behavioral health patients assistance with their medications, typing reports and spreadsheets to send to management, keeping logs and refills request up to date. I love what I do!!
Pros
our own office, compensation, benefits, hours
Cons
management is in another state
Productive and Fun
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Princeton, WVFebruary 23, 2014
This behavioral medication pharmacy is quick paced and always very interesting with it's wide variety of patients being treated there. I always learn interesting tidbit while I am there since it is specialized mental health facility. I work there on a prn basis & thoroughly enjoy it.
Good compensation biased company
Clinical Medications Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 28, 2013
Good company to work with but they can be biased at times very laid back atomosphere and management likes to do surprised visits. A typical work day includes filing answering phones and talking to patients and nurses. The hardest part of the job is learning how it suppose to function
Pros
luncheons
Cons
too many female staff like to spread rumours
Excellent Office
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2013
Opened office, revew medications that were beend delivered for the day, order refills, assst clients. I learned patience adn de=don't give up when you re declined on prior authorizations. My co-workers were excellent. Hardest part was difficult homeles patients. Most enjoyable part was having my own office
Pros
my own office
Cons
corporate out of state
intresting
Pharmacy Technician Extern (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 23, 2013
it was a really nice experience. pharmacist was excellent couldn't ask for a better externship.
Fun Workplace
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INJuly 18, 2013
I loved working with the nursing staff and patients. I was very hands on w/ the docs and nurses.
Pros
free lunches, great people
Cons
managers are in another state
Site Manager/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 28, 2013
It was a great place to work the computer systems was always changing how we tracked medications and that made it hard to start all over every few months.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
problems with systems
Great people to work for.
Clinical Medications Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canton, OhioMay 20, 2013
The staff and job were wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better work environment.
Qol is working on providing long term care to group homes.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Crown Point, INFebruary 15, 2013
I learned how to do med dose packaging.
Higher management was based out of state so they weren't very easy to get a hold of sometimes.